Obama jokes about 'Romnesia' in car country

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Hey, I'm thinking Romney will be eligible for Obamacare under the 'pre-existing' condition when he applies for Medicare after he loses big come Nov. 6th.

Obama jokes about 'Romnesia' in car country - First Read

DAYTON, Ohio – Taking his campaign into car country, President Barack Obama touted his from-the-start support of the auto industry bailout, contrasting it with what he said was Mitt Romney’s shifting position on the issue.

Highlighting what is a popular topic in this swing state, where one in eight jobs is tied to the auto industry, Obama joked that his Republican opponent had “Romnesia” in Monday night’s debate when he said he would have helped car companies avoid bankruptcy during the 2009 auto crisis.

“If you said that you love American cars during a debate, you’re a car guy – but you wrote an op-ed titled, ‘Let Detroit Go Bankrupt’ – you definitely have a case of Romnesia,” Obama said as he spoke to a crowd of 9,500 at a public park here.

Seeking to characterize his opponent as untrustworthy, Obama said, “Last night Gov. Romney looked you right in the eye, looked me in the eye, tried to pretend that he’d never said, ‘Let Detroit go bankrupt.’ Tried to pretend he meant the same thing I did when we intervened and worked to make sure management and workers got together to save the U.S. auto industry.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=ogdjQjxH8LM#]Big Bird, Binders & Bayonets - YouTube[/ame]!

Oh how cute...Obama's playing word games again. Meanwhile, we are looking at economic problems, fiscal problems and foreign problems.

What a loser.

Thanks for the DEPRESSION, the stupidest wars ever, the mindless obstruction for 3 1/2 years...Romney the W clone will say ANYTHING to get elected, the twat.

Obama is a loser for a president.

He's an empty suite.

When he's not FOS.

Obama is always FOS.

If they gave him an enema, he'd weigh five pounds and we'd see the true color of his eyes.

David Brokenrod is a moron.

Stephanie Cutter is a whore.

Thanks for the double dip recession....moron libs.

Obama is always FOS.
If they gave him an enema, he'd weigh five pounds and we'd see the true color of his eyes.

ONE EXAMPLE, FOOL?

Like Romney: "Syria is Iran's path to the sea" LOL, "Obama gutted Workfare", every position he's changed on since this Spring when he was a severe conservative? A total cypher , and a MORON...

ONE???

Last edited:
Obama is always FOS.

ONE EXAMPLE, FOOL?

Like Romney: "Syria is Iran's path to the sea" LOL, "Obama gutted Workfare", every position he's changed on since this Spring when he was a severe conservative? A total cypher , and a MORON...

ONE???

Provided 100 already. You just stuck your fingers in your ears and your head up your ass.

Obama gutted welfare is a lie ? Wrong.

Syria is one path to the sea. Can't you read a map.

Asswipe.

Well the jokes on Obama because I have two polls up in the election forum.

In both Ohio and NOW Michigan they are tied. Romney has tied him.

:lmao:

Romney ain't winning Ohio or Michigan.

Romney's guy in Indiana.....

Richard Mourdock, a Republican running for the U.S. Senate in Indiana, said at a debate Tuesday that pregnancies resulting from rape are "God's intent."

Murdock was explaining his opposition to abortion in cases of rape or incest.

It seems to me that Obama and his minions are the ones with Romnesia. Romney has them so scared that they have forgotten that even Obama supporters like David Letterman actually went back and read the OpEd and know Obama is lying about it.

See, Obama thinks you're stupid. He thinks that if he says something and tells you to look it up, that you won't bother to actually look it up and simply take his word for it.

Problem is, the media is actually doing their job and looking it up for a change.

Not surprisingly, you didn't look it up

Romney ain't winning Ohio or Michigan.

Romney's guy in Indiana.....

Richard Mourdock, a Republican running for the U.S. Senate in Indiana, said at a debate Tuesday that pregnancies resulting from rape are "God's intent."

Murdock was explaining his opposition to abortion in cases of rape or incest.

And the fact that you have to attack someone else in order to try to score points against Romney tells us all how you can't actually attack Romney for substance or you would be doing it.

Forum List

Back