Obama "Joker" posters popping up in L.A.

Did I say it was? The problem is that with today's lack of basic education, especially history and especially history prior to the Iraq war, most people violently objecting to the comparison knew nothing of Adolph Hitler beyond his genocide of Jews.

Oh come off it, Maggie.

The comparison was INTENDED to take advantage of THAT aspect of Adolph Hitler and there's not a soul who believes it was meant to convey ANY other implication.

And, by the way, neither I nor anybody else EXCEPT, perhaps, some of his own mindless brothers-in-hate, give a rat's ass about those other aspects of poor old misunderstood Adolph Hitler.

Anytime anybody anywhere EVER compares another person to Hitler, it has but ONE intention behind it. And we all fully well know it.

"March across Europe" comparisons are NOT part of the agenda and they never were.

Apparently we were reading different stuff, then (nothing new there). Did you ever actually read the PNAC and the subsequent National Security Strategy? They both indeed talked about undeterred military strikes. Translation: Marching into battle against countries perceived to be a threat.

You are arguing a different matter for a different debate.

My point is not that some people (PNAC types etc) may believe some things you or I might not fully support (if at all).

My point REMAINS the thing you just attempted to deflect away from. And that is that the comparison by the uber-lefties between President George W. Bush and Adolph Hitler were NOT mere comparisons about marching through other lands. The reference to Hitler was first, last, always and everywhere in between an ATTEMPT to villify President Bush by comparing him and his policies to arguably the most monsterously evil person of that generation.

Forum List

Back