Obama "Joker" posters popping up in L.A.

That is pretty funny, I especailly liked the 'dangerous' part.

The real lauch was the Obama group saying that it goes to far, the same kind of people that waved bush/hitler pictures think this is too much! :lol:

This quote is on the money:

'Open mockery of Barack Obama, as disillusionment sets in with the man, his policies, and the phony image of a race-healing, brilliant, scholarly middle-of-the-roader.'

Once again I will post this, this is far worse then ANYTHING that has been printed about Obama Bin Laden.

There,s a man we all know
Looks like his dad and has got lot,s of dough
He comes from Texas and he runs the show
He,s got more money then you,ll ever see
That,s why he wants the presidency
To stretch that all mighty dollar from sea to shining sea
He says that he,s not religious
He,s just puttin, his faith in the lord
Hey why take chances when your after your final reward?
Well if prayin, has made him successful
Then hell, I,ll give it a try

So I,m prayin, I,m prayin,
I,m prayin, up to the sky
I,m prayin, I,m prayin,
I,m prayin, for George Bush to die

He,s got rich friend waiting at home
They know what they want and know who they own
Why pay a tithe when you can pay for the throne?
Cuz ruling the world,s a numbers game
Just ask the meek and the sick and the lame
Cuz they can,t get past the guards down on country club lane
Now he says that he,s got compassion
As much as money can buy
Just don,t hold your breath while your waiting for the pigs to fly by

Love and praise and innocence are like the presidency
The more you pay to get ,em the less that they mean

Rich men with problems in Texas all know
[ Fuck George Bush Like His Dad Did lyrics from Music Lyrics Now - Song Lyrics ]
Just ask Boy George he won,t say no
Unless of course you,re an inmate waiting on death row
It might be youthful indiscretion
But what that means nobody knows
It must be the savings and loan he put up his nose

Now he says he,s ready to lead us
At much more than 10 cents a dance
But who,s really paying the tune
While we watch Georgie prance?

I think of Thomas Jefferson
It makes me want to cry
To think that the chair he sat in, someone could buy

George wears his faith like a money belt
But I,ll pray to mad Tom instead
Please come back Tom and save us from King George again and his friends

If praying made George successful
Oh hell I,ll give it a try

I,m prayin, I,m praying
I,m prayin, I,m praying
I,m prayin, sing it
I,m prayin,
I,m prayin, like it,s going out of style
I,m prayin, ya I,m prayin,
For George Bush to die

Fuck George Bush Like His Dad Did lyrics by INSANE CLOWN POSSE - MusicLyricsNow.net

Well sheeeit---what do you expect from a *composer* by the name of Insane Clown Posse? It isn't as though it was written by Hal David, or even Bob Dylan.

I don't give any more credence to the Clown Posses who do cartoons and goofy songs about Obama than I did for Bush.

Last edited:
.... cowards? Maybe their fear is based on a sound evaluation of the adminstration's capacity for narrowing it's focus against very outspoken dissenters; one reason is that the Obama adminstration has asked that those who are vocal in their opposition to the proposed healthcare changes be identified.

What? Link please. If the administration even asked that at all, they probably would like to know who, in Congress, might be mounting a campaign of disinformation. Otherwise, all they need to do is turn on the television or radio.
And I heard about this on the radio; a search produced this right away:

Report Opposition to Healthcare Plan

"Obama is asking for us to report suspicious reports on Health Care. Essentially, he wants to find who is behind reporting the truth on his proposed socialized medicine. From the White House:

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected] "

Maggie, you may not like the source or the information; but do you even doubt it?

Last edited:
"Obama is asking for us to report suspicious reports on Health Care. Essentially, he wants to find who is behind reporting the truth on his proposed socialized medicine. From the White House:

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected] "
Even if it's true, people who have a credible argument should be identifying themselves and standing behind what they say.

Anyone who listens to anonymous chickenshits is a total moron.

.... cowards? Maybe their fear is based on a sound evaluation of the adminstration's capacity for narrowing it's focus against very outspoken dissenters; one reason is that the Obama adminstration has asked that those who are vocal in their opposition to the proposed healthcare changes be identified.

What? Link please. If the administration even asked that at all, they probably would like to know who, in Congress, might be mounting a campaign of disinformation. Otherwise, all they need to do is turn on the television or radio.

Maggie, you may not like the source or the information; but do you even doubt it?

FREE REPUBLIC? Sure...like you would believe anything I posted from MoveOn.org. Give...me...a...break...

The comparison of Bush to Hitler, at least in the blogs and message boards I was reading at the time, referred only to the potential march across the Mideast and Southeast Asia as a result of the agenda contained in the Project for a New American Century and mirrored by the "Bush Doctrine" (the 2002 National Security Strategy) of preemption by military strikes. It was compared to Hitler's march across Europe in the mid 1930's.

Comparing Bush to Hitler had nothing to do with anti-Semitism, the holocaust, or fascism as a political philosophy of national ownership of private industry.

Oh. I see. It was a kind and gentle allusion to Adolph Hitler.

Yeah.

Check.

How could anybody have ever misconstrued THAT?

FREE REPUBLIC? Sure...like you would believe anything I posted from MoveOn.org. Give...me...a...break...

AH -- You DO see the subtle intent in that sentence, I hope --- "...report who is behind telling the truth..." rather than "...who is behind the chain mails distorting the truth..."

Gullible-itis is becoming more threatening than swine flu.

It was "open season" on President Bush BEFORE he even took office. That was okay, then, since it was liberals doing the trashing:

That's because he pulled political strings to win Florida instead of letting natural justice take its course. Note there was no such thing in 2004..

If you want strong-arm and non-transparent elections, go live in NK or Burma....

Last edited:

Even if it's true, people who have a credible argument should be identifying themselves and standing behind what they say.

Anyone who listens to anonymous chickenshits is a total moron.

Said viral (chain) emails are researched and debunked here (scroll about half-way down, in italics):

PolitiFact | E-mail 'analysis' of health bill needs a check-up

The comparison of Bush to Hitler, at least in the blogs and message boards I was reading at the time, referred only to the potential march across the Mideast and Southeast Asia as a result of the agenda contained in the Project for a New American Century and mirrored by the "Bush Doctrine" (the 2002 National Security Strategy) of preemption by military strikes. It was compared to Hitler's march across Europe in the mid 1930's.

Comparing Bush to Hitler had nothing to do with anti-Semitism, the holocaust, or fascism as a political philosophy of national ownership of private industry.

Yeah.

Check.

Did I say it was? The problem is that with today's lack of basic education, especially history and especially history prior to the Iraq war, most people violently objecting to the comparison knew nothing of Adolph Hitler beyond his genocide of Jews.

Yeah.

Check.

Did I say it was? The problem is that with today's lack of basic education, especially history and especially history prior to the Iraq war, most people violently objecting to the comparison knew nothing of Adolph Hitler beyond his genocide of Jews.

Oh come off it, Maggie.

The comparison was INTENDED to take advantage of THAT aspect of Adolph Hitler and there's not a soul who believes it was meant to convey ANY other implication.

And, by the way, neither I nor anybody else EXCEPT, perhaps, some of his own mindless brothers-in-hate, give a rat's ass about those other aspects of poor old misunderstood Adolph Hitler.

Anytime anybody anywhere EVER compares another person to Hitler, it has but ONE intention behind it. And we all fully well know it.

"March across Europe" comparisons are NOT part of the agenda and they never were.

Last edited:

Here it is from the White House Blog Post - with essentially the same text as at the Freeper site:

The White House - Blog Post - Facts Are Stubborn Things

"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected]."

The real lauch was the Obama group saying that it goes to far, the same kind of people that waved bush/hitler pictures think this is too much! :lol:

'Open mockery of Barack Obama, as disillusionment sets in with the man, his policies, and the phony image of a race-healing, brilliant, scholarly middle-of-the-roader.'

Once again I will post this, this is far worse then ANYTHING that has been printed about Obama Bin Laden.

I,m prayin, I,m prayin,

As much as money can buy

[ Fuck George Bush Like His Dad Did lyrics from Music Lyrics Now - Song Lyrics ]

It makes me want to cry

I,m prayin, I,m praying
I,m prayin, I,m praying
I,m prayin, sing it
I,m prayin,
For George Bush to die

Fuck George Bush Like His Dad Did lyrics by INSANE CLOWN POSSE - MusicLyricsNow.net

Some insane Juggalos might be after you for that.

insane%20clown%20posse.jpg

I,m prayin, I,m prayin,

As much as money can buy

It makes me want to cry

I,m prayin, I,m praying
I,m prayin, I,m praying
I,m prayin, sing it
I,m prayin,
For George Bush to die

I'm soooooo sccaaarreeeeddddddddd of a couple fags who run around a stage wearing make up and dancing like a couple of girls.

CaféAuLait;1395336 said:
That's one spin; but closer to the fact was that Bush was personified by Batman, taking on the forces of chaos (al-Qaida) Only in a suitably "comic" feature could a positive hero portrayal be made today. Compare The Dark Knight with all the other stuff that has come out of Hollywood since the Vietnam War; with a force for good actually defeating and winning over evil.

Batman Bush true dark knight | Herald Sun
"We can pose as pure because harder men do what we need to keep safe - so safe, that we can afford to later despise them for it."

Another:
Bush and Batman
"There seems to me no question that the Batman film "The Dark Knight," currently breaking every box office record in history, is at some level a paean of praise to the fortitude and moral courage that has been shown by George W. Bush in this time of terror and war. Like W, Batman is vilified and despised for confronting terrorists in the only terms they understand. Like W, Batman sometimes has to push the boundaries of civil rights to deal with an emergency, certain that he will re-establish those boundaries when the emergency is past."

Yeah.

Check.

Oh come off it, Maggie.

The comparison was INTENDED to take advantage of THAT aspect of Adolph Hitler and there's not a soul who believes it was meant to convey ANY other implication.

And, by the way, neither I nor anybody else EXCEPT, perhaps, some of his own mindless brothers-in-hate, give a rat's ass about those other aspects of poor old misunderstood Adolph Hitler.

Anytime anybody anywhere EVER compares another person to Hitler, it has but ONE intention behind it. And we all fully well know it.

"March across Europe" comparisons are NOT part of the agenda and they never were.

Apparently we were reading different stuff, then (nothing new there). Did you ever actually read the PNAC and the subsequent National Security Strategy? They both indeed talked about undeterred military strikes. Translation: Marching into battle against countries perceived to be a threat.

Operative words^. The preface by FreeRepublic would have us believe that the White House intends to suppress the truth:
"Obama is asking for us to report suspicious reports on Health Care. Essentially, he wants to find who is behind reporting the truth on his proposed socialized medicine[end quote]

See the difference?

I,m prayin, I,m prayin,

As much as money can buy

It makes me want to cry

I,m prayin, I,m praying
I,m prayin, I,m praying
I,m prayin, sing it
I,m prayin,
For George Bush to die

I'm soooooo sccaaarreeeeddddddddd of a couple fags who run around a stage wearing make up and dancing like a couple of girls.

:lol: :lol: That from someone whose avatar looks like some dude in nun-drag.

Forum List

Back