Obama Joker Poster goes to far?...

How many, would you say?

And, as a Liberal, I would say if someone says your shirt offends them, you are spot on with your reply.

Well I actually did not keep a running count, but for everyone I read posting how offensive/racist/divisive blah, blah, blah- and I'm sure there were hundreds of individual posts like that depending on which site I happened to be reading- I would estimate for every post of that nature there were certainly another 30-50 people who never post anywhere who feel the same way- I think that's reasonable. Wouldn't you say? Now extrapolate that out to how many millions of websites and web surfers there are and I think you get the idea.

Oh, and: The Republic Shop

I added a caption, I think the man is a naive idiot, not the anti-Christ, that would give him far too much credit.

Wasn't necessarily referring to posts in this thread but you have to admit there are a whole lot of people on the left that are pissed off about it.

When I read the guy on the ktla site saying he was going to punch anyone he saw wearing this image, I got right to work om y Cafe press store.

I am just waiting for someone to come up to me saying how much my shirt offends them- at which time I will inform them that the 1st amendment gives me the right to be as offensive as I damn well please.

How many, would you say?

And, as a Liberal, I would say if someone says your shirt offends them, you are spot on with your reply.

I agree.

And I also don't see many libs getting worked up over this.

He can't answer her question, that's why he's acting like such an ass. It's the usual woosie message board tactic, which he has mastered to an art. I'm done here, but it was fun showing what a fool he is!

Peace

:)

You have to understand...this is not the first time. It's a MO. And I wouldn't be surprised if Emma didn't know that her simple question, straight to the issue, would be deflected upon.

^Looky, Dumptruck found some Trolls to join her...

I can't Assist Asshats who Refuse to Acknowledge things...

I Believe del and Echo are Confused and a little in Bastard Mode, but I Know better from the One who is Unwelcome in MANY Venues Online. Bodey will go from Thread to Thread of mine as long as she is here, and do this Very thing...

Bet.

:)

peace...

Cut that shit out, Mal. Now you are bringing in outside drama, and everyone is sick of that. To include the MOD staff. We all did our time in the panalty box for it, we all agreed to move on, and you even started a thread apologizing for it. I'd like to think you are a man of your word.

You started this thread. You've been asked for clarification on your own vague point, you refuse to do so for some reason. Every other poster (minus Liability) on this thread has agreed with that point.

You have also attacked posters without provocation. Another thing you said you wouldn't do.

If your schtick is just to make merry-go round threads and refuse to debate your own points, let us all know so we don't have to waste anymore time on you.

Last edited:
How many, would you say?

Well I actually did not keep a running count, but for everyone I read posting how offensive/racist/divisive blah, blah, blah- and I'm sure there were hundreds of individual posts like that depending on which site I happened to be reading- I would estimate for every post of that nature there were certainly another 30-50 people who never post anywhere who feel the same way- I think that's reasonable. Wouldn't you say? Now extrapolate that out to how many millions of websites and web surfers there are and I think you get the idea.

I added a caption, I think the man is a naive idiot, not the anti-Christ, that would give him far too much credit.

That is an interesting way to count people who feel a certain way. I would expect that you would have no problem with that rule of thumb being applied with pretty much anything we see posted on a message board, right?

How many, would you say?

That is an interesting way to count people who feel a certain way. I would expect that you would have no problem with that rule of thumb being applied with pretty much anything we see posted on a message board, right?

Since we are making crap up, why not just make it 300-500 people? Or 3000-5000 people? Hell, just keep adding zeros!

Since we are making crap up, why not just make it 300-500 people? Or 3000-5000 people? Hell, just keep adding zeros!

Don't be ridiculous.

I guess you both just 'skimmed' over the words reasonable and estimate huh?

See what happens when you skim?

No, I agree with you..."reasonable" and "estimate" work just fine.....all the time, right?

In this instance, yes. Because I was asked MY opinion on how many I thought there were. I gave it to you. I was even considerate enough to outline how I came to my opinion.

And you just go right ahead and keep on taking umbrage there fruitcup.

I guess you both just 'skimmed' over the words reasonable and estimate huh?

See what happens when you skim?

No, I agree with you..."reasonable" and "estimate" work just fine.....all the time, right?

In this instance, yes. Because I was asked MY opinion on how many I thought there were. I gave it to you. I was even considerate enough to outline how I came to my opinion.

And you just go right ahead and keep on taking umbrage there fruitcup.

Um, when was I taking umbrage?

Forum List

Back