Obama joke

This thread should be in the humor section.

A woman in a hot-air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

"She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be an Obama Democrat."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you are going.. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it's my fault."

Obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder.

The bartender says, "Hey, where did you get that?"

The parrot says,

" Kenya ... they're all over the place."
Kind of reminds of the text I got after the election with about 20 kenyans in a toyota pickup to the music from the Jeffersons. :lol:

Now if someone tells the swine flu joke I am going to kill someone.:eusa_shhh:

Obama walks into a bar with a frog on his head.

The bartender says, "What on earth is that?"

The frog croaked. "Fucked if I know, it started off as a wart on my arse."

Imagine this..You're in Florida..There is chaos all around, a hurricane is raging,.. flooding and destruction everywhere you look,.. you are surrounded by tragedy.
You're a CNN photographer looking for that one in a million picture that will get you international recognition.
Nature is showing her most destructive power, whole houses are being washed away, there is debris everywhere....Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying prevent himself from being drowned......
You move closer...
Somehow the man looks familiar.
Suddenly you realise who it is.........It's President Obama!
You know that any second, the swirling raging waters could take him away, forever.
You have just two options....You can save the life of Obama or, you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photograph, a unique picture showing the death of the world's most powerful man.

NOW FOR YOUR DILEMMA (Please give an honest answer)

Would you select a colour shot, or go for the simplicity of classic black and white

Imagine this..You're in Florida..There is chaos all around, a hurricane is raging,.. flooding and destruction everywhere you look,.. you are surrounded by tragedy.
You're a CNN photographer looking for that one in a million picture that will get you international recognition.
Nature is showing her most destructive power, whole houses are being washed away, there is debris everywhere....Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying prevent himself from being drowned......
You move closer...
You know that any second, the swirling raging waters could take him away, forever.
You have just two options....You can save the life of Obama or, you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photograph, a unique picture showing the death of the world's most powerful man.

Would you select a colour shot, or go for the simplicity of classic black and white

Black and white, obviously. :D

You move closer...

I'd look for a more interesting shot ... maybe a bird trying to pry itself from a wall against the wind.

This thread should be in the humor section.

A woman in a hot-air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

"She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be an Obama Democrat."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you are going.. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it's my fault."

as a swipe at bush

Okay, this woman in a hot air balloon realized that she was lost. - Democratic Underground

Management VS Engineering

favicon.ico
3 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Feb 1, 2001
A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse.
CiteHR Human Resource Management › Discussion Boards
› HumouR
- Cached - Similar - Filter - History

Forum List

Back