Obama Jobs Council Packed With Outsourcing Companies

naturally, since lefties love HuffPo, they will all agree with the accuracy and importance of this piece.

:rofl:

I can't believe I got that all out.

i knew from Day one it was filled with leaders in the corporate and business sector of our economy, and fully expected that they outsourced during their tenures with the companies they worked for...no surprise there for me....

what I would like to know is if this is what they are recommending to fix the economy now...or something different?

Frankly, you're not smart if you don't outsource jobs. With the minimum wage at $8 per hour (or whatever it is now) compared to perhaps $1 per hour in other countries... you simply wouldn't be able to compete if you had your labor over here and your competitor didn't. Simple math.

Until there's some event that happens to prevent all companies within a certain industry from sending work overseas then it won't stop.

Frankly, you're not smart if you don't outsource jobs. With the minimum wage at $8 per hour (or whatever it is now) compared to perhaps $1 per hour in other countries... you simply wouldn't be able to compete if you had your labor over here and your competitor didn't. Simple math.

Until there's some event that happens to prevent all companies within a certain industry from sending work overseas then it won't stop.

This with the corporate tax being the second highest on earth(after japan) is why we can't compete. One day we will be just paper filers. :eusa_boohoo:

We have to even the playing field in our field. :eusa_whistle:

This with the corporate tax being the second highest on earth(after japan) is why we can't compete. One day we will be just paper filers. :eusa_boohoo:

We have to even the playing field in our field. :eusa_whistle:

True, but still. If you're paying 8 times as much than the other guy for your labor, you've got to sell your product for that much more in order to maintain a sustainable business. It would have to be a much superior product for that to be remotely viable.

Forum List

Back