Obama: Job loss 'keeps me up at night'... But does it keep him of the Golf Course?...

To be honest..........it never bothers me when I see the president on vacation, golfing or whatever. The guy works has ass off and deserves it. Its that way with any president.

I just take issue with the far left public policy.

Having said that, there is some good to all this if you are a conservative. What we are witnessing is the education of this generation as to the viability of modern liberalism and it is independent minded Americans that are sitting up and taking note. Thats good for the country in the long run because asshats like Obama.............inexperienced nobody's with lofty BS rhetoric..........wont get elected for at least another generation.

Just wondering, did you continue to post about bushie baby playing golf after that lying piece of deserter shit failed to keep his promise to give up golf because he thought it was wrong of him to go out on fairway while "We Have Troops In Harm's Way"?

I thought not. Get a life.

Um, Bush was in the military. What branch was Obama in?
When did he ever say anything like that btw?

Barack Obama 'wanted to join US military' <7 September, 2008

Barack Obama has said he considered joining the United States military when he left school but decided not to because the Vietnam war was over and
"we weren't engaged in an active military conflict at that point".

How Convenient...

I don't see how he can consider it a conscription when the draft was never in effect when he was eligible.

This guy truly lives in the past.

So he says he considered it.....he needed a war to sign on the dotted line.

I don't think that jives with his peacenik ways at all.

Service is service whether you're dropping bombs from 10,000 ft or providing communications in Germany for deployed units.

You don't have to kill anyone to be in the military....which pretty much tells me the mindset of this guy. He thinks being in the military means you have to kill.

Last edited:
You can think about job losses on the golf course too

Barack Obama has said he considered joining the United States military when he left school but decided not to because the Vietnam war was over and
"we weren't engaged in an active military conflict at that point".

How Convenient...

I don't see how he can consider it a conscription when the draft was never in effect when he was eligible.

I don't think that jibes with his peacenik ways at all.

Service is service whether you're dropping bombs from 10,000 ft or providing communications in Germany for deployed units.

You don't have to kill anyone to be in the military....which pretty much tells me the mindset of this guy. He thinks being in the military means you have to kill.

Why is deciding not to join a peacetime Army not a wise decision?

He has served in the Senate and the Presidency....it is still valuable service to your nation

Just wondering, did you continue to post about bushie baby playing golf after that lying piece of deserter shit failed to keep his promise to give up golf because he thought it was wrong of him to go out on fairway while "We Have Troops In Harm's Way"?

If there wasnt a draft he would have never been in the military.

NG was the primo way out of the war for rich peoples kids.

How Convenient...

He has served in the Senate and the Presidency....it is still valuable service to your nation

I didn't comment on that. I think Obama seriously doesn't think the military is necessary unless there is a war.

He doesn't even know that we risked our lives even during peacetime.

He knows nothing about the military.

If there wasnt a draft he would have never been in the military.

NG was the primo way out of the war for rich peoples kids.

And that makes Obama what?...

:)

peace...

I didn't comment on that. I think Obama seriously doesn't think the military is necessary unless there is a war.

He doesn't even know that we risked our lives even during peacetime.

He knows nothing about the military.

Exactly my point. Thanks.

Yes but don't you think it would cause a negative impact on his score.

I mean how can you drive straight down the fairway when you're worrying about job losses during mid-backstroke.

You ever have a slow foursome of fat ladies in front of you?

Plenty of time to think

I mean how can you drive straight down the fairway when you're worrying about job losses during mid-backstroke.

Plenty of time to think

I've had a slow foursome of fat dudes....but not ladies.

Personally I think foursomes should be outlawed.

Maybe Obama will do some good and consider it.

Plenty of time to think

I've had a slow foursome of fat dudes....but not ladies.

Personally I think foursomes should be outlawed.

Maybe Obama will do some good and consider it.

Nothing against foursomes if they play fast.

But the freaking fat ladies take 5 min to climb their fat asses in the cart, then hit the ball 30 yds, climb back into the cart and start all over.

I could plan the D Day invasion in the time it takes them to play four holes

So, when bushie baby made a promise to give up golf because he believed,"It was wrong of me to go out and play golf while our nation is at war." Were you just as willing to post that? That the shrub, our deserter-in-chief lied?

didn't think so.

Frankly, I never gave a shit about what Bush did in his free time

So, when bushie baby made a promise to give up golf because he believed,"It was wrong of me to go out and play golf while our nation is at war." Were you just as willing to post that? That the shrub, our deserter-in-chief lied?

didn't think so.

Frankly, I never gave a shit about what Bush did in his free time

That's Convenient... And most likely Untrue...

:)

peace...

Of course he's up at night. Every time you turn around he's vowing not to rest until such-and-such is fixed. Between that and pluggin' that hole some nights he's a very weary fellow.

you forgot kicking some ass.
here is a picture of our tuff guy man-child of a President!!!
Baffoon Hussaine Obama
$Urkel[1] copy.jpg

Forum List

Back