Obama: Job loss 'keeps me up at night'... But does it keep him of the Golf Course?...

msnbc.com Video Player

And of course he can't take Repsonsibility for anything...

"We were in such a deep hole"...

Cry me a Fucking River!...

And stop digging that Fucking Hole Deeper on the Backs of Future Generations!

:)

peace...

Indeed. What I think is really keeping him up at night is that he's being rejected by those whom voted for him. The fairytale of his making has turned into a nightmare.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
He did say he would not rest till the leak was plugged and the beaches were clean.

I guess to Obama rest doesn't include vacations, golf, and exchanging T-shirts with sports teams.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
no and it won't keep him from gong on another vacation either. This one to Maine I think. Nope, nuttin is gonna stop him from putting his carbon footprint down.

I'm sure a GED like you doesn't golf. Lots of business is conducted on golf courses. Do you bowl?

Last edited:
Of course he's up at night. Every time you turn around he's vowing not to rest until such-and-such is fixed. Between that and pluggin' that hole some nights he's a very weary fellow.

Apparently not. He's up to like 4 or 5 Vacations during the oil spill alone. It's all just a sad Hopey Changey scam. I think more & more Americans are figuring this out.

Just wondering, did you continue to post about bushie baby playing golf after that lying piece of deserter shit failed to keep his promise to give up golf because he thought it was wrong of him to go out on fairway while "We Have Troops In Harm's Way"?

I thought not. Get a life.

Um, Bush was in the military. What branch was Obama in?
When did he ever say anything like that btw?

"He did say he would not rest till the leak was plugged and the beaches were clean."

I though it was he would not rest until the stimulus plan did something.Or.
He will not rest until health care has done something.Or
He will not rest until the unemployment numbers got better.Or
He's focused like a laser on something or other.Or
He will not rest until he fixed the laser.Or.
He will not rest until he gets the laser back from somebody.Or.....

HOW ABOUT YOUR DOING SOMETHING TO GET THE ECONOMY MOVING SO PEOPLE CAN GET JOBS.
Forget about lasers and resting and blaming Bush every 90 seconds.Geez

no and it won't keep him from gong on another vacation either. This one to Maine I think. Nope, nuttin is gonna stop him from putting his carbon footprint down.

Quit picking on the boob in charge. He was on the job going on vacation when the carbon footprint is created.

Just wondering, did you continue to post about bushie baby playing golf after that lying piece of deserter shit failed to keep his promise to give up golf because he thought it was wrong of him to go out on fairway while "We Have Troops In Harm's Way"?

I thought not. Get a life.

Um, Bush was in the military. What branch was Obama in?
When did he ever say anything like that btw?

Barack Obama 'wanted to join US military' <7 September, 2008

Barack Obama has said he considered joining the United States military when he left school but decided not to because the Vietnam war was over and
"we weren't engaged in an active military conflict at that point".

How Convenient...

Man,the Hopey Changey nutters sure did rip Bush anytime he went on Vacation or played Golf. It's pretty funny watching these same Hopey Changeys spinning their guy's endless Vacations and hundreds of rounds of Golf. What a joke.

Yup, and after making an empassioned speech about his concern for the Gulf coast and encouraging people to plan their vacations there to help that damaged economy, he didn't plan his own vacation there did he?

Forum List

Back