OBAMA Job czar (ceo of GE) is sending jobs to China

A lot of you folks need to learn to read.

Clearly most of you are going with the thread title and not reading the article it proports to be commenting on.

Obviously the author of this thread hasn't read the article he linked to, either.

No jobs are going offshore, but some new jobs are being created in China.
Seriously boys, reading comprehension is your friend

Yep it would be nice if Obama and his job czar would work on helping to create jobs here but China is good too.:doubt:

OBAMA Job czar (ceo of GE) is sending jobs to China
Gee.....shouldn't someone warn.....

The BUSH Brothers??!!!!

:eek:

(You rookies make this toooooooo easy, for me.
106.gif
)

Clearly most of you are going with the thread title and not reading the article it proports to be commenting on.

Obviously the author of this thread hasn't read the article he linked to, either.

Yep it would be nice if Obama and his job czar would work on helping to create jobs here but China is good too.:doubt:

Look, GE sees potential for creating a going HC concern in China.

They're NOT outsourcing in that case, they're just investing in a business in China.

Now you must know that I think FREE TRADE and the oursourcing that comes of it is, in my opinion, one of the dumbest policies this nation has.

But this particular case has nothing to do with outsourcing.

Look, GE sees potential for creating a going HC concern in China.

They're NOT outsourcing in that case, they're just investing in a business in China.

Now you must know that I think FREE TRADE and the oursourcing that comes of it is, in my opinion, one of the dumbest policies this nation has.

But this particular case has nothing to do with outsourcing.

All I see is the hypocrisy of the left, that would include you. Like I said if this were the reversed and Immelt was on Bush's "jobs team" all the while not paying taxes, getting tons of government money, as they expand in China you people would be going nuts, but since it's Obama you're ok with it.:confused:

Are people really surprised by this? Seriously,how did GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt become this President's "Jobs Czar?" It just seems criminal to me. It's also very sad.

An American "Jobs Czar" creating Jobs in China? Say Whaaa?? Man,this President can't seem to get anything right. Maybe it's time fire ole Jeffrey Immelt? Wadda ya say Prez?

Forum List

Back