OBAMA Job czar (ceo of GE) is sending jobs to China

GE has been outsourcing Jobs for many years. So this isn't surprising to me. What is surprising to me is that GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt can be this President's "Jobs Czar." GE pays no Taxes and outsources Jobs all the time. I think it's getting harder & harder for the loyal Hopey Changey Sheep to defend this President. You can see they're struggling to defend. Just imagine if an 'R' was in there right now? The same sheep would likley be calling for investigations and possibly even Impeachment. What a mess. See ya in 2012.

It seems rather strange that the US Jobs Tzar is sending jobs overseas.

Isn't that one of the USMB liberals favorite talking points?? You know. How jobs are disapearing overseas??

Jeeze. Where Chris and Deany when you need em??

Isn't that one of the USMB liberals favorite talking points?? You know. How jobs are disapearing overseas??

First of all, he isn't sending jobs overseas. That's not the CEO's area. Second of all, the main purpose of a corporation is to be profitable and if a section of a corporation cannot be profitable in one area, you must find a way to make it profitable or shut it down. Compensation and benefits in China are 1/3 of what they are in the US. This will increase GE's stock value and thus make rich people, richer who will then go out and spend their money on cars, boats, jewelry, etc.

This is a very REPUBLICAN way of doing things.

Just goes to show you how corrupt & biased our MSM really is. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt this President's "Jobs Czar?" Man,what a scam. If an 'R' was in there right now,the hacks over at CNN & NBC would be screeching for investigations and possible Impeachment 24/7. Fire the "Jobs Czar" and his Boss in 2012. That's the answer.

As CEO I'm sure he's well aware of what his company is doing.

As Jobs Tzar I'm sure he's well aware of it as well. Rather counter productive for a Jobs Tzar don't you think??

Yes corporations must make a profit. Seems GE is doing that quite well along with using a legal loophole that allows them to make billions and pay no taxes. Another reason for tax loopholes, subsidies and tax breaks to be done away with.

More of a CAPITALISTIC way of doing things.

First of all, he isn't sending jobs overseas. That's not the CEO's area. Second of all, the main purpose of a corporation is to be profitable and if a section of a corporation cannot be profitable in one area, you must find a way to make it profitable or shut it down. Compensation and benefits in China are 1/3 of what they are in the US. This will increase GE's stock value and thus make rich people, richer who will then go out and spend their money on cars, boats, jewelry, etc.

This is a very REPUBLICAN way of doing things.

You know Dave... You're quickly becoming my favorite Obama slappy. I'm sure you took this same position in the Boeing move to another area of THIS COUNTRYright?

South Carolina Boeing Employees Move to Intervene in Obama Labor Board’s Assault on Right to Work Laws

National Right to Work Foundation attorneys helping workers and former Machinist union president challenge attempt to send jobs to Washington
Washington, DC (June 2, 2011) – With free legal assistance from the National Right to Work Foundation, a group of Charleston-area Boeing Company employees are asking to intervene in the National Labor Relations Board's (NLRB) unprecedented case targeting Boeing (NYSE: BA) for locating production in South Carolina in part due to its popular Right to Work law. That law ensures that union dues and membership are strictly voluntary.

The NLRB's complaint, if successful, would eliminate over 1,000 existing jobs in South Carolina, not to mention several thousand more jobs that would be created once the Boeing plant reaches full production capacity. Further, the case could set a dangerous precedent that allows union bosses to dictate where job providers locate their facilities.

In 2009, Boeing, after experiencing repeated International Association of Machinists (IAM) union boss-instigated strikes in the forced unionism state of Washington, decided to locate a new production line for the 787 Dreamliner to South Carolina, partly because South Carolina is a Right to Work state. IAM union bosses in state of Washington cried foul and filed unfair labor practice charges against Boeing.

The NLRB's Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon sided with IAM union bosses and decided to prosecute Boeing in late April. Ironically, workers in Boeing's South Carolina plant booted IAM union bosses from their plant to attract the Dreamliner production, as the workers did not want union bosses interfering with their job prospects.

South Carolina Boeing Employees Move to Intervene in Obama Labor Board

110325_immelt_obama_ap_283_regular.jpg

As CEO I'm sure he's well aware of what his company is doing.

As Jobs Tzar I'm sure he's well aware of it as well. Rather counter productive for a Jobs Tzar don't you think??

Yes corporations must make a profit. Seems GE is doing that quite well along with using a legal loophole that allows them to make billions and pay no taxes. Another reason for tax loopholes, subsidies and tax breaks to be done away with.

More of a CAPITALISTIC way of doing things.

Soooo... Where are all the libs with their outrage?:eusa_whistle:

I don't think any CEO of any company should hold a spot working the executive branch. Period.

That being said if conservatives are mad about a corporation moving jobs overseas, should there should be some way to prevent them from doing that for cheap labor?

I don't think any CEO of any company should hold a spot working the executive branch. Period.

That being said if conservatives are mad about a corporation moving jobs overseas, should there should be some way to prevent them from doing that for cheap labor?

There is ...Lower corporate taxes and lower the cost of doing buiesness in this country.:eusa_eh:

Hummm...... still no liberal outrage?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g04aCp3ej-I]‪Cricket Chirping Sound Effects‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Ironic isn't it?

Obama hates the rich, loves taxes, and hates exporting.

And his Jobs Czar is a rich, white CEO who doesn't pay taxes and exports jobs.

Forum List

Back