Obama Isn't Working: Chicago...

Man it must be nice living in Hopey Changey Land. Such delusions & fantasies. Chicago is a horrifying mess at this point. It's no "Organized Community."

I guess if you live in a nice rich area of Chicago or a suburb around it, it would be easy to believe things are going well, but from what I understand things for the average and poor people things are terrible, I read somewhere they were thinking about calling in the national guard things were so bad.

Chicago is one of the greatest cities on earth.
Maybe if you like be mugged, raped and beaten by nigroes... Abe Lincoln had a plan to send all the nigroes back to Africa but he went and got himself assassinated. Now America has this huge negroe problem!

The Obama Depression has now spread from Chicago to the entire Nation. Don't say i didn't tell you so. I said this would happen from day one. :(

Last edited:
Born in Chicago and raised in and lived in various burbs until moving to Michigan in '94. To me it's the finest big city in America, with Boston the number 2 and you can have all the others...especially New York.

Yes, it has crime problems. What big city doesn't? But it's mostly contained within various black/Hispanic neighborhoods, occasionally spills out to other areas like certain beaches, but the authorities generally shut that stuff off pretty quickly.

The Democrat machine government is as corrupt today as it has been over many decades now, same as other big cities, but the trash gets picked up, winter streets get plowed, the CTA is a good public transportation system, and residents are generally safe if they stay out of the aforementioned crime neighborhoods.

We visit the city so often the boss is twisting my arm to buy a condo downtown, to which I've put up only token resistance thus far and will likely fulfill her wish by this time next year. After all, the closer to my Cubbies and Wrigley Field in the summer the better.

If you haven't been to Chicago you're missing a lot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back