Obama isn't the only one golfing.

How dare Boehner golf while there are so many bills to vote against?

He does it during their recess days so it's OK. I sure don't want him missing a single opportunity to oppose the Democratic Party's agenda to destroy America.

How many votes did Obama miss as senator again?

IF you were honest then you would have to admit that for the right to critcize obama for golfing during his down time during times like these then they would also have to be critical of boehner for doing the same. To have such differing standards only serves to expose the hypocrisy of the right.

BTW I have already provided an answer to your question. Obama missed less votes than mccain. Again if you wish to be crtiical of one then honesty would require you to be critical of the other and since mccain missed more votes than obama during the session of congress in the runup to the election and since mccain was the choice as the republican candidate for president your lame argument about the number of votes missed kind of loses any thunder that you thought it might have.

If you were honest, which you clearly are not, you would have to admit there is a world of difference between being the chief executive and being majority leader of the out of power party.
Also if you were honest, which you are not, you would have to admit that John McCain is irrelevant to this entire thread. You only bring him in so you can deflect attention from Obama's poor attendance record in the Senate.

And if you were really honest, you would admit that you have rocks for brains and aliens are chanelling their thoughts through your keyboard.

I wonder why the right hasn't called out Boehner?

The Ed Show - msnbc.com

Click on " Why Boehner shouldn't be Speaker of the House". :lol:

The Presidents job is a 24/7 job, Congressmen are not 24/7 only when Congress is in session are they doing their elected job. How many votes did obama miss whn he was a senator?
That explains why Congress is fucked up then.
Hate to bust your bubble there bub but when Congress is not in session Congress people are at their offices in their districts.
They get more done there than in Washington.

Actually DrSmith you would have to go back to woodrow wilson for most of where these problems began.

Federal Reserve
Segregation
Progressive Tax Structure

And thats just off the top....he had many many many more things he was doing that, in the long run, turned out to hurt and not help americans as he had planned.

WOW and imagine that I could hardly see glenn beck's lips move. LOL
I believe the comment was about the current economic crisis. However, thanks for the spin.

Here let me make the truth more paletable for you.

Federal Reserve: Federal Reserve Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Segregation: PBS - American Experience: Woodrow Wilson | Wilson- A Portrait
Progressive Tax structure: 1901-1932: The Income Tax Arrives

Do some diligence and find out the truth before responding in uninformed manner.

Things such as these items are directly responsible for the problems we face today in the economy.

Federal reserve is buying up debt and selling debt and asking the treasury to print more money. A recipe for inflation and economic trouble.

Segregation, after black americans were finally freed from slavery, left a lasting scar on our country that still negatively affects our interpersonal productivity to this day.

The Progressive tax structure punishes those who create wealth and jobs for being successful. The ever increasing tax burden on those who do the creating is making it less likely that they will continue to create more jobs but instead will cut jobs to keep their desired income levels.

:dig:

He does it during their recess days so it's OK. I sure don't want him missing a single opportunity to oppose the Democratic Party's agenda to destroy America.

IF you were honest then you would have to admit that for the right to critcize obama for golfing during his down time during times like these then they would also have to be critical of boehner for doing the same. To have such differing standards only serves to expose the hypocrisy of the right.

BTW I have already provided an answer to your question. Obama missed less votes than mccain. Again if you wish to be crtiical of one then honesty would require you to be critical of the other and since mccain missed more votes than obama during the session of congress in the runup to the election and since mccain was the choice as the republican candidate for president your lame argument about the number of votes missed kind of loses any thunder that you thought it might have.

If you were honest, which you clearly are not, you would have to admit there is a world of difference between being the chief executive and being majority leader of the out of power party.
Also if you were honest, which you are not, you would have to admit that John McCain is irrelevant to this entire thread. You only bring him in so you can deflect attention from Obama's poor attendance record in the Senate.

And if you were really honest, you would admit that you have rocks for brains and aliens are chanelling their thoughts through your keyboard.

If you were honest, which you clearly are not, you would have to admit that every President is entitled to do whatever he wishes with his free time.
If you were honest, which you clearly are not, you would admit that John McCain spent as much time away from the Senate campaigning as Obama did

I have loved reading the posts in this thread.
Many on the right have defended how they are not critical of Boehner for doing the very same thing they have bitched about Obama for doing, MANY TIMES. They have a whole lot of excuses for Boehner, which is pretty laughable. :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

If you were honest, which you clearly are not, you would have to admit that every President is entitled to do whatever he wishes with his free time.
If you were honest, which you clearly are not, you would admit that John McCain spent as much time away from the Senate campaigning as Obama did

If you were smart you would realize the president works for us, not vice versa. So his time is our time.
If you smart you would admit that McCain spent many more hours--hundreds if not thousands actually--voting in the Senate while Obama was absent for much of his one term.

Of course you are not smart. You are a partisan box of rocks who loses no opportunity to bash the GOP (even where irrelevant) and defend Obama, something even his more honest allies have trouble doing.

If you were smart you would realize the president works for us, not vice versa. So his time is our time.
If you smart you would admit that McCain spent many more hours--hundreds if not thousands actually--voting in the Senate while Obama was absent for much of his one term.

Of course you are not smart. You are a partisan box of rocks who loses no opportunity to bash the GOP (even where irrelevant) and defend Obama, something even his more honest allies have trouble doing.

Thats original...."The president works for us, not vice versa"

WOW once again you expose your typical dishonesty. I never said that there wasn't a diffrerence between the jobs.
However, that doesn't change the fact that IF you are critical of one going golfing during difficult times then IF you were honest, which you clearly are not, you would have to be critical of both instead of making lame excuses when one of your own does it. The primary criticism of the right is that obama is going golfing during an economic crisis but that situation doesn't change merely based on the difference between the jobs.

Since you brought of votes missed when he was a member of congress and mccain, who was the republican presidential candidate obama beat in the last election, missed more votes then mccain and his missed votes are completely relevant. YOU brought up the offtopic subject so deal with it.
Furthermore, how many votes obama missed as a senator is irrelevant to the discussion I merely pointed out to you that the right's choice for president missed more. LOL

BTW are you actually saying that you believe aliens are real and that they can channel their thoughts through humans?? I have one question. What size is your tinfoil hat?? LOL

Actually DrSmith you would have to go back to woodrow wilson for most of where these problems began.

Federal Reserve
Segregation
Progressive Tax Structure

And thats just off the top....he had many many many more things he was doing that, in the long run, turned out to hurt and not help americans as he had planned.

WOW and imagine that I could hardly see glenn beck's lips move. LOL
I believe the comment was about the current economic crisis. However, thanks for the spin.

Here let me make the truth more paletable for you.

Federal Reserve: Federal Reserve Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Segregation: PBS - American Experience: Woodrow Wilson | Wilson- A Portrait
Progressive Tax structure: 1901-1932: The Income Tax Arrives

Do some diligence and find out the truth before responding in uninformed manner.

Things such as these items are directly responsible for the problems we face today in the economy.

Federal reserve is buying up debt and selling debt and asking the treasury to print more money. A recipe for inflation and economic trouble.

Segregation, after black americans were finally freed from slavery, left a lasting scar on our country that still negatively affects our interpersonal productivity to this day.

The Progressive tax structure punishes those who create wealth and jobs for being successful. The ever increasing tax burden on those who do the creating is making it less likely that they will continue to create more jobs but instead will cut jobs to keep their desired income levels.

:dig:

Your off topic rant that you obviously took from glenn beck's mouth like the good little lemming is really not important since it's nothing but an unsubstantiated OPINION.
Oh and thanks for showing just where you go for your propaganda.

Again the topic was the current economic crisis and your OPINON that it's directly linked to wilson is nothing but propaganda from the mouth of beck. Just because he says their is a connection it doesn't make it so. There is one part of his show that you seem to be neglecting and that is the part where he tells you not to take his word for it and do your own research.
In the end all you have to offer is opinions that are dishonestly presented as fact. Don't you think it's time that you learned the difference between opinion and fact??

Last edited:

LOL check the facts moron, mccain missed more votes than obama during the session in which they were campaigning.

Mccain missed 63.9% of the votes in the 110th congress which is the most missed for that session, where as obama missed 46.3%
Tim Johnson, a democrat, who was out for months due to a brain hemorrhage came in second behind mccain for most votes missed. LOL
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/110/senate/vote-missers/

If you were smart or honest, which you obviusly are not, then you would stop being dishonest as you attempt to present your opinions as if they were fact when they can so easily be proven WRONG.

Last edited:

WOW once again you expose your typical dishonesty. I never said that there wasn't a diffrerence between the jobs.

Bingo. Right there you prove you are a lying sack of shit weasel.
You write:
To have such differing standards only serves to expose the hypocrisy of the right.
And then claim you never said there wasn't a difference. Of course you implied it.
And of course John McCain, who served in teh Senate for years and cast more votes than Obama thought about, is irrelevant to the entire conversation. You bring him up merely to deflect from Obama's poor record.

Bingo. Right there you prove you are a lying sack of shit weasel.
You write:
To have such differing standards only serves to expose the hypocrisy of the right.
And then claim you never said there wasn't a difference. Of course you implied it.
And of course John McCain, who served in teh Senate for years and cast more votes than Obama thought about, is irrelevant to the entire conversation. You bring him up merely to deflect from Obama's poor record.

So where in what you quoted did i say anything about their jobs being the same, different or otherwise?? I was clearly talking about the differing standards of the right and how those differing standards expose the hypocristy of the right. LOL

Thanks for exposing your own dishonesty hack. LOL

Oh and I would run away from my own comments if i were you too. So here is the part of my post that you cut and ran from, coward.

However, that doesn't change the fact that IF you are critical of one going golfing during difficult times then IF you were honest, which you clearly are not, you would have to be critical of both instead of making lame excuses when one of your own does it. The primary criticism of the right is that obama is going golfing during an economic crisis but that situation doesn't change merely based on the difference between the jobs.

Since you brought of votes missed when he was a member of congress and mccain, who was the republican presidential candidate obama beat in the last election, missed more votes then mccain and his missed votes are completely relevant. YOU brought up the offtopic subject so deal with it.
Furthermore, how many votes obama missed as a senator is irrelevant to the discussion I merely pointed out to you that the right's choice for president missed more. LOL

BTW are you actually saying that you believe aliens are real and that they can channel their thoughts through humans?? I have one question. What size is your tinfoil hat?? LOL

How about you address it instead of turning tail and running away??

BTW I already addressed your LIE about mccain voting more than obama in their last session together and in case you missed it, you are still WRONG. LOL However, my guess is that you will ignore that fact like you tend to do to any and all facts that run counter to your spin.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back