Obama isn't the only one golfing.

Attack personally, when you can't defend your position. Nice to see you haven't changed any.

I've explained my position... You just went "be purposefully stupid" as usual...

Barry doesn't pay for his golf nor the travel to and from said golf courses... It does not come out of his salary...

You fail to compare apples to apples...

Who gives a shit how much they golf?

The ONLY reason anyone made comment on Obama's golfing was because it was sandwiched in between tea parties, concerts, ball games , and gab fests all at a time when Obama was telling us he would never stop working to fix the economy and oh yeah oil was spewing out of the gulf.

Attack personally, when you can't defend your position. Nice to see you haven't changed any.

I've explained my position... You just went "be purposefully stupid" as usual...

Barry doesn't pay for his golf nor the travel to and from said golf courses... It does not come out of his salary...

Prove your bullshit.

Prove your bullshit.

You made the claim, dumbass... YOU prove it...

On who's dime?

That's the BIG difference...
Obama is paying for his, while corporate donors are paying for Bonehead's.

You honestly believe that Obama is paying for his own rounds of golf? :lol: You've just surpassed stupid and went straight to la la land.
Of course he is - he's required to, by law. Did you know that he also has to pay for all of the food that the family consumes in the WH? So did Bush, Clinton, etc.

I wouldn't worry about the Presiden't bank account. He made millions off of his books before he ever won the election. A few rounds of golf aren't going to break him.

Prove your bullshit.

No, you made the claim, dumbass: you said "Barry doesn't pay for his golf".

Back that shit up, liar.

Back that shit up, liar.

Whenever Barry makes a trip on AF1 of M1, we the taxpayer pay for it... I does not come out of his pocket...

YOU said Barry pays for his golf...

Prove it....

he can't , instead he'll just scream at you to prove a negative until you get bored and walk away, then he'll claim "victory"

barry is playing at private golf courses. most likely he is playing with a member of that course (probably a donor) i doubt barry, or a member of the secret service, or rahm for that matter, is paying a green's fee.

I wonder why the right hasn't called out Boehner?

The Ed Show - msnbc.com

Click on " Why Boehner shouldn't be Speaker of the House". :lol:

The Presidents job is a 24/7 job, Congressmen are not 24/7 only when Congress is in session are they doing their elected job. How many votes did obama miss whn he was a senator?

Less than mccain. LOL

Oh and I think it's funny how you try to minimize the responsibilites of right wing congress members in this instance but don't they actually have a responsibility and duty to those that elected them just as the president does??

The Ed Show - msnbc.com

Gee, I don't know. Maybe because he isn't President of the United States? :rolleyes:

The Democrats are clearly in desperation mode if this is all they have left in their arsenal.

And frankly, I couldn't give a shit how often Obama golfs. It's not important.

The Dems' push seems to be twofold:
1) Bush is responsible for all the mess, despite the fact that Obama has been in office nearly 2 years and the Dems in Congress for 4.

2) Everyone does it. Obama is no worse than anyone else.

Given what he ran on, this is truly cynical and desperate. They have nothing. They are headed to major defeat in Nov, JakeStarkey notwithstanding.

1) This mess began on W's watch, it did not reset the moment he left office and is not something that can be resovled by flipping a switch. Only a complete dishonest hack would refuse to acknowledge that FACT and try to blame only obama for a mess that began under his predecessor.

2) Everyone in politics does do it but that is not a valid defense. However, to point out when hypocritical rightwingers did it but now play dumb as they try to attack obama for doing exactly what they did exposes rightwingers as nothing but dishonest hypocritical hacks who have zero integrity and believe that the end justifies the means. If it was ok or just politics when you did it then how can it be wrong now??

Gee, I don't know. Maybe because he isn't President of the United States? :rolleyes:

The Democrats are clearly in desperation mode if this is all they have left in their arsenal.

And frankly, I couldn't give a shit how often Obama golfs. It's not important.

The Dems' push seems to be twofold:
1) Bush is responsible for all the mess, despite the fact that Obama has been in office nearly 2 years and the Dems in Congress for 4.

2) Everyone does it. Obama is no worse than anyone else.

Given what he ran on, this is truly cynical and desperate. They have nothing. They are headed to major defeat in Nov, JakeStarkey notwithstanding.

1) This mess began on W's watch, it did not reset the moment he left office and is not something that can be resovled by flipping a switch. Only a complete dishonest hack would refuse to acknowledge that FACT and try to blame only obama for a mess that began under his predecessor.

2) Everyone in politics does do it but that is not a valid defense. However, to point out when hypocritical rightwingers did it but now play dumb as they try to attack obama for doing exactly what they did exposes rightwingers as nothing but dishonest hypocritical hacks who have zero integrity and believe that the end justifies the means. If it was ok or just politics when you did it then how can it be wrong now??

I would hardly call nearly 2 years in office "flipping a switch." By this point things should be turning around. They clearly are not. They are in fact getting worse.

Obama ran on the idea of "hope n change" (remember that?) and the promise that he would not do things the same old ways. So it is the height of hypocrisy to defend him by saying he is just doing things the same old ways they've always been done. Had he run on maintaining the status quo it wouldn't be much of an issue.

But I think I speak for most conservatives here when I say that I wouldn't care if Obama never swung a golf club. He is incompetent and unfit for the job. And if he changed tack and instituted policies that might actually work I wouldn't care if he played golf every day.

Your unsubstantiated position seems to be that bohner pays for his own rounds golf out of his salary when you have no proof to show that to be the case as you claim that the tyaxpayers pay for obama's rounds of golf when you have no proof to show that to be the case.

As usual your arguments are based on assumption and opinion as you try desperately to defend the right even as you try even more desperately to smear the left.

Last edited:

The Ed Show - msnbc.com

thread-fail-stamp.gif

Back that shit up, liar.

Whenever Barry makes a trip on AF1 of M1, we the taxpayer pay for it... I does not come out of his pocket...

YOU said Barry pays for his golf...

Prove it....

NO he didn't make that claim.

You started the spin about who pays for it when you asked

On who's dime?

That's the BIG difference...

and then YOU made the claim

and was asked for proof and since that moment you have been trying to lie and claim that someone else made the claim in a desperate attempt to CYA.

Forum List

Back