obama is...

Obama is a disgrace to the United States and all that it stands for which has spent tens of thousands of American lives to protect the rights we fought for for almost two hundred years and numerous wars where our young men died to protect those rights. Obama needs to be taken out of office, and replaced by a true American who understands what it takes to defend our constitution.

Put down the sterno cocheez. Shit'l make ya go blind.

Either you are a flat out racist or you've been in a coma since last christmas. Obama is not an embarrassment. Bush with his juvenile attitude and drop out handle on the english language was AN EMBARASSMENT.

Crazy "shooter" dick cheney was an embarassment.

I'll take my presidents articulate ..thankyou. If it makes ya feel superior just think of him as the chief white house nigga jus doins his chores fo y'all.

obama is a joke,, billions and billions and billions of dollars spent? what did ya get? Nothing,, jobe lost by the thousands and still coming,, what you got was some class A union butt kissing and some rinky dink shittly little care made in China..

Obama is a disgrace to the United States and all that it stands for which has spent tens of thousands of American lives to protect the rights we fought for for almost two hundred years and numerous wars where our young men died to protect those rights. Obama needs to be taken out of office, and replaced by a true American who understands what it takes to defend our constitution.

Either you are a flat out racist or you've been in a coma since last christmas. Obama is not an embarrassment. Bush with his juvenile attitude and drop out handle on the english language was AN EMBARASSMENT.

I'll take my presidents articulate ..thankyou. If it makes ya feel superior just think of him as the chief white house nigga jus doins his chores fo y'all.

Clearly the Dimentia thing is spreading...

Huggy... I want you to know that I've been debating on the internet for close to 15 years and in all seriousness, you're one of the top ten least intelligent people I've encountered.

The post to which you're responding did not have a scintilla of race anywhere in it... it is intellecually impossible, to take that post; which YOU QUOTED, and infer some racist overtone from it.

Thus the only reasonable conclusion is that you FEEL YOU NEED TO PROJECT SUCH; that your position isn't qualifed for presentation UNLESS THERE IS A RACIST EDGE TO THE OPPOSITION... Meaning that you NEED some pat auto-rejection issue to dsicredit the opposition; because you lack the means to consider the argument otherwise; you can't take the argument for what it is and form a lucid, cogent response; you are only capable of regurgitating tired old cliches and empty platitudes from long since passe appeals of the leftist dead-horse variety...

Which is to say that you're a fascist of the first order... a dumbass with nothing more than the need to sound off and no means to THINK!

You're part of the problem Huggles... You're the reason Democracy fails; You're an Imbecile with the vote...

Please point out any racism in the post which you quoted.

Clearly the Dimentia thing is spreading...

Huggy... I want you to know that I've been debating on the internet for close to 15 years and in all seriousness, you're one of the top ten least intelligent people I've encountered.

The post to which you're responding did not have a scintilla of race anywhere in it... it is intellecually impossible, to take that post; which YOU QUOTED, and infer some racist overtone from it.

Thus the only reasonable conclusion is that you FEEL YOU NEED TO PROJECT SUCH; that your position isn't qualifed for presentation UNLESS THERE IS A RACIST EDGE TO THE OPPOSITION... Meaning that you NEED some pat auto-rejection issue to dsicredit the opposition; because you lack the means to consider the argument otherwise; you can't take the argument for what it is and form a lucid, cogent response; you are only capable of regurgitating tired old cliches and empty platitudes from long since passe appeals of the leftist dead-horse variety...

Which is to say that you're a fascist of the first order... a dumbass with nothing more than the need to sound off and no means to THINK!

You're part of the problem Huggles... You're the reason Democracy fails; You're an Imbecile with the vote...

Oh..I guess I have been found out! Oh the embarassment!

I'll tell ya what. I'll put my accomplishments against yours any time.

I'm done trying to be nice to morons. You are a moron. Fuck off.

What "racist" comment did Huggy make??? I don't see it. All he did was tell the truth about a man that is ruining our country. So many men and women have died to keep our country free and safe, does Obama care? My son is in Iraq for the 3rd time, he believes in what he's doing! He's over there giving up time with his wife and kids to help you and anyone else that lives here in the US.
Talk about embarassments - you didn't mention Biden! He's the biggest embarrasement EVER! But i think that was part of Obama's plan....get Biden in there and he'll keep people's attention away from what Obama's doing by being the biggest idiot of all. They need to put a muzzle on that man when he's out in public. And, they need to take that teleprompter away from Obama and see how he REALLY does then...he's a robot just saying what he's told to.

Forum List

Back