Obama is Winning 7-11 Coffee Poll!

Aug 7, 2012
You can find your state at the link.

404332759.jpg

Colo. Spgs. where I am is 55% O 47% R :eusa_clap: :D

I read somewhere that these unscientific "coffee polls" have been pretty accurate in the past.

lololololololololololololol.....
lololololololololololololollololololololololololololol......
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.......
:lol: :laugh2: :laugh: :) :lmao: :rofl:

:wtf:

I like those kind of polls. It is not just who is winning but what the percentage is. Beer drinkers, 4x4 owners, handgun owners, female postal workers, whatever, I just think it is always interesting.

I must say anyone who gets their coffee from 7-11. Ouch. Ironically I was listening to a radio rightie talk about how he likes his change handed back to him, or was is needless receipts (quality radio :) ), anyway he mentioned he gets 7-11 coffee.

It's just a "fun" poll. Lighten up! BUT they have picked the winner quite often (not necessarily the correct margins). Sheesh! NO SENSE OF HUMOR AMONG REPUBS!

I wonder why 7-11 is not releasing the number of plain cups sold, which would be the same as "none of the above"? Also, why did they exclude Jill Stein & Gary Johnson from their "poll"?

Just think about the clientele that visits 7-11 every day. One idiot takes 250 coffee cups in a year. The same guy...over and over and over. Too damned lazy to brew a pot of coffee at home.

Just think about the clientele that visits 7-11 every day. One idiot takes 250 coffee cups in a year. The same guy...over and over and over. Too damned lazy to brew a pot of coffee at home.

He may have a point though, the same democrat can drink a cup of coffee in an obama cup 20 times during the poll, but democrats can vote that many times in elections too so......

Forum List

Back