Obama is the worst leader in history

miami_thomas

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Can anyone tell me another president that is not the leader of the country when they were president? Please tell me because everyone is saying all the problems in this country are not Obama’s fault. Heck Obama is even saying all the problems in this country are not his fault. When you are a leader everything under your command is your fault. Has everyone just got extremely dumb or are they just trying to protect a president that could not lead anyone out of a paper bag. No time in history has a president given a pass to say you don’t have to lead. You should lead from behind. How the hell can someone lead from behind? I mean to lead you do have to be out front.

The president wants to blame everything going on, on everybody and everything but himself. Sorry but when you are the leader everything is your responsibility. If congress and the senate do not want to do what has to be done, then it is the president’s job to get them to do what needs to be done. Obama is the worst leader in America’s history and the sad thing no one can even argue it. Why else is all the liberals trying to blame everyone else? It is because they know Obama is not the leader and they are blaming congress because they need to lead in the absence of leadership.

This president is the Occupy crowd in that he wants all the credit for doing nothing. He wants no blame for doing nothing. He just wants to make a few speeches to his liberal base and nothing else. If he gets reelected, get ready for things to just get worse. Anytime anything has no leader it will go down hill. Sorry but everything going on in America is Obama’s responsibility. Whether he wants to be accountable or not he is because he is the president. The president of this country is responsible to lead this country and anything that happens whether it is their fault or not is their responsibility. It is what being a leader is. Everything is the leader’s responsibility and every president has been held to that standard with the exception of this one.

Can anyone tell me another president that is not the leader of the country when they were president? Please tell me because everyone is saying all the problems in this country are not Obama’s fault. Heck Obama is even saying all the problems in this country are not his fault. When you are a leader everything under your command is your fault. Has everyone just got extremely dumb or are they just trying to protect a president that could not lead anyone out of a paper bag. No time in history has a president given a pass to say you don’t have to lead. You should lead from behind. How the hell can someone lead from behind? I mean to lead you do have to be out front.

Leadership experience - Community Organizer.

Is there anything else that needs to be said?

The president wants to blame everything going on, on everybody and everything but himself. Sorry but when you are the leader everything is your responsibility. If congress and the senate do not want to do what has to be done, then it is the president’s job to get them to do what needs to be done. Obama is the worst leader in America’s history and the sad thing no one can even argue it. Why else is all the liberals trying to blame everyone else? It is because they know Obama is not the leader and they are blaming congress because they need to lead in the absence of leadership.

This president is the Occupy crowd in that he wants all the credit for doing nothing. He wants no blame for doing nothing. He just wants to make a few speeches to his liberal base and nothing else. If he gets reelected, get ready for things to just get worse. Anytime anything has no leader it will go down hill. Sorry but everything going on in America is Obama’s responsibility. Whether he wants to be accountable or not he is because he is the president. The president of this country is responsible to lead this country and anything that happens whether it is their fault or not is their responsibility. It is what being a leader is. Everything is the leader’s responsibility and every president has been held to that standard with the exception of this one.

Wrong again Bob. President Bush (43) was the worst modern day President.

Obama accepts blame on oil spill response

WASHINGTON — President Obama uttered three words yesterday that many of his 43 predecessors twisted themselves into knots trying with varying degrees of success to avoid: “I was wrong.’’

He strode into the East Room to mount a robust defense of his handling of the largest oil spill in American history, reassuring the nation that he was in charge and would do “whatever is necessary’’ to stop and clean up the BP leak in the Gulf of Mexico. But by the time he walked out an hour later, he had balanced that with a fairly unusual presidential self-critique.

He was wrong, he said, to assume that oil companies were prepared for the worst as he tried to expand offshore drilling. His team did not move with “sufficient urgency’’ to overhaul regulation of the industry. In dealing with BP, his administration “should have pushed them sooner’’ to provide images of the leak, and “it took too long for us’’ to measure the size of the spill.

Obama accepts blame on oil spill response - The Boston Globe

Bush Blames Carter, Reagan, Clinton for 9/11

Bush Blames Carter, Reagan, Clinton for 9/11 | ThinkProgress

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-june-29-2010/blame

Last edited:
While I dont dispute that Obama is a bad leader. Calling him the worst leader if history seems a bit of stretch. I could name many leaders far worse than Obama. Adolf Hitler comes to mind. Pol pot. Joseph Stalin. etc

Granted Obama still has time. But I dont anticipate his leadership getting that bad at his current projectory. Especially since he wont be President next year.

The Obama Administration curtailed the 07-09 Great Recession in June of 09 with positive GDP (Growth) in that Quarter that has remained positive since that time - and passed the most far reaching Health Care Legislation ACA in the Nations History ... among Many other Accomplishments.

in the first Two Years in Office.

Barry Hussein seems like an actor or community activist with no idea of how to do his job. The administration is possibly the most corrupt or negligent in history with secret deals and crazy plans. The only thing that keeps Obama from being laughed out of town is the loyalty of the liberal media which is willing to sacrifice standards and ignore stories in order to keep the Hussein administration floating.

New Topics

Forum List

Back