Obama is the greatest president ever.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Here is all you need to know. With Republicans trying to destroy the economy to the best of their ability, Obama has been growing the Civilian Labor Force.

LaborForceStatistics.jpg

Notice how the plunge was stayed about a year into Obama's term, and now for the past half year we are seeing tremendous growth in the Labor Force. All those housewives are going back to work. Mine stayed home for thirty years.

Unemployment Insurance Claims under Obama is rapidly falling back to normal levels. Here is the proof from the Department of Labor.

UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 401,856 in the week ending Aug. 14, a decrease of 22,650 from the previous week.

ETA Press Release: Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Report

Obama wasn't even politically smart enough to not speak up about the mosque debate. He might as well of fell on a sword. So much for your "greatest president ever" allegation. Sounds like someone needs to lay off the cool aid.

If condemnation of W was allowed to start before he took the oath of office I'm sure we can consider this a legitimate criticism time frame too.

"Barack Obama was inaugurated on January 20, 2009. Within a month he signed a $787 billion “stimulus package” with virtually no Republican support. It was necessary, we were told, to keep unemployment under eight percent.

Overnight, the federal government had, as one of its highest priorities, weatherizing government buildings and housing projects. Streets and highways in no need of repair would be broken up and repaved.

The Department of Transportation and other government agencies would spend millions on signs advertising the supposed benefits of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. I saw one of them on Roosevelt Island in Washington, D.C. It boasted that the federal park would be receiving a generous grant to facilitate the involvement of local youth in the removal of “non-indigenous plants.” In other words, kids would be weeding. We need a sign to announce that? And this was going to save the economy?

And have I mentioned that the estimated cost of the stimulus was later increased from $787 billion to $862 billion? That’s a cost underestimate of nearly ten percent. Anyone in private business who suddenly had to come up with ten percent more in outgoing funds than previously anticipated would likely go out of business."
https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2010&month=07

New Topics

Forum List

Back