Obama is the best thing for guns sales

I am just pointing out the fact that so many of the mindless left, have a problem with guns, but their hero has been a boom for the business. Ironic, don't ya think... LOL

No. More like sad. But what can you do"? The stupid will always be with us. Let them panic. It puts more money into circulation.

BTW, the same thing happened when Clinton was elected. A huge run on guns and ammo. Then, when he did nothing against guns, it happened again when he was re-elected. No change here. Some people, it seems, are just incapable of learning.

I agree. I still haven't learned that I should go out and buy gun stocks every time it looks like a Democrat may be elected. Might as well make some money off the wingnuts. Anyone got any good ideas for making a score in advance of Dec. 21? :cool:

Nobody said it was not your Constitutional right to own as many guns as you like. We just said it was a sign of stupidity.

Using your logic exercising constitutional right it's stupid.

Tell me why do you think it's stupid to own a gun for hunting and/of self defense?

It is your right to excercise free speech. But running around in circles, waving your hands in the air, and shouting "Doggy! Doggy! Doggy!" is not a sign of intelligence... unless you're two. People who are buying weapons and ammunition because someone told them the president is going to take their guns - which he has not done, nor indicated he would do, nor has the authority to do - are stupid. They are being played, used, scammed, bilked and bamboozled. Just because the 2nd amendment exists does not mean they are any less stupid.

Nobody said it was not your Constitutional right to own as many guns as you like. We just said it was a sign of stupidity.

Tell me why do you think it's stupid to own a gun for hunting and/of self defense?

It is your right to excercise free speech. But running around in circles, waving your hands in the air, and shouting "Doggy! Doggy! Doggy!" is not a sign of intelligence... unless you're two. People who are buying weapons and ammunition because someone told them the president is going to take their guns - which he has not done, nor indicated he would do, nor has the authority to do - are stupid. They are being played, used, scammed, bilked and bamboozled. Just because the 2nd amendment exists does not mean they are any less stupid.

you got that folks, played, used, scammed, bilked and bamboozled..and he be talking to you Obama voters

Last edited:

you got that folks, played, used, scammed, bilked and bamboozled..and he be talking to you Obama voters

If that makes you feel all warm and safe, you go right on believing it. I'd buy a case of ammo if I were you. Obama is going to come and getcha!

If that makes you feel all warm and safe, you go right on believing it. I'd buy a case of ammo if I were you. Obama is going to come and getcha!

I just might do that..

Yeah , you've got all the answers until someone asks why tax cuts haven't brought us the jobs promised, then you say, "ask Obama". :doubt:

I just might do that..

Go for it. I only ask that you buy american made ammo. Just a request, mind you. I'm not actually telling you what to do. I understand each paranoia has its own little idiosyncracies.

I just might do that..

Go for it. I only ask that you buy american made ammo. Just a request, mind you. I'm not actually telling you what to do. I understand each paranoia has its own little idiosyncracies.

Why?
Buy American for some sense of patriotism/jingoism?
Or because the products are of higher quality and the superior choice when the price is equivalent.

If the first, don't be silly.
If the second, then that is a sound economic decision.

Forum List

Back