Obama is the Antichrist - World Net Daily

Given the choice of electing the Antichrist or the best the republican party had to offer......America chose the Antichrist by a 2:1 margin.

There is nothing in our Constitution that bars the Antichrist from being president as long as he is a native born Antichrist.

America knew he was the Antichrist but still prefered him to the best the republican party had to offer.
Can you blame them???

:clap2:

Do you people take this sort of anti-christ stuff seriously?

I mean come on folks...get a clue.
do i think there will be an "antichrist"?
yes
do i think Obama is it?
HELL NO

Fair enough.

Whenever I want to know what's happening in the world today I seek news and reports written TODAY.

I'm of the opinion that the authors of the Bible which was written -- what? about 3,000 years ago? -- probably aren't going to be able to explain what's happening in my world today.

But hey, that's just me.

I think the Book of Revelations is a fairy tale written by somebody who ate some bad rye or something.

Revelations is not anything Jesus ever mentioned, that's for damned sure.

And its Author didn't even know Jesus, either, so I think it's basically load of nonsense.

I put the book of Revelations right up there with Nostradamos, Big Foot and the rest of the insane nonsense so many of my fellow citizens take seriously.
ah, that explains a lot

Given the choice of electing the Antichrist or the best the republican party had to offer......America chose the Antichrist by a 2:1 margin.
so you suck at math too

52% to 48% is not 2:1
Each vote by Satan's minions count as 1.65 votes per minion. Everyone knows that.

Absolutely...and let us not forget that those who disappear in the Rapture will not be allowed to Absentee vote.

Forum List

Back