Obama is the Antichrist - World Net Daily

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Obama isn't just Kenyan, he's also the Antichrist? - War Room - Salon.com
:cuckoo:
FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009 14:32 EDT
Obama isn't just Kenyan, he's also the Antichrist?
WASHINGTON -- Move over, Birthers. It turns out President Obama is actually part of a far, far more sinister plot, one that will make you long for the days when you only worried that someone had ginned up a phony birth certificate for him.

As a breathless new report on the loony World Net Daily makes clear, Obama isn't just Kenyan -- he's also the Antichrist. And Jesus himself knew it.

A YouTube clip published earlier this week reveals the evil truth, by delving into some Aramaic words that come together to sound like the president's name. The key to the theory is a line from the New Testament, specifically Luke 10:18, in which Jesus says, "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." Whoever put the video together -- someone named "ppsimmons," who World Net Daily couldn't persuade to go on the record -- reveals that the ancient Aramaic, and modern Hebrew, word for "lightning" is "barak." And then, using the word "bamah," or "the heights," which appears in Isaiah 14:14, ppsimmons argues that in the original Aramaic, Jesus would have said, essentially, "I saw Satan as Barack Obama." (When combining "barak" and "bamah," the narrator says, you'd have to add a "u" or "o" sound in between.)

Throughout the clip, the narrator keeps referring to how "a modern Jewish rabbi" would pronounce the Luke phrase. (At one point, the video helpfully provides a photo of one such rabbi, looking authentically Semitic -- if a bit stereotypical -- with a beard, a tallis and a Torah in front of him.) "If spoken by a Jewish rabbi today, influenced by the poetry of Isaiah, [Jesus] would say these words in Hebrew: 'I saw Satan as Baraq Ubamah,'" the video says. <more>

Well, Duh. We all knew that!

So he's a Kenyan Muslim Anti Christ Terrorist!

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

I win the pool at work! :clap2:

That's AMAZING! Wait a minute. If I remember my reading correctly the antichrist will be of Jewish desent. Now I really need to see his birth certificate! Oyi!!

That's AMAZING! Wait a minute. If I remember my reading correctly the antichrist will be of Jewish desent. Now I really need to see his birth certificate! Oyi!!

But I also heard the Anti-Christ is Prince William!

Hey now, I smell a conspiracy in the works! :evil:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwJ0PZMbu-w]YouTube - 2015 Prince William Antichrist 33 years old Mason[/ame]

WND, huh?

Aren't these the same people who, a few days ago, breathlessly reported on Obama's Kenyan birth certificate?

Dear WND,

STFU, GTFO.

Sincerely,
RadiomanATL

The bible says the antichrist will come from europe.

I looked for the "bushisantichrist" website, but it appears to be gone.

World Net Daily, reporting all the really important news of the day. Their people are in the trenches. :rolleyes:

reveals that the ancient Aramaic, and modern Hebrew, word for "lightning" is "barak." And then, using the word "bamah," or "the heights," which appears in Isaiah 14:14, ppsimmons argues that in the original Aramaic, Jesus would have said, essentially, "I saw Satan as Barack Obama." (When combining "barak" and "bamah," the narrator says, you'd have to add a "u" or "o" sound in between.)

first off Satan is not a proper name, it is simply the Accusor, a legal term for the "prosecuter"

the hebrew word barakh (&#1489;&#1464;&#1512;&#1463;&#1498;&#1456;), barrys name, is "blessed" (Duet 33:1) not lightning.

Lightning is baraq (&#1489;&#1464;&#1512;&#1463;&#1511;) sounds the same/similar but spelled differently and has a different meaning.

bamah (&#1489;&#1502;&#1492;) means "high place" and can refer to places that are up high, like mountains, forests etc that are at a high altitude (Mi 3:12, Je 26:18,) it can also refer to places of battle (2 sam 1:19,25), and can refer to places of worship used in cultic practice (Ezk 16:16).

Jesus was talking about the prosecutor falling from Heaven as lighting crashes to the earth. He was not talking about barack obama I dont care how similar the words sound. Nor would he have spoken the words in the same linear fashion as english presents itself, in Hebrew and its variants the wording is more like yoda from star wars talking so high place and lightning would probably not be next to each other in the sentence.

i saw satan fall as lighting from heaven

from heaven i saw satan fall like ligtning

like lighting i saw satan fall from heaven

so even if the word sounds are similar the meaning of barrys name and the word for lightning are different, so the moron is pwnd!

Forum List

Back