obama is staying with Joe

dancing.gif

Yep, shows he is piss poor decision maker. Contrary to one report, Hillary certainly would have helped him more than hurt. Biden isn't finished fucking up.

White House says Obama will stick with Biden as running mate - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

What a RELIEF! I thought obama was going to make a sound political decision for a moment there. Did Hillary see the failure writ on the wall and decline or was it that she can keep obama's opinion of his own infallibility?
Hillary likely dislikes Obama enough to not want to serve as VP under him. She'll wait 'til 2016 and run against Romney/Ryan.

I wouldn't want to be a part of Obama's team at all, but she likely considers the Secretary of State job as being far enough separated from Obama to keep herself in the political spotlights without having to kiss his ass daily.

I wouldn't be surprised if she truly hates his sorry ass. Politicians are good at covering their true feelings...and being FAKE!

White House says Obama will stick with Biden as running mate - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

What a RELIEF! I thought obama was going to make a sound political decision for a moment there. Did Hillary see the failure writ on the wall and decline or was it that she can keep obama's opinion of his own infallibility?
Hillary likely dislikes Obama enough to not want to serve as VP under him. She'll wait 'til 2016 and run against Romney/Ryan.

I wouldn't want to be a part of Obama's team at all, but she likely considers the Secretary of State job as being far enough separated from Obama to keep herself in the political spotlights without having to kiss his ass daily.

I wouldn't be surprised if she truly hates his sorry ass. Politicians are good at covering their true feelings...and being FAKE!

Her job keeps her away from Bill too!

I would not count on her staying on as secretary of state either.

It would be stupid to change horses in the middle of the stream....particularly based on whining by the other party.

But it was fun to watch the stupidity on the Right by some who thought they had the clout to make it happen.

No one on the right wanted Biden replaced. The right might have pointed out how utterly stupid it was to keep on this befuddled old man but I'm sure no one actually thought obama would do so. It would have been a disaster to republicans had obama actually made a sound decision.

If Romney/Ryan get the economy back on track, hillary would likely sit out 2016 which would likely be her last shot at the big chair. In 2020, she would be 72.

It would be stupid to change horses in the middle of the stream....particularly based on whining by the other party.

But it was fun to watch the stupidity on the Right by some who thought they had the clout to make it happen.

It will be stupid to vote for obama a second time but there will be people that do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back