Obama is spending $200 million PER DAY on his little jaunt to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
$600,000,000 three day trip!? I have a rough time believing that. If it is true, he should resign.

He's being accompanied by 34 WARSHIPS, with a posse of 3,000 people.

That costs a lot of money just to light a lantern and watch some school kids dance.

$200 million a day?

If Obama has a 200 man security force around him, are they getting paid $1 million a day?

Right wingers are so gullible

Try to keep up RW.

His posse numbers in the thousands, and he's bringing along 34 warships.

The number came from the Indian government. Why would they lie?

Exactly. I was just going by what was in the fact check that was given. It was evasive. So, we know it is going to be extremely expensive.

Can you imagine if GW Bush tried to take 3000 people on a trip overseas? Why the hell do 3000 people have to go on this trip? Payback for supporters on our backs?

Again I have to ask, what would be a ridiculously extravagant number to you Obammy worshippers? If President Bush had made the same trip, how much would have been too much. Are any of you truthful enough to answer that question? Would a million a day be reasonable to you, 5 million, 10 million?

If President Bush had made the same trip, how much would have been too much. Are any of you truthful enough to answer that question? Would a million a day be reasonable to you, 5 million, 10 million?

President Bush made several trips into Iraq to show the Troops appreciation. Those weren't cheap. But I didn't see the same type of bellyaching about those from "Liberal" or "Mainstream" outlets.

And it my opinion..it was money well spent.

GW Bush never took 3000 people with him. I'd guess he never took more than Air Force I and Air Force II, the minimum requirements for an overseas trip.

And what's with the Indians having to remove all the coconuts from the trees so as not to hit the traitor-in-chief in the head? Can't he just wear his little pink bicycle helmet?

This is nothing new and not at all unusual. It is just more empty pontificating from "the other side". Which is ALSO nothing new or unusual. Every time a president is in office and people are trying to discredit him or "make their point", they dig up this kind of crap and throw it at the wall to see how much will stick.

Bush wasn't "extravagant"??? Guess again.

I am not being permitted to post links, but all you have to do is google "Bush travel entourage".

Can we get back to discussing real issues now?

$200 million?

A Blackhawk helicopter costs $6 million each. That would pay for 33 every day, throw them out and buy 33 the next day

black-hawk-helicopter.jpg

How many freakin threads on this very topic are there going to be?

First off there is no way it's going to cost that much.

Second, President Obama..the President of the United States is traveling to a hotel, which was just recently the site of the worst terrorist attack in India's history. The Taj Mahal hotel is a source of pride for India and they were absolutely rocked by those attacks.

Maybe history will repeat itself.

That was beyond uncalled for. Wishing death on a politician you don't agree with is seriously fucked up. Seek help.

Come on....$200 million a day?

Somebody show me the money

People are so gullible

While Obama is in India, I hope he will go to that place you get on the telephone when you call the HP Helpline and tell those jackasses to start speaking plain English so you can understand them. That might be worth $200 million for at least one of those days.

How many freakin threads on this very topic are there going to be?

First off there is no way it's going to cost that much.

Second, President Obama..the President of the United States is traveling to a hotel, which was just recently the site of the worst terrorist attack in India's history. The Taj Mahal hotel is a source of pride for India and they were absolutely rocked by those attacks.

That was beyond uncalled for. Wishing death on a politician you don't agree with is seriously fucked up. Seek help.

Where did I say I wished for it? All I said was maybe history will repeat itself, which it often does.

Exactly. I was just going by what was in the fact check that was given. It was evasive. So, we know it is going to be extremely expensive.

Can you imagine if GW Bush tried to take 3000 people on a trip overseas? Why the hell do 3000 people have to go on this trip? Payback for supporters on our backs?

President Bush made several trips into Iraq to show the Troops appreciation. Those weren't cheap. But I didn't see the same type of bellyaching about those from "Liberal" or "Mainstream" outlets.

And it my opinion..it was money well spent.

GW Bush never took 3000 people with him. I'd guess he never took more than Air Force I and Air Force II, the minimum requirements for an overseas trip.

And what's with the Indians having to remove all the coconuts from the trees so as not to hit the traitor-in-chief in the head? Can't he just wear his little pink bicycle helmet?

This is nothing new and not at all unusual. It is just more empty pontificating from "the other side". Which is ALSO nothing new or unusual. Every time a president is in office and people are trying to discredit him or "make their point", they dig up this kind of crap and throw it at the wall to see how much will stick.

Bush wasn't "extravagant"??? Guess again.

I am not being permitted to post links, but all you have to do is google "Bush travel entourage".

Can we get back to discussing real issues now?

Obama the communist is a real issue. How about telling us about any trip that Bush spent even close to $200 million a day.

You fuckin libturds lost your little minds when Nancy Reagan bought new chinaware for State dinners, which she bought with PRIVATE contributions. And they never had "date" nights in NYC to see a Broadway show like the Obama and his hippo wife did.

And let's not forget the 10 or so vacations he took this year at taxpayer expense. Bush went to his ranch and chopped wood. Obama and his whore went to the pricey tourist spots.

Where did I say I wished for it? All I said was maybe history will repeat itself, which it often does.

Please. Don't try to play that game. It was clear from your post it was something you wished would happen. At least you can be honest and own up to it.

Please. Don't try to play that game. It was clear from your post it was something you wished would happen. At least you can be honest and own up to it.

It is illegal to do that.

He is taking 3,000 people and getting 900 rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back