Obama is so sorry for Koran burning

Wrong.

Suck up idiots who WOULD apologize for this particular incident are non-comprehending Pavolvian assholes.

The President fits the bill as do you, Frogtub.

:lol:

Thanks for the perfect example...lol

You ARE a perfect example of the kind of unthinking Obamaphile who refuses to even consider that President Obama made a serious mistake.

"THIS particular incident." That phrase seemed to skip way over your tiny little pin head.

Hmmmmm...has any Afghan politician apologised for the murder of two US solders? I didn't think so. Obama is also dealing with American hostages being held in Egypt....You know ??? the Arab spring thing. I know we don't hear about it in this nations media but we all know they are corrupt.
Talk about Jimmy Carter two. This is it!

Obama apologizes for burning of Korans - UPI.com

If I were in charge I would hold one hell of a bonfire!!!!!

Yep one hell of a bonfire...or maybe a BBQ...yeah pork ribs! I hear the book makes a great coal starter...lol you leftest sissies crack me up. I wish I could take all of you over there. It would cause many of you to change your protected, safe and gutless outlook on life. I sounded like some of you around 10 years ago, not no more.

Hell yeah,buddy.preach on.

The problem is that the enemy doesn't fight like us, nor believe like us, nor worship like us. They send in suicide bombers that blow themselves and Americans sky-high. One suicide bomber can do a lot of damage and it may not be good policy for us to create more suicide bombers just so we can act tough and resolute. If someone has to pay for our toughness and resoluteness and it may not be us tough and resolute posters. We'll probably never know if Obama's apology will save even one American but it may have been a cheap price to pay if it did. And what did it cost us, some machoism and tough barroom talk.

So WE are creating them? Bullshit. Now go back to your regular ID, TM. Nobody is ever going to believe you are 'regent'. You are too fucking stupid.

The first time I became aware of what stupidity can do was when an officer talked to a new group of replacments, I was one, scared and yet wanting to appear fearless. The officer told us in some words like these: We have an enemy that is quite grumpy and we can do things that make him even grumpier and we don't want that. So don't mutilate dead bodies, harm the prisoners, and shoot civilians for sport. Those pastimes can come back and bite us tenfold. I called the talk the grumpy speech and still remember it lo these many years.

Here's an interesting discussion of the various ways Islamic "scholars" treat the subject of the proper way of disposing of Qu'rans:

Afghan Quran-burning protests: What’s the right way to dispose of a Quran? - Slate Magazine

Burning appears not to be favored, but is not actually forbidden.

Destruction of non-conforming Qu'rans has (very) historically included burning.

The Qu'rans in question had been defiled and desecrated, allegedly, BY the detainees which is why the US military elected to get rid of them.

Not one thing done to those books warrants the absurd reaction of the militants now engaged in violence over it.

The REAL problem? The books were not PROPERLY burned -- to ashes -- thereby removing any trace of what had happened.

Forum List

Back