Obama is so sorry for Koran burning

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Hmmmmm...has any Afghan politician apologised for the murder of two US solders? I didn't think so. Obama is also dealing with American hostages being held in Egypt....You know ??? the Arab spring thing. I know we don't hear about it in this nations media but we all know they are corrupt.
Talk about Jimmy Carter two. This is it!

Obama apologizes for burning of Korans - UPI.com

If I were in charge I would hold one hell of a bonfire!!!!!

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...has any Afghan politician apologised for the murder of two US solders? I didn't think so. Obama is also is dealing with American hostages being held in Egypt....You know the Arab spring thing. I know we don't hear about it in this nations media but we all know they are corrupt.

This is the kind of crap you get when you think you can kill another civilly.

Kill anything that moves and you get a quite different reaction.

Hmmmmm...has any Afghan politician apologised for the murder of two US solders? I didn't think so. Obama is also dealing with American hostages being held in Egypt....You know ??? the Arab spring thing. I know we don't hear about it in this nations media but we all know they are corrupt.

The way i see it... they feel free to burn out flab and bibles.

The problem was they did it were the nutcases could see.

I believe he is a Muslim. Why else would he bend over backwards for them while condemning christians all the time and under minding them like making the catholic church pay for things that they feel unmoral .

The ONLY apology I want to hear Obama make is the one where he tells the LEGAL citizens of the United States he's sorry for being such a useless pile of Presidential excrement.

There are some very good reasons to avoid looking like we are mounting a war on Islam that has nothing to do with the president being a secret Muslim.
:razz:

And if Obama didn't apologize, you'd say he's endangering US troops abroad.

There are some very good reasons to avoid looking like we are mounting a war on Islam that has nothing to do with the president being a secret Muslim.

Do any of those reasons necessitate the grovelling of the US for a simple mistake by some private who just got to Afghanistan? This makes 3 official apologies over something that is, essentially, a minor mistake. Do you think it is remotely possible that all these apologies are making things worse?

Do any of those reasons necessitate the grovelling of the US for a simple mistake by some private who just got to Afghanistan?

(Where do you get "grovelling" from?)

This makes 3 official apologies over something that is, essentially, a minor mistake.

(Minor mistakes and misunderstandings can lead to disasterous results, don't you think?)

Do you think it is remotely possible that all these apologies are making things worse?

No.

Do any of those reasons necessitate the grovelling of the US for a simple mistake by some private who just got to Afghanistan? This makes 3 official apologies over something that is, essentially, a minor mistake. Do you think it is remotely possible that all these apologies are making things worse?

If you consider that a minor mistake considering the history of the region, you have no business commenting. You obviously don't understand anything about international diplomacy. We're trying to get out, not get bogged down further. No one cares who did it. The fact that it was done badly, reflects poorly on us, regardless. Everyone wants the troops home, applauding stupidity doesn't help that at all.

If you consider that a minor mistake considering the history of the region, you have no business commenting. You obviously don't understand anything about international diplomacy. We're trying to get out, not get bogged down further. No one cares who did it. The fact that it was done badly, reflects poorly on us, regardless. Everyone wants the troops home, applauding stupidity doesn't help that at all.

"We're" trying to get out?

Who's this "we're" shit?

When, where did you serve, asswipe.

if you consider that a minor mistake considering the history of the region, you have no business commenting. You obviously don't understand anything about international diplomacy. We're trying to get out, not get bogged down further. No one cares who did it. The fact that it was done badly, reflects poorly on us, regardless. Everyone wants the troops home, applauding stupidity doesn't help that at all.

"we're" trying to get out?

Who's this "we're" shit?

When, where did you serve, asswipe.

Fuck You, Asshole

Forum List

Back