Obama is running scared!

Hey dimwit....the stimulus bill was shoved on us with the idea we were going to have shovel ready jobs in the market, it was a crisis...remember? Now here is where it will get sticky for you.....nobody read the damn bill and voted on it anyway. Now here is where it gets real sticky for you....less than 10% of the funds have been allocated, and very little of that for creating jobs.
"The GOP sent jobs overseas" For the Love of God, it was a democrat president that initiated it, and your democrats helped push it through.
Salybooboo, at least be honest.
So go blather your tripe else where, because it isn't going to fly here.

The biggest complaint I have about the stimulus bill is that Obama should have made it clear at the outset that it would take longer than four months to see any solid results. Much of the stimulus money has not been spent. It's sitting there waiting for the states to get their own act together before it is disbursed, which is a GOOD thing.

Stimulus Aid Being Doled Out, Slowly - washingtonpost.com

...the money is working its way into the system far more gradually as officials strive to meet not only existing guidelines for programs receiving aid but also reporting requirements that have been added to make sure that stimulus funding is spent as intended and to account for the jobs it creates.

I understand what your saying Maggie. But, this is the bill that had to get passed through the House and Senate without the time to even read the bill. it was that urgent. Now I'm being told that we have to go slowly at creating jobs. What was the hurry to get it passed. I'm mean there wasn't time for a 5 day wait period to even read the thing. Some one is not being forthcoming on this. I believe it was the Obama administration. It has been more of paying back unions than creating jobs. Plus, there was the statement about this money would be for shovel ready jobs. The states aren't slowing this down, but the administration is.
Another problem with this bill has been the stipulations put on the jobs that are going to recieve the stimulus money. I know a lot of area jobs that refuse to accept the money because of the stipulations. Not helping the economy at all.

As for the allegation that no one read the bill, I'll use the same argument I always have: If it wasn't read, then how did the Republicans who violently opposed it know which parts of it to grandstand about?

Draft bills are always given to staffers to wade through all the whereases and multiple references back to preceding paragraphs. They spend hours highlighting the meat of ANY bill for their congressperson to read. And what they couldn't "find" in the bill to complain about, they made up. For example, there is NOTHING in the bill that has anything to do with protecting some mouse in San Francisco's wetland area. You were being hoodwinked, big time.

And who cares if some governor doesn't want the money? It just means more for some other state that does. The reason it was rushed through is that it would still be going through the same grueling process we're now seeing over health care. The JSN conservatives would still be whining.

There is no proof. The proof is what happened last year. You guys seem to rely on the hope that we have short memories. Your polls were wrong then and they are misleading now. I heard the full results on Ron Reagan's show last night. And an expert was on explaining what the results mean. It doesn't mean Republicans are fairing any better. In fact, their numbers are even lower than the Dems. :lol:

And you seem to be putting all your hopes and dreams on these polls, 6 months into a 4 year job. Wacko's.

PS. I thought polls didn't matter? Obama and the Dems should not worry about polls. Bush didn't, and he got elected twice. Actually he stole both elections but you know what I mean. No matter how bad he did, he had enough support to keep it close. Obama will win just because he's the lesser of the two evils.

i asked you this before Bo and you danced around it like Fred Astaire....how did Bush steal the second election against Kerry?....

Ohio.

http://ohioelection2004.com/legalevents.htm

Jeezus, talk about blatant hypocrisy!! "Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat."

What the hell does this Hegel fella think propelled all the Bush/Cheney supporters to be so gung-ho on THEIR "ideology" of preemption?

Shit, Dude, where'd you drag that archiac piece of nonsense out from?
From a better place than you pulled that "but....but....but...but...GEORGE BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!" bullshit.

In fact, your inane retort tends to support the linked material.

Good job, hack-in-the-boxette.

I'll link BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH to the fucking state of this country anytime I please. So sue me, asshole.

I simply wondered what the point was in bringing up some old fart's opinion that just because one follows a specific ideology he's automatically a "Marxist." How does THAT make sense? Especially to O Learned One--The DUUUUUDE.
And so, you'll be just another far shrieking leftist moonbat, skank.

Of course, you could've just Googled "Hegelian dialectic" to get a definition that didn't offend your wafer-thin partisan hack-in-the-box skin.... But it appears that you're more interested in being an arrogant screeching bitch than discussing the concept.

And....oh yeah....Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
From a better place than you pulled that "but....but....but...but...GEORGE BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!" bullshit.

In fact, your inane retort tends to support the linked material.

Good job, hack-in-the-boxette.

I'll link BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH to the fucking state of this country anytime I please. So sue me, asshole.

I simply wondered what the point was in bringing up some old fart's opinion that just because one follows a specific ideology he's automatically a "Marxist." How does THAT make sense? Especially to O Learned One--The DUUUUUDE.
And so, you'll be just another far shrieking leftist moonbat, skank.

Of course, you could've just Googled "Hegelian dialectic" to get a definition that didn't offend your wafer-thin partisan hack-in-the-box skin.... But it appears that you're more interested in being an arrogant screeching bitch than discussing the concept.

And....oh yeah....Go fuck yourself.

I clicked on your link. If there was further explanation, then YOU should have provided an additional link. What I quoted from YOUR link simply seemed hypocritical. Perhaps if you EVER posted anything in a civil tone, you wouldn't find people like me throwing shit right backatcha.

Forum List

Back