Obama is running scared!

Just because you guys are freaking out, doesn't mean we have to get sucked into it.

A. You are wrong

B. You are liars

C. You act like you won just because you say you won

D. We knew it would be hard

E. No one likes the GOP. They might be frustrated with Obama, but we all still hate the GOP.

F. This all proves the GOP and the media are corrupt.

G. Also proves that corporations/lobbyists control what goes on in Washington.

PS. Just think about this. 8 years ago today, Bush was on vacation and the 9-11 hijackers were less than 2 months from attacking us. People were warning Bush but bush had too much on his plate. So give Obama a break. He's got a lot more on his plate.

Anyways, you should vote for him if he doesn't fix healthcare because you don't want reform, remember? And you love the wars, and the economy is fine with you, remember?

I love the way liberals toss their arguments around with authority! What I really like is when you get them backed up to a wall with reality, they hump their backs up like a cat and show their claws. They also hiss alot... What amazes me though, is Bush has been out of office for 6 months now. He's still blamed for everything. When does Obama start taking responsibility for his own stupidity? Can't wait for the next election cycle to get here. I'm sure all of those unemployed people won't have anything better to do than go vote. Wonder just who they will vote for? Betcha it isn't a Democrat.

:lol: With unemployment benefits extended over loud Republican objections, I seriously doubt they'll be voting Republican. Try again.

Maggie, I think more people are concerned with job creation more than extending the unemployment. Creating jobs will nullify unemployment benefits. Very little of the stimulus money has been used for creating jobs, and the people are catching on to that.

Last edited:
Where are all the hard-core Obama supporters out there? All I hear is crickets!:eusa_whistle:

Just because you guys are freaking out, doesn't mean we have to get sucked into it.

A. You are wrong

B. You are liars

C. You act like you won just because you say you won

D. We knew it would be hard

E. No one likes the GOP. They might be frustrated with Obama, but we all still hate the GOP.

F. This all proves the GOP and the media are corrupt.

G. Also proves that corporations/lobbyists control what goes on in Washington.

PS. Just think about this. 8 years ago today, Bush was on vacation and the 9-11 hijackers were less than 2 months from attacking us. People were warning Bush but bush had too much on his plate. So give Obama a break. He's got a lot more on his plate.

Anyways, you should vote for him if he doesn't fix healthcare because you don't want reform, remember? And you love the wars, and the economy is fine with you, remember? :lol:

You're the one saying you hate us. Why is that? I don't hate you. Yes, I'm a Republican. You hate me because of that. But I thought the liberals where the ones all about love.

Listen. I have a lot of Republican friends and family. I don't hate them. I hate their politics.

And I hate anyone who doesn't give a rats ass about me or our society.

I hate anyone who wants to change America to a country where the middle class never gets to retire just so millionaires can be billionaires.

Now you broke ass Republicans, I don't hate you because it isn't on purpose. You don't realize what you are doing. But I do hate your stupidity, greed, arrogance, ignorance.

Bull.

When the Prez calls you in, it is to first instill awe in the surrounding, and if any hint of that attempt is failing, it is then to scare the crap out of you.

This was a clear sign that Obama is getting very anxious. If he can't charm them, and he can't scare them, his power base is crumbling beneath him...

Cheney mailed 2 Daschle & Leahy antrax when they didn't sign the patriot act. :eusa_shhh:

Bush pushed thru his radical agenda with lower approval ratings and less seats in congress.

And yes, Tom Delay was a very scary house leader. Look him up. What was his nickname? The hammer?

Does Harry Reed or Pelosi have nicknames like that? They should.

Aren't those the two that have brought the lowest approval rating in the Senate, and Congress since the ratings were started? just askin....

I love the way liberals toss their arguments around with authority! What I really like is when you get them backed up to a wall with reality, they hump their backs up like a cat and show their claws. They also hiss alot... What amazes me though, is Bush has been out of office for 6 months now. He's still blamed for everything. When does Obama start taking responsibility for his own stupidity? Can't wait for the next election cycle to get here. I'm sure all of those unemployed people won't have anything better to do than go vote. Wonder just who they will vote for? Betcha it isn't a Democrat.

:lol: With unemployment benefits extended over loud Republican objections, I seriously doubt they'll be voting Republican. Try again.

Maggie, I think more people are concerned with job creation that extending the unemployment. Creating jobs will nullify unemployment benefits. Very little of the stimulus money has been used for creating jobs, and the people are catching on to that.

First you cried that we were spending the $700 billion, now you are crying that we haven't spent enough to make a difference. You Americans want immediate results. No patience.

1. The GOP won't create jobs. They'll send more jobs overseas. At least the good paying ones. But if the Dems fuck over the unions, they might lose their support.

2. The GOP sent jobs overseas. If you vote them back in too soon, they'll know they don't have to change.

I just love these people crying for change 6 months into Obama's presidency. Well, they didn't listen to us when we cried for 8 years, so screw listening to them.

And look how bad things were in 2004. Bush should have never won a second term, but somehow he did.

Doesn't matter that he's not president anymore, it's a quote. What you can't quote people that aren't president anymore?

I don't think your other statement is true either. All the polls in 2008 before Ohio said Clinton would be the nominee, and we all know what happened.

Ya Obama played the race card and accused everyone of being a racist if they did not support him. And those guilty white democrats fell for it lock stock and barrel.

Hillary had the votes, Obama used the party system to steal it away in the middle of the night. I hate Democrats but I would have voted for Hillary since McCain is just a rhino anyway.

Bull.

When the Prez calls you in, it is to first instill awe in the surrounding, and if any hint of that attempt is failing, it is then to scare the crap out of you.

This was a clear sign that Obama is getting very anxious. If he can't charm them, and he can't scare them, his power base is crumbling beneath him...

Cheney mailed 2 Daschle & Leahy antrax when they didn't sign the patriot act. :eusa_shhh:

Bush pushed thru his radical agenda with lower approval ratings and less seats in congress.

And yes, Tom Delay was a very scary house leader. Look him up. What was his nickname? The hammer?

Aren't those the two that have brought the lowest approval rating in the Senate, and Congress since the ratings were started? just askin....

Actually you guys said that last year, and the Dems picked up even more seats.

You said, "polls don't trust the democratic controlled congress....

If thats an indication, this poll only proves that we will do even better next year!!!!

Why does it have to be either corporations/special interests or government since they are usually connected at the hip anyway?
It's known as Hegelian dialectic....It's all that room-temperature IQs, like sallybooboo's, can comprehend.

What is the Hegelian Dialectic?

Jeezus, talk about blatant hypocrisy!! "Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat."

What the hell does this Hegel fella think propelled all the Bush/Cheney supporters to be so gung-ho on THEIR "ideology" of preemption?

Shit, Dude, where'd you drag that archiac piece of nonsense out from?
From a better place than you pulled that "but....but....but...but...GEORGE BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!" bullshit.

In fact, your inane retort tends to support the linked material.

Good job, hack-in-the-boxette.

Last edited:

If thats an indication, this poll only proves that we will do even better next year!!!!

From your lips to Obama's oversized ears

Doesn't matter that he's not president anymore, it's a quote. What you can't quote people that aren't president anymore?

I don't think your other statement is true either. All the polls in 2008 before Ohio said Clinton would be the nominee, and we all know what happened.

Ya Obama played the race card and accused everyone of being a racist if they did not support him. And those guilty white democrats fell for it lock stock and barrel.

Hillary had the votes, Obama used the party system to steal it away in the middle of the night. I hate Democrats but I would have voted for Hillary since McCain is just a rhino anyway.

Very little difference between Hillary & McCain.

Bull.

Any actual proof of any of this conspiracy lala land crap? Did not think so you loon.

Bull.

Any actual proof of any of this conspiracy lala land crap? Did not think so you loon.

I wonder why the only two guys who were pushing back on the patriot act got sent anthrax. No one else.

Supposedly the scientist who mailed out the anthrax killed himself. Did they find anything suggesting he was a right wing wacko or had something against those two guys? No? Then why did that guy mail two guys in the minority party anthrax?

But Cheney and Bush lied about 9-11, lied about Iraq, lied about a lot of things. And they outted a CIA agent for political reasons when her husband blew the whistle on WMD's. So they did some pretty hanous shit.

But you need proof. :cuckoo:

Yea, Obama is a guaranteed 2 term president.

You're killing me!!!! ROFLMAO. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm laughing so hard I have stuff coming out of my nose and I can't breathe!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, quit it!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Nice deflection.....I see you brought in the "booboo science" for your proof. :lol:

Maggie, I think more people are concerned with job creation that extending the unemployment. Creating jobs will nullify unemployment benefits. Very little of the stimulus money has been used for creating jobs, and the people are catching on to that.

First you cried that we were spending the $700 billion, now you are crying that we haven't spent enough to make a difference. You Americans want immediate results. No patience.

1. The GOP won't create jobs. They'll send more jobs overseas. At least the good paying ones. But if the Dems fuck over the unions, they might lose their support.

2. The GOP sent jobs overseas. If you vote them back in too soon, they'll know they don't have to change.

I just love these people crying for change 6 months into Obama's presidency. Well, they didn't listen to us when we cried for 8 years, so screw listening to them.

And look how bad things were in 2004. Bush should have never won a second term, but somehow he did.

Hey dimwit....the stimulus bill was shoved on us with the idea we were going to have shovel ready jobs in the market, it was a crisis...remember? Now here is where it will get sticky for you.....nobody read the damn bill and voted on it anyway. Now here is where it gets real sticky for you....less than 10% of the funds have been allocated, and very little of that for creating jobs.
"The GOP sent jobs overseas" For the Love of God, it was a democrat president that initiated it, and your democrats helped push it through.
Salybooboo, at least be honest.
So go blather your tripe else where, because it isn't going to fly here.

Nice deflection.....I see you brought in the "booboo science" for your proof. :lol:

There is no proof. The proof is what happened last year. You guys seem to rely on the hope that we have short memories. Your polls were wrong then and they are misleading now. I heard the full results on Ron Reagan's show last night. And an expert was on explaining what the results mean. It doesn't mean Republicans are fairing any better. In fact, their numbers are even lower than the Dems. :lol:

And you seem to be putting all your hopes and dreams on these polls, 6 months into a 4 year job. Wacko's.

PS. I thought polls didn't matter? Obama and the Dems should not worry about polls. Bush didn't, and he got elected twice. Actually he stole both elections but you know what I mean. No matter how bad he did, he had enough support to keep it close. Obama will win just because he's the lesser of the two evils.

Hey dimwit....the stimulus bill was shoved on us with the idea we were going to have shovel ready jobs in the market, it was a crisis...remember? Now here is where it will get sticky for you.....nobody read the damn bill and voted on it anyway. Now here is where it gets real sticky for you....less than 10% of the funds have been allocated, and very little of that for creating jobs.
"The GOP sent jobs overseas" For the Love of God, it was a democrat president that initiated it, and your democrats helped push it through.
Salybooboo, at least be honest.
So go blather your tripe else where, because it isn't going to fly here.

They never read the entire bills. The GOP never read the Patriot Act. Now all of the sudden this is news to you?

And they've only spent 10% of the stimulus bill. Chill out. No sense in blowing it all at once. Or do you hope the Dems piss it all away so you can say, "see, it didn't work". Hell, you're already saying that. You and Willow should fuck.

And why can't Obama bring jobs back home?

And do you think the GOP will bring jobs home? They created all the problems. Now you want us to think they are best to fix the problems, that they didn't even admit were problems? Just like Healthcare. They didn't think there was a problem, now they are going to fix the problems that they don't even realize exist? :lol:

The stimulus isn't the solution to our problems. The stimulus is suppose to help get us thru the recession the GOP created. And at the same time repair our countries infrastructure. But when the money is all spent up, what then? Will we still be sending jobs overseas? Will we have new green jobs to replace the manufacturing jobs that left?

Obama has all this on his plate. Some say he's trying to do too much, some say he isn't doing enough. And we all knew people like you would be getting in the way of progress, so that's what I'm here for. I'm here to point out what a hack you are.

There is no proof. The proof is what happened last year. You guys seem to rely on the hope that we have short memories. Your polls were wrong then and they are misleading now. I heard the full results on Ron Reagan's show last night. And an expert was on explaining what the results mean. It doesn't mean Republicans are fairing any better. In fact, their numbers are even lower than the Dems. :lol:

And you seem to be putting all your hopes and dreams on these polls, 6 months into a 4 year job. Wacko's.

PS. I thought polls didn't matter? Obama and the Dems should not worry about polls. Bush didn't, and he got elected twice. Actually he stole both elections but you know what I mean. No matter how bad he did, he had enough support to keep it close. Obama will win just because he's the lesser of the two evils.

:cuckoo: again, nice deflection:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back