Obama Is Ruining America - Really? Tell Us Exactly HOW He Is Doing That

Exhibit A:

Your Honor, observer how the RW subject IMMEDIATELY reverts to it's natural state of homophobia.

Exhibit B:

Your Honor, notice how the subject then turns right around and project their own phobias and deficiencies in hypocritical ways.

Your Honor, I present to you the characteristics of today's "conservative."

I rest my case
Overruled. Funny how you never complain about the Left's homophobia.

I remember the howls when I blew the whistle on Alfonse Gore's penchant for playing the Skin-flute.
:lol: It suits him.

When you put other coutures growth ahead of ours (Brazil oil, over our own in the gulf) and you get your allies angry with us, that is not what the leader of the USA does.
Plus wanting to add 3 and a half trillion more to our debt is not being a good leader.

When you put other coutures growth ahead of ours (Brazil oil, over our own in the gulf) and you get your allies angry with us, that is not what the leader of the USA does.
Plus wanting to add 3 and a half trillion more to our debt is not being a good leader.

Ha. The same phony argument everytime. Here are the facts. but I'm sure this will not be the last time we'll see this particular lie.

Ex-Im Bank :: Facts About the Proposed Ex-Im Bank Loans for Petrobras' Brazilian Offshore Oil Exploration and Development

Charge: The U.S. government is giving away more than $2 billion in taxpayer dollars to Brazil's largest oil and gas company to drill for oil in Brazil.

Fact: The Bank has established a $2 billion financing opportunity for Petrobras to use solely for the purchase of American-made goods and services. So far, Ex-Im has approved $300 million to finance Petrobras' purchase of U.S. oil and gas equipment and services.

The funds go to American exporters as payment for their sales to the Petrobras.

If Petrobras fails to award contracts to U.S. companies for the remaining amount, it will not access those dollars.

Of note, the Bank is self-sustaining and no taxpayer dollars are involved.

Forum List

Back