Obama is Reasonably Clear Favorite Entering the Stretch Run

No.

He is clearly about to lose.

The polls are generally speaking full of shit. It might be purely accidental. But they oversample for the Dims. GiGo.

In REALITY, it is pretty clear that Mitt is taking it to the incumbent who looks more than likely to suffer a very ignominious defeat in his bid for re-election.

President Obama: One term was bad enough. Thankfully, one term is all he gets.

Last edited:
Giving Romney some states he isn't likely to win and that Obama is ahead in and giving Obama some states he's already ahead in, the map turns out like this.

403879844.jpg

You can do one yourself here.

You can see the Five Thirty Eight Forecast at the link below.

Sept. 8: Conventions May Put Obama in Front-Runner’s Position

By NATE SILVER

On Friday, we began to see reasonably clear signs that President Obama would receive some kind of bounce in the polls from the Democratic convention.

Mr. Obama had another strong day in the polls on Saturday, making further gains in each of four national tracking polls. The question now is not whether Mr. Obama will get a bounce in the polls, but how substantial it will be.

Some of the data, in fact, suggests that the conventions may have changed the composition of the race, making Mr. Obama a reasonably clear favorite as we enter the stretch run of the campaign.

You guys might want to pull that map down...
Looks like 80-85% of the country is red.
You are making the point that a handful of Liberal States determines who the President will be....

Last edited:
The map shows Indiana going for Obama. He carried the state last time by .9%. They have had an excellent GOP governor and are benefiitting from the bad Democratic governance in neighboring Illinois. It is not very likely Obama carries Indiana again.

If Obama delivers a strong showing in Tuesday's debate, I think we'll see him surge in the polls in the days that follow.

The media might play it that way. But Obama is still stuck defending the worst record of any president since idi Amin.

If Obama delivers a strong showing in Tuesday's debate, I think we'll see him surge in the polls in the days that follow.

The media might play it that way. But Obama is still stuck defending the worst record of any president since idi Amin.
the promblem is he needs a strong debate peformance to have a chance. If he was to lose next two debates i got to admit romney will probally pull clear in the polls.

No.

He is clearly about to lose.

The pols are generally speaking full of shit. It might be purely accidental. But they oversample for the Dims. GiGo.

In REALITY, it is pretty clear that Mitt is taking it to the incumbent who looks more than likely to suffer a very ignominious defeat in his bid for re-election.

President Obama: One term was bad enough. Thankfully, one term is all he gets.
mitt romney is front runner. he is ahead in more swing states then the president. President has to win ohio, wi, pi and michigan to have a chance of winning. romney is ahead in fi,va,co,nc and only needs one of four former states then to win i think.

so romney is in rhe better position.

Giving Romney some states he isn't likely to win and that Obama is ahead in and giving Obama some states he's already ahead in, the map turns out like this.

403879844.jpg

By NATE SILVER

On Friday, we began to see reasonably clear signs that President Obama would receive some kind of bounce in the polls from the Democratic convention.

Mr. Obama had another strong day in the polls on Saturday, making further gains in each of four national tracking polls. The question now is not whether Mr. Obama will get a bounce in the polls, but how substantial it will be.

Some of the data, in fact, suggests that the conventions may have changed the composition of the race, making Mr. Obama a reasonably clear favorite as we enter the stretch run of the campaign.
You're giving Indiana to Obama?!

403879844.jpg

By NATE SILVER

i think real clear politics say Indiana leans romney . obama has a outside shot their but romney in lead their at present

403879844.jpg

By NATE SILVER

plus OH, NC, VA and maybe even PA,

403879844.jpg

plus OH, NC, VA and maybe even PA,
well if obama lost pa it could be landslide for romney. that would be awful loss.

It will happen.
The debate doesnt really matter per se. However it exposes the ugly truth about the Obama Administration: they have fucked things up beyond all recognition with no coherent way to fix it. The debates get ordinary people to start paying attention to the election. And as they do, they know the current empty chain in chief doesnt deserve another term.

It will happen.
The debate doesnt really matter per se. However it exposes the ugly truth about the Obama Administration: they have fucked things up beyond all recognition with no coherent way to fix it. The debates get ordinary people to start paying attention to the election. And as they do, they know the current empty chain in chief doesnt deserve another term.
well i would not go that far. But no doubt if romney win net two debates then he win the election with ease.

Looks like Obama/Biden are fading on the stretch.

I guess it's those cigarettes and hair translplants.

well this is all good news for conservative. white house seems to be going gop again .

It's not over til it's over.
Personally I think Romney will bury Obama in a landslide. The debates point out how bad Obama's record is, and how little he has in the way of solutions. If he claims he can't get anything done because the GOP controlls the House, how will he get anything done in the next term? He is a total zero.

well this is all good news for conservative. white house seems to be going gop again .

Personally I think Romney will bury Obama in a landslide. The debates point out how bad Obama's record is, and how little he has in the way of solutions. If he claims he can't get anything done because the GOP controlls the House, how will he get anything done in the next term? He is a total zero.
But it is looking very good for romney .Polls are going his way and obama under so much pressure to peform in debates now.

all i know from previous election history is that bad first debate is hard to recover from for those that lose it.

Romney need to do something very stupid not to win from here.

But it is looking very good for romney .Polls are going his way and obama under so much pressure to peform in debates now.

all i know from previous election history is that bad first debate is hard to recover from for those that lose it.

Romney need to do something very stupid not to win from here.

He he he

Forum List

Back