Obama Is Presiding Over The Fastest 6 Month Drop In Unemployment Since 1984

So, we were ot allowed to blame Obama for the unemployment rate, because libtards said ti wasn't his fault and he had no real control over it anyway... but libtards can now give Obama all the credit for the recent drop, because he did it?

Cut the rolls, take credit. You understand it just fine.

So, we were not allowed to blame Obama for the unemployment rate, because libtards said ti wasn't his fault and he had no real control over it anyway... but libtards can now give Obama all the credit for the recent drop, because he did it?

Why not? It worked for Reagan, right?

"Next Tuesday all of you will go to the polls, will stand there in the polling place and make a decision. I think when you make that decision, it might be well if you would ask yourself, are you better off than you were four years ago?"

The sitting POTUS always gets the blame and/or credit for the economy under his watch.

So, we were not allowed to blame Obama for the unemployment rate, because libtards said ti wasn't his fault and he had no real control over it anyway... but libtards can now give Obama all the credit for the recent drop, because he did it?

"Next Tuesday all of you will go to the polls, will stand there in the polling place and make a decision. I think when you make that decision, it might be well if you would ask yourself, are you better off than you were four years ago?"

The sitting POTUS always gets the blame and/or credit for the economy under his watch.

But this whiney ass bitch we have for a 'leader' wont take credit for anything but the few good things that have transpired.... he is such a punk, and frankly so are you.

But this whiney ass bitch we have for a 'leader' wont take credit for anything but the few good things that have transpired.... he is such a punk, and frankly so are you.

OOOOOHHHH.......you really put me in my place with THAT one. :rofl:

How can one respond to such a witty post? :lol:

So, you don't see anything wrong with saying Obama cannot be blamed for HIGH unemployment because a president has no real control over that anyway... but at the same time giving him credit when the numbers drop?

partisan hack douche.

OOOOOHHHH.......you really put me in my place with THAT one. :rofl:

How can one respond to such a witty post? :lol:

one would need wit. since you possess none............

I have been saying it for months.

Obama is the Democrats Reagan.

Only Reagan didn't get rid of Bin Laden and Gaddafi.

Reagan gave Bin Laden weapons and money and gave military equipment to Saddam.

Obama Is Presiding Over The Fastest 6 Month Drop In Unemployment Since 1984

UUxCJ.png

In the chart above from the Federal Reserve in St. Louis, you can see that President Obama’s private sector job growth has been progressing. That “U” shape is the shape of a private sector recovery. Look at the exact time period the private sector turned the corner. It was the first quarter of 2010, about 6 months after the stimulus took effect.

After each monthly jobs report I like to highlight two specific industries, healthcare and manufacturing. The healthcare industry in the month of January added over 30,000 jobs. I keep an eye on this, because this is the industry that is directly regulated by ObamaCare and the GOP keeps repeating that Obamacare is a job killer.

NEWSFLASH…if Obamacare is going to kill jobs, shouldn’t the first industry it kills be the industry it DIRECTLY regulates? Of course it should, but it doesn’t.

The second area I want to focus on is manufacturing. This industry did exceptionally well in January. Manufacturing added 50,000 jobs in the last month. That is a pretty healthy clip.

While the total number was 243K jobs created in January, the private sector ALONE added 257,000. The number that everyone is reporting adds into the equation, 14,000 layoffs in the public sector so it reduced the overall number.

Over the last 6 months unemployment has DECLINED at the fastest pace since 1984, when Ronald Reagan was president. If this keeps up and the Republicans do not try halt economic growth through austerity measures, President Obama will win by a landslide in November.

Where did the unemployment numbers come from during an election year?

The CBO said the real rate is higher... Your response..............

So, you don't see anything wrong with saying Obama cannot be blamed for HIGH unemployment because a president has no real control over that anyway... but at the same time giving him credit when the numbers drop?

partisan hack douche.

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

Is that all you got?

Vegetables are rotting in the fields in Alabama because Americans won't pick them.

That's always said whether the rate is 4% OR 10%. It's a red herring that has nothing to do with Obama.

partisan hack douche.

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

how does that address my comment? It doesn't.

Is that all you got?

Vegetables are rotting in the fields in Alabama because Americans won't pick them.

Its all I need for the moment. man up!!

Why would you neg rep me for this post Conservative? Not complaining just curious.

Was I lying? Did I personally attack you?

I thought I showed great restraint given what I was replying to.

So I'll be waiting for your answer or apology.....but I won't hold my breath on either.

Why would you neg rep me for this post Conservative? Not complaining just curious.

So I'll be waiting for your answer or apology.....but I won't hold my breath on either.
because he has to put on a front and act like the conservative he isn't.

because he has to put on a front and act like the conservative he isn't.

I noticed he does it whenever he gets his ass handed to him. Personally I find it funny.

Forum List

Back