Obama Is Presiding Over The Fastest 6 Month Drop In Unemployment Since 1984

And he was handed the fasted decline in employment in the history of the United States.

Funny, Republicans created one and tried to stop the other.

Is anything ever Obama's fault?

When are you punks ever going to take credit for your liberal policies?

Yeah.... I know.... never right?

Sure. As soon as you assholes admit that Reaganomics was the greatest con job ever pulled on the American taxpayer and that cutting taxes on the rich was a horrible idea.

You remember David Stockman, don't you? He was REAGAN'S BUDGET DIRECTOR. What did he say about it?

Goose my first impulse is to start this conversation with parrot.

However I will fore go that and simply ask you what bill did the dem congress send to his desk that made Reaganomics possible?

Is anything ever Obama's fault?

When are you punks ever going to take credit for your liberal policies?

Yeah.... I know.... never right?

Sure. As soon as you assholes admit that Reaganomics was the greatest con job ever pulled on the American taxpayer and that cutting taxes on the rich was a horrible idea.

You remember David Stockman, don't you? He was REAGAN'S BUDGET DIRECTOR. What did he say about it?

I know what he said, the question is, why is it when comments are posted by obamas econ. advisers they never count?

and Il'l take his con job over obamas con job any day of the week.

Then you're either enormously wealthy or a fool to still think that Reaganomics works.

I know what he said, the question is, why is it when comments are posted by obamas econ. advisers they never count?

Then you're either enormously wealthy or a fool to still think that Reaganomics works.

HUH?????? :cuckoo:

The GOP is saying that yeah.......okay.........we're starting to show a bit of a recovery, but it's Obama's policies that are slowing it down, and if we followed their policies, we'd be recovering faster.

But it was their policies that they enacted in 2003 that caused the meltdown of 2008.

Incidentally, the stock market closed at almost 13,000 the other day.

How are his policies bad again?

The Republicans are running out of ways to deny we're in a recovery, and when they reach the end of that rope, mark my words,

they'll go to Plan B and start trying to take credit for it (citing, for example, the extension of the Bush tax cuts).

Guaranteed.

According to the current equation, the calculus is incredibly flawed. In essence, we could have 100 million who have fallen off government ledgers and have 3 percent unemployment. It's an insult to those who do use their brain to think.

According to the current equation, the calculus is incredibly flawed. In essence, we could have 100 million who have fallen off government ledgers and have 3 percent unemployment. It's an insult to those who do use their brain to think.

Obamabots apparently love being lied to.

U-6 counts those people and it's at a 36 month low.

^Yep.:clap2:

It's entirely asinine. I'd love for unemployment to be on the decline but in reality, according to the current logic, it's actually going up.

The GOP is saying that yeah.......okay.........we're starting to show a bit of a recovery, but it's Obama's policies that are slowing it down, and if we followed their policies, we'd be recovering faster.

But it was their policies that they enacted in 2003 that caused the meltdown of 2008.

Incidentally, the stock market closed at almost 13,000 the other day.

How are his policies bad again?

The Republicans are running out of ways to deny we're in a recovery, and when they reach the end of that rope, mark my words,

they'll go to Plan B and start trying to take credit for it (citing, for example, the extension of the Bush tax cuts).

Guaranteed.

Actually, they're already starting to try that. Thursday and Friday the GOP was saying that yes, we are in a recovery, but it's Obama's policies have slowed it down, but if we'd follow THEIR plans, the recovery would be even faster.

BTW..............did anyone else notice that the stock market closed at close to 13,000 the other day?

U-6 counts those people and it's at a 36 month low.

Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Year
2000 7.1 7.2 7.1 6.9 7.1 7.0 7.0 7.1 7.0 6.8 7.1 6.9 2000
2001 7.3 7.4 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.9 7.8 8.1 8.7 9.3 9.4 9.6 2001
2002 9.5 9.5 9.4 9.7 9.5 9.5 9.6 9.6 9.6 9.6 9.7 9.8 2002
2003 10.0 10.2 10.0 10.2 10.1 10.3 10.3 10.1 10.4 10.2 10.0 9.8 2003
2004 9.9 9.7 10.0 9.6 9.6 9.5 9.5 9.4 9.4 9.7 9.4 9.2 2004
2005 9.3 9.3 9.1 8.9 8.9 9.0 8.8 8.9 9.0 8.7 8.7 8.6 2005
2006 8.4 8.4 8.2 8.1 8.2 8.4 8.5 8.4 8.0 8.2 8.1 7.9 2006
2007 8.4 8.2 8.0 8.2 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.4 8.4 8.4 8.4 8.8 2007
2008 9.2 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.7 10.1 10.5 10.8 11.1 11.8 12.7 13.5 2008
2009 14.2 15.1 15.7 15.8 16.4 16.5 16.5 16.7 16.8 17.2 17.1 17.1 2009
2010 16.7 16.9 16.9 17.0 16.6 16.5 16.5 16.6 16.9 16.8 16.9 16.6 2010
2011 16.1 15.9 15.7 15.9 15.8 16.2 16.1 16.2 16.4 16.0 15.6 15.2 2011
2012 15.1
http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp

This number is still nothing to lay your hat on

^Yep.:clap2:

It's entirely asinine. I'd love for unemployment to be on the decline but in reality, according to the current logic, it's actually going up.
Yes it is as the workforce is shrinking.

Obamabots apparently love being lied to.

I can't believe that anyone who still swallows that bullshit line Reagan fed us about "Trickle Down Economics" would ever dare say such a thing.

And he was handed the fasted decline in employment in the history of the United States.

Funny, Republicans created one and tried to stop the other.

Also, a global financial crisis hit us in 2008.

The Democrats controlled the Senate and the House before Obama became POTUS.

I figure that anything that happens is a concerted effort by all parties.

The 110th Congress was controlled by Democrats. Bush told them that we had important issues to deal with, and he also told them they shouldn't send him protest bills that ignored the approaching problems. Well, they decided not to listen to him. Obama was a Senator in the 110th Congress. Don't you think he had anything to do with the collapse of the economy? With bills like the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act, the raising of the minimum-wage, extension after extension of unemployment benefits.....benefits that are running out now, is it any wonder we had a recession in 2008.

It would be one thing if Obama was a Governor, but he participated in the collapse personally. Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi were running things. These two idiots made sure that the problems that needed addressing were ignored.

So you are admitting Reaganomics worked.... just not for you :clap2:

OK... thanks for the clarification.

Trickle-down economics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The economist John Kenneth Galbraith noted that "trickle-down economics" had been tried before in the United States in the 1890s under the name "horse and sparrow theory." He wrote, "Mr. David Stockman has said that supply-side economics was merely a cover for the trickle-down approach to economic policy—what an older and less elegant generation called the horse-and-sparrow theory: 'If you feed the horse enough oats, some will pass through to the road for the sparrows.'" Galbraith claimed that the horse and sparrow theory was partly to blame for the Panic of 1896.

Forum List

Back