Obama Is Preparing Prison-Court Complex System For You

ok, damn, continue to rant about things this thread isnt talking about
have at it

Figures......you don't have a good answer do you idiot?

Know what Sushi Boy? You are one big heaping pile of stupid.

There's quite a few things Dive and I disagree on, but he's right on this one. You've gotta be seeing a whole team of shrinks if you seriously believe what you're posting is relevant.
i've advised him several times that he should seek out professional help and anger management classes

Figures......you don't have a good answer do you idiot?

Know what Sushi Boy? You are one big heaping pile of stupid.

There's quite a few things Dive and I disagree on, but he's right on this one. You've gotta be seeing a whole team of shrinks if you seriously believe what you're posting is relevant.
i've advised him several times that he should seek out professional help and anger management classes

1. Water is wet.
  2. Sky is blue.
  3. Ockham's razor doesn't cut it with conspiracy theorists.

1. Water is wet.
  2. Sky is blue.
  3. Ockham's razor doesn't cut it with conspiracy theorists.
neither does Hanlon's Razor

You know, if McStupid would have won, this country would be in serious trouble right now.

Obama is at least trying to fix it, rather than keep us in Iraq for 100 years.

Nope. It DOES matter.

Obama is building a "prison complex" just for me? How cool is that?

You know, if McStupid would have won, this country would be in serious trouble right now.
And you don't think it is right now?!

Obama is at least trying to fix it, rather than keep us in Iraq for 100 years.
And Obama is trying to give us a sissy, pussified version of Marxism.

McCain, with his temper, would probably have warmongered and probably would have scared even the "worse" of the neos!

Both are BAAAADDD!

Nope. It DOES matter.
Maybe in certain areas, but for the most part, it really doesn't...

Forum List

Back