Obama is Officially Held in Contempt Over Drilling “Permitorium”

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
Obama is Officially Held in Contempt of a Court Order Over Drilling “Permitorium”

Contempt of a Court Ruling is a Impeachable Offence!
:woohoo:

Sources
U.S. Adminstration In Contempt Over Gulf Drilling Moratorium, Judge Rules - Bloomberg
Federal judge holds Obama administration in contempt over drilling “permitorium” Hot Air
Judge Holds Obama Admin in Contempt Over Drilling Ban - Offshore Oil Drilling - Fox Nation

A New Orleans Federal Judge has ruled that Obama willingly and knowingly ignored a court ruling. As Judge Feldman noted, “Such dismissive conduct, viewed in tandem with the re- imposition of a second blanket and substantively identical moratorium, and in light of the national importance of this case, provide this court with clear and convincing evidence of the government’s contempt,” .

Of course, he is also ignoring the ruling of his unconstitutional health care bill. See here >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...obamacare-file-to-hold-obama-in-contempt.html .

His reckless disreguard for the judicial branch of government through willingly and knowingly defying court orders should land his ass in impeachment for violating his oath of office! But we will see. Can anyone remember the last time a president was held in contempt? It is beyond clear that Obama has absolutly no respect for the rule of law.

Will we see this on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, or NBC news tonight? Nope! They will use the Egypt riots to cover it up and not mention a peep about this just as they hid away the Florida Obamacare ruling. Just wait and see!

Last edited:
Obama is Officially Held in Contempt of a Court Order Over Drilling “Permitorium”

Sources
U.S. Adminstration In Contempt Over Gulf Drilling Moratorium, Judge Rules - Bloomberg
Federal judge holds Obama administration in contempt over drilling “permitorium” Hot Air
Judge Holds Obama Admin in Contempt Over Drilling Ban - Offshore Oil Drilling - Fox Nation

A New Orleans Federal Judge has ruled that Obama willingly and knowingly ignored a court ruling. As Judge Feldman noted, “Such dismissive conduct, viewed in tandem with the re- imposition of a second blanket and substantively identical moratorium, and in light of the national importance of this case, provide this court with clear and convincing evidence of the government’s contempt,” .

Of course, he is also ignoring the ruling of his unconstitutional health care bill. See here >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...obamacare-file-to-hold-obama-in-contempt.html .

His reckless disreguard for the judicial branch of government through willingly and knowingly defying court orders should land his ass in impeachment for violating his oath of office! But we will see. Can anyone remember the last time a president was held in contempt? It is beyond clear that Obama has absolutly no respect for the rule of law.

Will we see this on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, or NBC news tonight? Nope! They will use the Egypt riots to cover it up and not mention a peep about this just as they hid away the Florida Obamacare ruling. Just wait and see!

I hope you are writing your Congressmen to INSIST they present articles of Impeachment against the President.

Sources

I hope you are writing your Congressmen to INSIST they present articles of Impeachment against the President.

Its certainly a worse crime than what they went after Clinton for. Far worse. The President of the United States knowingly and willingly broke the law and continues to do so in both the oil permitorium and Obamacare. I guess Rush is right. They are no longer the Obama Administration. Theyve now graduated to the "Obama Regiem". But I suppose that knowingly and willingly violating your oath of office and being told that you are by a federal court isnt a big deal for libs. Why let a little Constitutional and rule of law get in the way of a tyrannical time?

Last edited:
I wonder if contempt of court qualifies as high crimes and misdemeanors. I am not positive it does.

I wonder if contempt of court qualifies as high crimes and misdemeanors. I am not positive it does.

Sure it does! Many people who have violated a federal court order, much of which is white collar crime, not just criminal but civil, have ended up in jail.

Nevertheless willingly and knowingly violating a federal court order and willingly and knowingly defying the constitution as ruled by the court is a violation of the presidential oath of office and that is lying under oath. The president has no authority to defy the federal courts that interperit the constitution that he has sworn to uphold and defend. End of story.

Either way its up to congress to descide.

The Presidential Oath of Office: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it Salazar thats in contempt or Obama?

Not exactly. The press asked Press Secretary Gibbs and Obama a ton of questions about the fact that he ignored that court order. Therefore Salazar cant act as a stooge and take the fall of the O man as Obama claims that he knew nothing. Obama cant claim ignorance on an high profile event that he claimed to be so on top of. Therefore he is just as guilty.

Last edited:
Obama needs to be impeached.

worse President I have lived under, and Carter was pretty damn bad.

I don't think it's as simple as you make it out. I'm not immediately sure whether this is criminal contempt or civil contempt.

Last edited:

Not exactly. The press asked Press Secretary Gibbs and Obama a ton of questions about the fact that he ignored that court order. Therefore Salazar cant act as a stooge and take the fall of the O man as Obama claims that he knew nothing.

Salazar is explicitly named in the filing as the defendant.

Respondent?

Last edited:

Not exactly. The press asked Press Secretary Gibbs and Obama a ton of questions about the fact that he ignored that court order. Therefore Salazar cant act as a stooge and take the fall of the O man as Obama claims that he knew nothing.

Respondent?

I would presume that would make Salazar responsible for the contempt of court.

Not exactly. The press asked Press Secretary Gibbs and Obama a ton of questions about the fact that he ignored that court order. Therefore Salazar cant act as a stooge and take the fall of the O man as Obama claims that he knew nothing. Obama cant claim ignorance on an high profile event that he claimed to be so on top of. Therefore he is just as guilty.

Doesn't mean they won't have Salazar be the fall guy. If worst comes to worst Salazar will resign

Doesn't mean they won't have Salazar be the fall guy. If worst comes to worst Salazar will resign

Resign? You mean be incarcerated?

Thats right. But it is job of congress to investigate wheter Obama knew about Salazar's actions. Just as a CEO who knows about wrong doing in his company, yet does nothing, is also an accompas of that wrong doing, so is Obama. And Obama cant claim ignorance on this one. Its too high profile and Gibbs, along with Obama, was asked too many questions about it on live TV. There is more than enough there to take a President down.

Nah. If he resigns then Obama cant claim executive privilage over his actions. But he sure can plead the hell out of the 5th. He'll stay.

I think you're reaching here. That's my legal opinion.

Anytime anyone in public service knowingly and willingly violates a court order or, more specifically, the Constitution of the United States as defined by the courts it is a crime. Bill Clinton almost went down for a much lesser violation.

Last edited:
you're a nutcase

so if any federal or state judge rules a president is in contempt, that is grounds for impeachment?

LMAO

you have zero understanding of the constitution and how impeachment works

Forum List

Back