Obama IS NOW saying HE alone can PASS laws!!! What Arrogance! THANK YOU AGAIN Obama!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Those of you that helped get Obama elected because you didn't want the guilt thinking you were racist..WAKE UP! This guy thinks he is a Dictator!

How can he POSSIBLE ASSUME HE CAN PASS a LAW!!!

That's what we have a Congress for and that's why he is NOT a dictator.... YET!
Remember though HE CAN PASS A LAW now!!1

I'll work with anybody who wants to work with me to continue to improve our health care system and our health care laws, but the law I passed is here to stay," Obama said at a campaign event in Ohio

Obama: Health care law 'is here to stay' - POLITICO.com

Does Obama REALLY think American voters are THAT DUMB to re-elect a President that ignorantly thinks he can pass laws??? Are Americans going to stand for a dictator which is now Obama's intended course?

Those of you that helped get Obama elected because you didn't want the guilt thinking you were racist..WAKE UP! This guy thinks he is a Dictator!

I'll work with anybody who wants to work with me to continue to improve our health care system and our health care laws, but the law I passed is here to stay," Obama said at a campaign event in Ohio

It passed under his administration and his watch. For better or worse he has primary responsibility for it and it will go into history as the Obama health care act. That's the way it goes.

Much like the "Bush" tax cuts or the "Bush wars". Get over it.

The arrogance is thick enough you can eat it with a fork.
The very statement 'I am willing to work with anyone who is willing to work with me...but what I decide stays". Is clearly a statement that only a narcissist can make - and not realize they just said something absurd.
This man believes himself to be special, he believes his own hype. And that kind of personality is very dangerous to have in power.

It passed under his administration and his watch. For better or worse he has primary responsibility for it and it will go into history as the Obama health care act. That's the way it goes.

So you think Bush HIMSELF called them Bush tax cuts?
OTHERS called them that... this is the imperial presidency calling the health bill a law he passed..."the law I PASSED is here to stay"!

I have lived longer then most people on this board AND I've never heard a President make the statement "the law I PASSED"!

Most likely the reason other Presidents NEVER would be that arrogant is they were smarter then this pompous butt to in the heat of re-election loudly stupidly proclaim "the law I PASSED"!
How many Democrats would like to hear those words blared by their opponents!
Again thanks Obama for self destructive totally GAFFEABLE comment!

That one statement will be repeated frequently pointing out his arrogance and his stupidity
and his Democrat members are going to have a hard time explanning this coment!

Duh, I've got some news for you - Obama did sign Obamacare into law. Otherwise, it wouldn't have become law.

On March 23, 2010, President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act.

Timeline of the Affordable Care Act | HealthCare.gov

So you think Bush HIMSELF called them Bush tax cuts?
OTHERS called them that... this is the imperial presidency calling the health bill a law he passed..."the law I PASSED is here to stay"!

I have lived longer then most people on this board AND I've never heard a President make the statement "the law I PASSED"!

Most likely the reason other Presidents NEVER would be that arrogant is they were smarter then this pompous butt to in the heat of re-election loudly stupidly proclaim "the law I PASSED"!
How many Democrats would like to hear those words blared by their opponents!
Again thanks Obama for self destructive totally GAFFEABLE comment!

That one statement will be repeated frequently pointing out his arrogance and his stupidity
and his Democrat members are going to have a hard time explanning this coment!

Oh the faux outrage

Duh, I've got some news for you - Obama did sign Obamacare into law. Otherwise, it wouldn't have become law.

Indeed. Newsflash to all rightwingers. Presidents sign bills into law. In other news, General Franco is still dead.

Obama's job is to enforce the law made by congress. Period! Not to make it or to do something different(bend it to match his beliefs). He had NO right to give 800,000 illegals a free pass to stay in this country and sure as hell doesn't have the right to give the EPA the power to shut down anything.

It is just this clear. You either have separation of the branches of government or you don't. What do you on the left want? I'll admit some of what Bush did was no better.

Healmyths...........listen bro......make sure to show up in here on election night. I'll have you laughing your balls off before midnight when I roll out my few volumes of gay MSPAINT Photobucket Classics on here!!

LIke this.......................

Barack-Obama-Campaign-Logo-4.png

This place is going to be a morgue.............but not for us!!!:eusa_dance:

Does Obama REALLY think American voters are THAT DUMB to re-elect a President that ignorantly thinks he can pass laws??? Are Americans going to stand for a dictator which is now Obama's intended course?

Are you really so dumb as to think he meant it the way your painting it?

The arrogance is thick enough you can eat it with a fork.
The very statement 'I am willing to work with anyone who is willing to work with me...but what I decide stays". Is clearly a statement that only a narcissist can make - and not realize they just said something absurd.
This man believes himself to be special, he believes his own hype. And that kind of personality is very dangerous to have in power.

Its called referencing his veto power. Maybe its time you took a civics refresher course hmmm?

Read the Constitution, idiot. Any law brought to the President after passing the House ans Senate, becomes law unless he vetoes it.

Forum List

Back