Obama is now laying off the USNavy in the tune of almost 3K

Nikitary and maintaining it is mandated.

Other Government agencies? NOT so much.

So, no matter what the circumstance... the military has to keep getting bigger and bigger? never cutting back? The Military Industrial Complex must be creaming their jeans over you.

While you ignore the threats all around us. The Oceans used to be a great barrier to invading Armies at one point and time...

Get a grip.

The threats all around us? Where? A few million disorganized angry Muslims? The superpowers are gone... WE are it. Try reality instead of hyperbole.

So, no matter what the circumstance... the military has to keep getting bigger and bigger? never cutting back? The Military Industrial Complex must be creaming their jeans over you.

While you ignore the threats all around us. The Oceans used to be a great barrier to invading Armies at one point and time...

Get a grip.

The threats all around us? Where? A few million disorganized angry Muslims? The superpowers are gone... WE are it. Try reality instead of hyperbole.
Another Statist that refuses to acknowledge the dangers of Islam.

If the Navy needs to cut 3000, why are they cutting those that have served the longest and closest to retirement? Well because the Democrats don't want to just cut the military they want to prevent Sailors that have served faithfully and Honorable, giving up some of their freedoms, from retiring.

In the past the cuts were done by a standard of what MOS ( jobs) were not needed and by making stricter requirements for reenlistment. Also the Air force, Army and Navy offered early retirement to those that had served 15 or more years based on the same formula they used at 20.

wow

I have no words.

But toll keepers in New York State can be paid over $100,000 a year.

Wow... $40k of that came in overtime.. perhaps you should wonder why NY doesn't hire more keepers to eliminate the need for OT.

That's a no brainer.

The Union leaders won't allow the hiring of others. Let alone part timers. It's called gravy to those union sucking pigs. The big overtime gravy train.

And I know this very well. If you wish to battle me on it, please do.

smaller government. Republicans are mad they didn't think of it first.

Or did they?

What happens if you shrink the civilian side of government and never touch the military, that's right, a military government.

Or did they?

Are you just nuts? Or do you continually miss your therapy sessions? And while I'm at it here can you ask her if she can up the voltage for you?

Sheesh.

Last edited:

Or did they?

Are you just nuts? Or do you cotinually miss your therapy sessions? And while I'm at it here can you ask her if she can up the voltage for you?

Sheesh.
Deany is one of those that loathes the military. He sees nothing to validate thier existence. After all? He thinks they take bread out of his mouth in his role as a welfare moocher.

Aggression? Would be no more acceptable than any other workplace.

I loathe the idea of employee layoffs especially so close to retirement.
does your work place fight for your freedoms.. Just saying and put their lives on the line all the time . And leave their family in time of war and miss birthdays, births of babies , and deaths..

Domestic acts of violence is not more acceptable just because a person was employed by the military.

I don't understand the comment about welcoming aggression. That sounds like acts of violence. Which are not acceptable.

another 9/11 you moron. That type of aggression. You know when Clinton cut back on the military?

What happens if you shrink the civilian side of government and never touch the military, that's right, a military government.

Aye carumba, if you look at the stats on how the Pentagon has upped their wages and we are not talking in the ranks, the beaurocracy is insane. I think I lost it around the c. :D

bad spelling tonight. No one down below is making more money but the head honchos are $$$$.

If someone can correct me on this please do.

If the Navy needs to cut 3000, why are they cutting those that have served the longest and closest to retirement? Well because the Democrats don't want to just cut the military they want to prevent Sailors that have served faithfully and Honorable, giving up some of their freedoms, from retiring.

In the past the cuts were done by a standard of what MOS ( jobs) were not needed and by making stricter requirements for reenlistment. Also the Air force, Army and Navy offered early retirement to those that had served 15 or more years based on the same formula they used at 20.

odd i never see you bitching when a private business lays off people OR union people so close to their retirements..

Funny that

That would be because what a private enterprise does is none of my business. They also do not normally sign away freedoms, nor sign contracts with very specific promises in them.

But then you are a liberal dumb ass so we understand you do not respect nor understand the military nor the Government commitment to them.

well hell.. they're just Government employees... right Conservatives?
Does Obama have ready jobs lined up for these Navy men he is firing, or is he just getting even with the military for having more conservatives than liberals?

Did you know he wiped out the gulf states' oil drilling that hurt conservative gulf states and put tens of thousands of southerners with decent jobs out of work?

Obama's moves all take out jobs away from Americans. He certainly better get some jobs out there for people he lets go.

It's time to fire Obama and get rid of his war on conservative American people. He doesn't have a clue what it takes to employ people

It takes a strong private sector to employ a lot of people, and Obama has declared an unseen war against the private sector by turning the screws hard on American businesses that don't knuckle under and send jobs out to a foreign country.

Enough is enough!!!

Or did they?

Are you just nuts? Or do you continually miss your therapy sessions? And while I'm at it here can you ask her if she can up the voltage for you?

Sheesh.

jobs-1.jpg

Government is 500,000 less under Obama. The right wing lies all the time.

Or did they?

Are you just nuts? Or do you cotinually miss your therapy sessions? And while I'm at it here can you ask her if she can up the voltage for you?

Sheesh.
Deany is one of those that loathes the military. He sees nothing to validate thier existence. After all? He thinks they take bread out of his mouth in his role as a welfare moocher.

I'm really worried that he might be a teacher. And he's posting on breaks.

Frankly that's a terrifying thought. But I actually think he has the mark of a vice principal. You know. The dude that is always an asshole that got the bigger position of school monitor called VP. But he could never be the big man called Principal.

I think I got him. He's a vice principal.

Yuppers. I think I have him nailed.:D

Forum List

Back