Obama is now in associated with "Enter Evil Group here"

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Really now, is all the Cons on this board can come up with anymore is bullshit thoeries, ACORN, and Ayers?

The Ayers issue is more dead then Reagan who you Cons wish John McCain was.

Honestly, it's been proven this is nothing more then at best a casual friendship between the two men who worked on a CHARITY board together.

How dare Obama want to help get rid of Poverty. He should be like McCain, ignore it in one of his 12 houses or 13 cars. :eusa_whistle:

Really now, is all the Cons on this board can come up with anymore is bullshit thoeries, ACORN, and Ayers?

The Ayers issue is more dead then Reagan who you Cons wish John McCain was.

Honestly, it's been proven this is nothing more then at best a casual friendship between the two men who worked on a CHARITY board together.

How dare Obama want to help get rid of Poverty. He should be like McCain, ignore it in one of his 12 houses or 13 cars. :eusa_whistle:

With all due respect, if it is dead why do you feel the need to post about it?

With all due respect, if it is dead why do you feel the need to post about it?

The issue itself is dead, the amount of spam being posted on it is not.

I swear every time a church bell rings, another ayers thread is started. :lol:

And yet, you make a useless spam thread. Thanks for helping the cause. Keep fighting the good fight.

Look who is talking about spam threads.

You guys are finished.

The country needs help and all you can talk about is how Obama was on a conservative Republican charity board.

How pathetic....

Son, I haven't made a new thread in over a week. And besides a joke thread I made to fuck with Mani and one I made in the Computers forum, my last thread was about how I wasn't voting for McCain because he defied my trust in him.

So, when you say "you guys" I'm not sure who you're talking to?

Forum List

Back