Obama is Not a Leader

In_the_Weeds

Rookie
Jul 11, 2012
NE PA
When I saw this picture I could only think about our Dear President and how misguided souls believe what ever he says. Who can forget that clip about getting Obama Money. Well I swear I can read the lips of the person in this picture and I am sure he is saying that he is going to get some Obama Money.

One question to Obama supporters is how can you accept that he made sure he got a good nights sleep and then the next day say we are going to find out what happened and get in his jet and go to a fund raiser?

I have managed a company through many crisis and taking off to do something that adds nothing to the problems resolution is to my way of thinking the last thing you would do. Not attending security meetings in the days leading up to 9/11 is also inexcusable. How can he say he is a leader when he lets everyone else do his job?

Attachments

• $gonna get some obama money.jpg
    $gonna get some obama money.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 114
Get a grip. You're not making any sense.

Plus, your race-baiting crap isn't reflecting well on you at all.

He's making perfect sense. Obama money goes to a lot of people, whites, black, muslims, and a lot of hispanics, heck they even send Obama money to Mexico. You're playing the race card, it's all so old!!

When I saw this picture I could only think about our Dear President and how misguided souls believe what ever he says. Who can forget that clip about getting Obama Money. Well I swear I can read the lips of the person in this picture and I am sure he is saying that he is going to get some Obama Money.

One question to Obama supporters is how can you accept that he made sure he got a good nights sleep and then the next day say we are going to find out what happened and get in his jet and go to a fund raiser?

I have managed a company through many crisis and taking off to do something that adds nothing to the problems resolution is to my way of thinking the last thing you would do. Not attending security meetings in the days leading up to 9/11 is also inexcusable. How can he say he is a leader when he lets everyone else do his job?

21126d1347555995t-obama-is-not-a-leader-gonna-get-some-obama-money.jpg

yep....this picture is the future picture of America if Obama is allowed to take us into bankruptcy.....

i agree Obama is not a leader......he is an ENABLER......an anti-American agenda enabler....

He's making perfect sense. Obama money goes to a lot of people, whites, black, muslims, and a lot of hispanics, heck they even send Obama money to Mexico. You're playing the race card, it's all so old!!

The only thing worse than a race-baiter is a lying race-baiter. At least have enough pride in your race-baiting to be honest about what you're doing. When you act ashamed of your race-baiting, it just makes you look weasel-like.

The only thing worse than a race-baiter is a lying race-baiter. At least have enough pride in your race-baiting to be honest about what you're doing. When you act ashamed of your race-baiting, it just makes you look weasel-like.

Keep playing that old card, it's marked now you know, from over use.

Folks,,Obama is not a leader and neither is Romney. Here we go again, the lesser of two evils or just don't vote for either one (like me).

then shut up because you don't count...

i'll take a greedy capitalist pro-American over a marxist muslim anti-American any day of the week.....

Folks,,Obama is not a leader and neither is Romney. Here we go again, the lesser of two evils or just don't vote for either one (like me).

i'll take a greedy capitalist pro-American over a marxist muslim anti-American any day of the week.....

So, freedom of speech is only important when you have something to say?

LOL race bating? That guy is from the Middle East. The clip was two women from Chicago I think. I am a minority too so my comment had nothing to do with race. When he ran lots of his followers felt that everything was going to be given to them. Saw this picture and that clip came to mind. In any case that country already got lots of Obama money. Also I guess you are tying this into remarks on welfare which is supposed to be race baiting as well. Most people on welfare are not a minority.

You libs A) have no sense of Humor. B) Have no idea what it takes to be successful and work hard at your job C) Have no logical way to argue for Obama other than calling everyone racists. D) Get so upset when you think that your free ride might end.

I really think it is hilarious that someone could even toss out the race card on this post. You guys are a bunch of clowns.

no...i said shut up because as a drop-out voter you have nothing important to say....

Last edited:
Remember when Bush was hammered for being over budget and having deficits of $100- $200 billion?

That is just a good month for Obama:

US August Budget Deficit $191B Vs $151B Exp

no...i said shut up because as a drop-out voter you have nothing important to say....

Drop out voter? Seems to me the last time I looked at a presidential year ballot, they had multiple presidential candidates and scores of state offices up for grabs. I'm voting Screamer, I'm voting. And of course I can do that because it's the law of the land,,and I have an ID!!! :clap2:
Now, what next will you attack me with?

Drop out voter? Seems to me the last time I looked at a presidential year ballot, they had multiple presidential candidates and scores of state offices up for grabs. I'm voting Screamer, I'm voting. And of course I can do that because it's the law of the land,,and I have an ID!!! :clap2:

go ahead and vote for one of those many non-consequential candidates.....since we are basically a two-party system that's almost the same as being a drop-out voter....

go ahead and vote for one of those many non-consequential candidates.....since we are basically a two-party system that's almost the same as being a drop-out voter....

Hmmm! Did I even suggest that I'm voting straight third party? I have never voted a straight ticket in all the elections since 1978. I vote for those who represent the center the most. Sometimes they have been Republican and some times they have been Democrat, then other times I have voted third party (we have a decent Independent Party in Minny). I see absolutely no reason to vote a straight ticket. I prefer to vote on issues that are important to me instead of voting straight ticket. Not all candidates goose-step to a party, at least on the statewide level.
So, you're just assuming.
As you're not exactly up on this election thing, I think I'll go to a sports blog. At least there isn't all this hate crap.

Forum List

Back