Obama is most admired American for the 10th year running

That's nice. Everybody likes a puppy or a clown. Doesnt' mean they make good leaders.

Why in the heck do you think he is admired, also Hillary is the most admired female.

Massive lying by the media.

Hey, remember when he said that the reason he was a member of a church and friends with the pastor of a racist anti-American church, was because, for over twenty years, he didn't notice?

Man, that was such a pathetic lie, and the media pretended to believe it, and sold that to the American people.

Propaganda works.

Someday, the bill is going to come due for you lefties.

Once again, what is the lib agenda?

That's interesting.

Are you admitting to everything I said, and just moving the discussion forward,

or are you trying to derail the discussion to hide that powerful and truthful point I made in answer to your question.

YOu asked a question. I would think you would want to discuss the answer.

Instead you just want to move the discussion alone to something else.

That tends to happen when you oversample supporters.

You mean like Fox does?
And ? I don't pay attention to polls no matter where they come from. I certainly don't use them to prop up my political beliefs.
Suuure, you don’t...
I can't remember what poll it was but 36% of Americans are against gay marriage.
Holly shit you found a poll I used over a year ago to show how many people would have to go to reeducation camps if they disagree with gay marriage I wasn't using it to make a political point dumbass.

That's nice. Everybody likes a puppy or a clown. Doesnt' mean they make good leaders.

Why in the heck do you think he is admired, also Hillary is the most admired female.

Massive lying by the media.

Hey, remember when he said that the reason he was a member of a church and friends with the pastor of a racist anti-American church, was because, for over twenty years, he didn't notice?

Man, that was such a pathetic lie, and the media pretended to believe it, and sold that to the American people.

Propaganda works.

Someday, the bill is going to come due for you lefties.

Once again, what is the lib agenda?

That's interesting.

Are you admitting to everything I said, and just moving the discussion forward,

or are you trying to derail the discussion to hide that powerful and truthful point I made in answer to your question.

YOu asked a question. I would think you would want to discuss the answer.

Instead you just want to move the discussion alone to something else.

God don't even bother with her............she's one of the most prolific bubble dwellers on the whole board. Political IQ of a small soap dish.

That tends to happen when you oversample supporters.

You mean like Fox does?
And ? I don't pay attention to polls no matter where they come from. I certainly don't use them to prop up my political beliefs.
Suuure, you don’t...
I can't remember what poll it was but 36% of Americans are against gay marriage.
Holly shit you found a poll I used over a year ago to show how many people would have to go to reeducation camps if they disagree with gay marriage I wasn't using it to make a political point dumbass.
Oh look ^^^ gay marriage is no longer a political point. :clap:

Barack Obama Is 'Most Admired Man' For 10th Year In A Row, Gallup Poll Says

Hats off to the great man. Its still a great achievement despite the lack of credible opposition.
You go ahead and suck his ass... lol
Now low IQ cocksuck, the present President is probably going to be rated at the top of the incompetent President list. President Obama will have an incompetent GOP President on each side of his terms. And he will look better for that. So you go ahead and suck the ass of the treasonous asshole presently infesting the White House. We understand what and who you are.

Obama had dignity as a President

Something Trump sorely lacks

YOu would say that about Satan himself if he advanced your lib agenda, and you know it.

Why? When you know what your agenda will lead to, as we have repeatedly discussed?

The Great Obama is respected in the US and around the world
Something Donnie can never claim

YOu would say that about Satan himself if he advanced your lib agenda, and you know it.

Why? When you know what your agenda will lead to, as we have repeatedly discussed?

Hell, there’s even talk about how Obama, and not Trump, may be invited to Prince Harry’s upcoming wedding.

Obama conformed to the Lefty paradigm that is the norm, that is killing the First World.

Trump is the Voice of Reason, pointing out unpleasant Truths.

Of course he is hated.

Hell, there’s even talk about how Obama, and not Trump, may be invited to Prince Harry’s upcoming wedding.

I think that should happen.

The UK is too far down the Lefty path, the cultural gap is too great. We are not natural allies any more.

If an American President who simply wants to serve American citizens is so hateful to the brits, than they should just break off our alliance.

They can ally with the other Europeans, well, expect that didn't work out, but maybe they can go crawling back,

and keep bringing in more hostile and violent Third Worlders, and...

I'm sure at some point that will start working for them.

The UK is too far down the Lefty path, the cultural gap is too great. We are not natural allies any more.

If an American President who simply wants to serve American citizens is so hateful to the brits, than they should just break off our alliance.

They can ally with the other Europeans, well, expect that didn't work out, but maybe they can go crawling back,

Great, you can now add Great Britain to your enemies list. Personally, if that were to happen, I would hope Obama declines the invitation.

Great, you can now add Great Britain to your enemies list. Personally, if that were to happen, I would hope Obama declines the invitation.

Who said anything about Enemies? I wish them well.

I feel bad for the children that lefties like you allow to be raped, tortured and enslaved in Rotherham, for one small specific example, and hope that someday the UK citizens rise up against their oppressors.

I feel bad for the children that lefties like you allow to be raped, tortured and enslaved in Rotherham, for one small specific example, and hope that someday the UK citizens rise up against their oppressors.
LOL

You think they are no longer our “natural allies” and suggested they break off our alliance. :eusa_doh:

You should add them to your enemies list.

LOL

You think they are no longer our “natural allies” and suggested they break off our alliance. :eusa_doh:

NOt allies does not equate to enemies.

My point stands. NOthing Trump has done or said is radical or harmful to the Uk.

IF he is that offensive to him, they are the problem.

LOL

My point stands. NOthing Trump has done or said is radical or harmful to the Uk.

There is no point to be made on this yet since it’s nothing but speculation at this time.

LOL

Under trump the only allies the US has are Israel,Saudi and Guatemala.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Sounds like the same Moon Bat pollsters that predicted Crooked Hillary was going to win by an EC landslide.

LOL

There is no point to be made on this yet since it’s nothing but speculation at this time.

1.You are the one that brought it up.

2. And there is a point to be made. We see how they are reacting to Trump, who has done nothing to them to deserve such a reaction.

3. And this is not the first time we have seen such behavior.

4. If we Americans are so bad, why do they WANT to be allies with US. The Soviet Union is gone. They don't need US anymore.

Forum List

Back