Obama is making the McDonalds axium come true

must be humbling for a 60 year old to apply for a job at McDs under Obamas Economy

I was night manager and auditor for a McDonalds in Rogers, Ark. in the later '80's. They paid good and my family ate for free. I don't see what the big deal is.

If you are happy with 4 more years of the Obama Economy where seniors go begging for part time jobs at MCds....................... vote forObama for4 more years of this

Otherwise -vote for Romney/Ryan

Obama is ahorrible- terrible-failed president
Oneof the worst of all times.

I was night manager and auditor for a McDonalds in Rogers, Ark. in the later '80's. They paid good and my family ate for free. I don't see what the big deal is.

So why did you quit? Wow, getting free heart attack food, great deal.

must be humbling for a 60 year old to apply for a job at McDs under Obamas Economy

Who cares where they have to work? Its a freaking job, and if it helps them get a little more money to pay the bills, so what? At least they are actually working, unlike those would prefer to leech off the government because they don't won't to work in a 'dead end job. Suck it up and take what you can get!

Who cares where they have to work? Its a freaking job, and if it helps them get a little more money to pay the bills, so what? At least they are actually working, unlike those would prefer to leech off the government because they don't won't to work in a 'dead end job. Suck it up and take what you can get!

That's the point, under Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Reagan, seniors had better paying jobs, under Obama, you take what you can get, if you can find it,

Sad day in America when you are privileged to work where you kid got his first job.

I went to McDs on main steet in Bellevue whe I was s student Bellevue HS in 1972.

During my lunch break.

Last edited:
This 10% of the workforce having worked at McDonalds sometime during their working careers has been true for quite a long time.

It was true when Clinton was in office, and I suspect it was also true back when Bush I was in office, too.

Trying to make political gold out of this statistical stalk of straw is silly.

I havent applied for McD - yet.....................................................

Forum List

Back