Obama Is Making Allies Nervous

Not sure why you gave me the definition of terrorism. It just furthers my point.

And of course AQ didn't want us to attack them. I imagine us attacking Iraq suited their plans to a t.

nah, they would have been just as happy if we would have pulled out of the Middle east totally and stopped all support of Israel.

Of course that was not going to happen.

nah, they would have been just as happy if we would have pulled out of the Middle east totally and stopped all support of Israel.

Of course that was not going to happen.

Even if we did that, which I in no way would support...they'd still hate us. It's in their little book...destroy all infidels.

When Bubba was President, Democrats defended the funding of Israel by saying "They are our only allies in the Mideast and we can learn from them"
Bubba had a Jewish Secy of State, Madeline Albright.
Democrats and the Liberal media ran around calling Americans "Anti-Semites" that opposed anything concerning Israel or the Jewish.

Now, Democrats want another Jewish Holocaust in opposition to the war against terrorism. Muslims have offered more money to Liberals than the Jewish.
Highest bidder wins!

I think that this is one of the reasons while Al-Quaida will never succeed.
Their goals are way to far fetched.
Terrorist movements frequently achieve things like "independence for province X", or "a change of gouverment for nation Y" Al Quaida however is calling for the destruction of a nuclear power, overthrows in some 8-10 nations, they are messing with 3 world powers (US Russia China), in short, no fucking way they will ever win.

Forum List

Back