Obama is losing

Crowds of a few thousand people are suppose to indicate something? Seriously? Let me know when Romney has a mixed-ethnic crowd in some place other than middle America. Then there is something to talk about.

Because only mixed ethnic crowds vote??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL, right over your head. The point being, showing a crowd of a few thousand middle america white people is exactly what you would expect at a Romney rally. This is standard and not out of the norm, hence it doesn't indicate anything except Romney is getting the crowds we should have expected.

Get it now? Of course not.

Weren't you flapping your lips about 6 months about a story about Romney getting low turnout? Yes, I think so.
You're an idiot as well as liar.

TV news channels can't get you to tune in if you know the race is already over. Political parties will lose donations as well.
There aren't many news channels any more that aren't DNC Talking Points menus. American citizens are up to their eyeballs in tripe. I guess that's why survivor shows are big. It's the only place where people think they can see something real. All they're seeing on "news" is politicized angles telling you how being white and not black makes you a racist by the president, but not to worry! You can also be a black racist if you go against a black president and vote Republican, duh.

Because only mixed ethnic crowds vote??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL, right over your head. The point being, showing a crowd of a few thousand middle america white people is exactly what you would expect at a Romney rally. This is standard and not out of the norm, hence it doesn't indicate anything except Romney is getting the crowds we should have expected.

Weren't you flapping your lips about 6 months about a story about Romney getting low turnout? Yes, I think so.

I'll leave this site forever if you can link to that.

If you can't find it by the end of the day, scratch that, end of the week, you have to change your avatar to something I provide for 1 month.

Is it a deal?

Ready to look like a chump?

America will know when Obama is in trouble by the type advertisements the Republicans issue. If Romney is doing well the advertisments will point out how rich Romney is and how he avoided paying taxes. If things get tougher the advertisements will change to food stamps and Romney smiling surrounded by American flags. Next step for Romney's dropping in the polls will be comments about birth certificates and the alcoholic lazy, refuse to work poor people. At the finale the Republican campaign will bring out their big guns, pictures of Karl Marx superimposed on Obama, comments about Chicago, the Constitution, and death panels.

All Romney needs to do is post the latest economic information and he's a shoo in.

Well, is it a deal? I know you're looking for the info now and can't find it that's why you haven't responded. Either that or you're full of shit. Your choice.

I'll leave this site forever if you can link to that.

If you can't find it by the end of the day, scratch that, end of the week, you have to change your avatar to something I provide for 1 month.

Is it a deal?

Ready to look like a chump?

Rabbi.......where are you? :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back