Obama is losing The Average White Guy Vote

And what specifically did Obama do to keep you down? Specifically. Because I've been told by plenty of your conservative buddies that only lazy people can't pull themself up by their bootstraps and make as much money as they want. So what's your excuse?

cost of living went way up when he devalued the dollar with the vast amount of print and waste.

you're welcome

How come the rest of the country is recovering, but you can't? Seems like laziness to me. But I was told that since you're poor or lower middle class, that's your own fault anyway.

It is.

try-fail-try-fail-try and try some more.

The rich are getting richer, the poor are doing over time.

Please stop supporting actions that make life harder.

Actually, just stop trying to help, liberals don't make life better when they try to help.

I know for a fact that I'm worse off, much worse off now than when the "crash" happened.

4 more years of obama and I won't be able to afford to go to work.

Then you should find another line of work. Where I work, people in my craft routinely make 100K. But that line of work requires both physical strength and the ability to solve problems. Plus, you get very dirty. Perhaps you have a problem with one or more of those requirements?

Im putting my wife through nursing school.

when that's done, it's my turn to go back to school.

and thanks for the subtle insult about my ethics. It' shows just how fucking low you are, since you don't know me from Adam.

and all this BS about job training programs,,,,WTF !!! WE NEED JOBS !! NOW,,,,,,not training,,,,god,,obama wants all of us to go into manufacturing and work for McDonalds while he and moochelle take long vacations on our tax dollars.

cost of living went way up when he devalued the dollar with the vast amount of print and waste.

you're welcome

How come the rest of the country is recovering, but you can't? Seems like laziness to me. But I was told that since you're poor or lower middle class, that's your own fault anyway.

It is.

Actually, just stop trying to help, liberals don't make life better when they try to help.

You're right, the rich are getting richer. So you want to support someone who gives the rich even more breaks while making things even harder on those who are struggling?

So according to your conservative politicians, you can get back on your feet if you were just forced to pay more in taxes and have your safety net taken away.

The disconnect here is breath taking.

I know for a fact that I'm worse off, much worse off now than when the "crash" happened.

4 more years of obama and I won't be able to afford to go to work.

Then you should find another line of work. Where I work, people in my craft routinely make 100K. But that line of work requires both physical strength and the ability to solve problems. Plus, you get very dirty. Perhaps you have a problem with one or more of those requirements?

and thanks for the subtle insult about my ethics. It' shows just how fucking low you are, since you don't know me from Adam.

He's a liberal... they have little respect for anyone other than their messiah and his 'saints'.

He's a liberal... they have little respect for anyone other than their messiah and his 'saints'.

Speaking of someone who has never had to make something of herself and has everything handed to her.... Please do tell us your worldly insights, I'm sure they are riveting and deeply in touch with reality.

and all this BS about job training programs,,,,WTF !!! WE NEED JOBS !! NOW,,,,,,not training,,,,god,,obama wants all of us to go into manufacturing and work for McDonalds while he and moochelle take long vacations on our tax dollars.

Yeah, those four million new jobs and many more million jobs saved don't count. Rw's want to follow NitWitMit's promise to go back to the Reagan/Bush disastrous tinkle own system that, in all these many years still has not resulted in even one job. :cuckoo:

It is the pubs who are against he education needed to get good jobs and it's the pubs who have wiped out American manufacturing. You can turn your nose up at the creating of an actual product, but that's something vulture capitalism doesn't know anything about.

It is.

You're right, the rich are getting richer. So you want to support someone who gives the rich even more breaks while making things even harder on those who are struggling?

So according to your conservative politicians, you can get back on your feet if you were just forced to pay more in taxes and have your safety net taken away.

My safety net?

did you just assume I'm on welfare? I'll save my response for clarification.

first off, tax breaks don't hurt me

killing the dollar did, that's what obama did. My money doesn't go as far, even though we are making more.

It is.

My safety net?

killing the dollar did, that's what obama did. My money doesn't go as far, even though we are making more.

There are more safety nets than welfare. I am not saying you are on all or any of them, but they are there to assist millions of people who DO need them. People in very similar situations to yourself who are still struggling. Yet, you want to support a party who has blamed the woes of the country on people like you and help the rich get even richer.

If Obama "killed the dollar", then why are the rich getting richer? Why aren't you doing what the rich are doing to increase their wealth?

The bottom line for Obama is simple- he has a record now. He's not the blank canvas he was in '08. Contrary to popular belief, voters are not stupid. They won't be sidetracked by social issues, this election is about 3 issues : Obamacare, the economy, and out of control spending. Obama FAILS on all of those issues.

Democrats and liberals seem to think that Americans are stupid and have "forgotten" how Obamacare was passed- with kick backs and gimmicks on Christmas eve in the middle of the night. The filthiest, sleaziest, stupidest legislation passed in the history of the Republic. Democrats seem to think we're stupid and have "forgotten" about the nearly $6 trillion in new debt Obama's created in less than 4 years. They think we're stupid and have "forgotten" that there are far more unemployed people today than there were when Obama took office. They think we're stupid.

Mr Obama, we are not stupid, and we have not forgotten.

My safety net?

There are more safety nets than welfare. I am not saying you are on all or any of them, but they are there to assist millions of people who DO need them. People in very similar situations to yourself who are still struggling. Yet, you want to support a party who has blamed the woes of the country on people like you and help the rich get even richer.

If Obama "killed the dollar", then why are the rich getting richer? Why aren't you doing what the rich are doing to increase their wealth?

The reason why the rich are getting richer is for the same reason they always have... they have more money to invest, and they invest differently to the average American. That's why. No secret.

Your comment about why he's not doing what they are doing is pathetic - and exceptionally stupid. If one needs all one's income to pay bills, mortgage, rent, whatever... then it's harder to invest like the wealthy do. Twit.

My safety net?

Your comment about why he's not doing what they are doing is pathetic - and exceptionally stupid. If one needs all one's income to pay bills, mortgage, rent, whatever... then it's harder to invest like the wealthy do. Twit.

And thank you for proving my point. If the poor and middle class aren't making anymore than what they need to get by, does increasing their tax burden, decreasing their safety net and cutting taxes for the rich sound like it would be the best way to help improve the lives of those who are already struggling. This country is geared towards the rich and you just proved it for me. You're a bigger idiot than you let on.

And you call me a twit. You prove my point without even realizing it. Go back to your world of make believe oh clueless one.

Pathetic.

My safety net?

The reason why the rich are getting richer is for the same reason they always have... they have more money to invest, and they invest differently to the average American. That's why. No secret.

Reality. It's what's for dinner.

Reality. It's what's for dinner.

You people will argue the opposite of whatever a "liberal" says no matter what, won't you?? I use a conservative talking point and CG argues against it, only proving my point that the rich are able to invest and the poor and middle class are not and you idiots lap it up and argue against it....simply because a "liberal" made the point.

trouble in Obamaland...

RealClearPolitics - The Average White Guy Vote

Born in New Eagle and raised in Charleroi in Pennsylvania's Monongahela Valley, Guy comes from a long line of Democrats. "My grandfather worked at Corning Glass, my father worked in the mines, the steel mill and finally at Corning," he recalled. "The family always had union ties, and that usually meant a tie to the Democratic Party."
Advertisement

That's no longer true for him, however: "As my life started to improve financially, I realized that unions seemed to be damaging the economy and Democrat legislation always seemed to impact my wallet."

The problem for President Barack Obama and down-ticket Democrats on November's ballot is that average white guys aren't just found in West Virginia; they're in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and other states, too, and they can tip this fall's election.

The loss of the average white guy is why you see President Obama devoting so much effort on trying to encourage the college-educated young to vote, said Mark Rozell, political-science professor at George Mason University. "He needs to offset substantial losses among predominantly white, non-college-educated men who are a big component of those left behind by the struggling economy," Rozell explained.

"It seems to me that Obama is intent on punishing anyone who is employed with a job over minimum wage," Guy said. "In the last three years, I've seen my spendable income drop, my cost for health-care insurance go up, and my benefits go down.

"Three years ago the question was, 'Are you better off now than when Bush took office?' Most of us weren't. But am I better off today than when Obama took office?"

His answer is simple: "No."

Yes, Obama is being seen as the elitist he is, and finally people are waking up to the fact, that he has nothing in common with them, which includes his vision for America....

Forum List

Back