obama is losing his secure youth vote

There is no reputable source, unless the Democrats deem it a reputable source, then it automatically becomes one, unless, they decide the next day it is not, then...you get the picture.

They have no clue, just an agenda.

jud.jpg

I find that hard to believe, not impossible but unlikely. Whats that old saying, if by the time youre 20 your not a democrat you have no heart, if by the time youre 30 you're not a republican you have no brain. :p
However I don't see the youth vote being an issue this election, I'm thinking we will see less youth turnout than in the 04 election.

I find that hard to believe, not impossible but unlikely. Whats that old saying, if by the time youre 20 your not a democrat you have no heart, if by the time youre 30 you're not a republican you have no brain. :p
However I don't see the youth vote being an issue this election, I'm thinking we will see less youth turnout than in the 04 election.

The youth vote not turning out in the election is one of the biggest issue, at least for democrats. Youth is one of thier core groups they need to turnout to win the election.

Let's see, Obama is young and stupid, lies all the time and the youth votes know it. Biden is old and stupid, some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is a BFD!!

Romney is a wise business man, knows how to turn things around to make them profitable, knows what works and what doesn't. Ryan is young, smart, good looking and tells it like it is.

I'm thinking those 53% of unemployed college grads aren't gonna be voting for the Liar-in-Chief this time around. They are a pretty smart group!!

No jobs out there for all those college grads.

Didn't Barry promise them Hope and Change??

Guess Jobs weren't in the equation.

Yeah, right. If you believe in that source you are stupider than anyone thought.

Zogby is not a reputable source?

The source is basically some guy on a republican opinion site trying to look like a newspaper, saying he got the info from some other guy who has a polling organization. Whatever, I could call up my friends and pretend it is a poll too and make a opinion site that looks like a newspaper. Would you buy it if tererun's washington insider international news got a call from bob's super scientifically accurate polling organization that said Obama had 40 percent of registered republicans who supported him?

If pretend newspapers are all you got, then you are pretty fucked.

Forum List

Back