"Obama is like a tenant who has been evicted from a property, and he's going to trash the place

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
"Obama is like a tenant who has been evicted from a property, and he's going to trash the place on the way out" ~ @SheriffClarke

Can I get an AMEN?

"Obama is like a tenant who has been evicted from a property, and he's going to trash the place on the way out" ~ @SheriffClarke

Can I get an AMEN?

Amen! And, he is living in public housing to boot! Why are we NOT surprised-)

Obama is the president . Not trump . He's looking out for America .

AFTER trying everything he could think of to move his criminal friend in despite what the owners of the property wanted.

lol. a lot of butthurt snowflakes line up to be counted. lol.

obama is president. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
For 21 more days. Too bad he's not very gracious and mature about having to leave the job. After all, it was always limited to eight (that's 8) years, max, despite his dreams and desires he could stay longer.

He's acting like a petulant child

For 21 more days. Too bad he's not very gracious and mature about having to leave the job. After all, it was always limited to eight (that's 8) years, max, despite his dreams and desires he could stay longer.
yes, 8 years. not 6 or 7. if you are worried about maturity and graciousness, and look forward to what will be happening in 21 days, then you are a trumptard. LOL.

Can I get an AMEN?
Not from me. Where did you, or Sheriff Clark, ever get that idea anyway? Sounds like that's what you are wishing for so you can use it, something...anything.. to justify your hatred.

yes, 8 years. not 6 or 7. if you are worried about maturity and graciousness, and look forward to what will be happening in 21 days, then you are a trumptard. LOL.
At least I haven't resorted to calling you names. But thanks...

Forum List

Back