Obama Is Infecting Christians With Ebola To Destroy Jesus

Barack Obama has used genetics to manufacture the most powerful virus in the history of mankind.

Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness 8226 ChristWire

Why did you put this in "satire"? Those nutters are dead serious.

I posted about this site
No Wonder The christians Are So Full Of Bitter Hate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and at first,thought it was satire because its just not possible for people to be this stupid. But, apparently, its for real.

Interestingly, not one RW had anything negative to say about it. Just as here, they attacked the messenger but not the insanity of the various opinion pieces on the site.

If you can stand it, spend a little time looking ... it gives a good idea of the kind of true craziness the radical christian right is capable of.

I knew it!!! Don't forget his plans to refill the country with jihadi Mexican children after the Christian genocide!!!

And, be sure to check out the video "proof that Obama is a brony".

I had to look that one up but, apparently, they believe in this junk.

SMH ...

Barack Obama has used genetics to manufacture the most powerful virus in the history of mankind.

Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness 8226 ChristWire

Come on sock girl, post as your main account. I guarantee people won't think less of you

People DO think less of you for lying.

If you have evidence or proof, go to the moderators like the rules say to do.

If you don't, then just stop lying.

Forum List

Back