Obama is in trouble

Obamanation has delivered a lot of changes.the country is now bankrupt.and our credit rating may drop even though the debt ceiling was lifted.spending cuts do not go into effect until 2013,AND THE CREDITORS KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN PAY!!!we are broke and the world knows it!!!the dear leader has out spent every president in history combined!!!AND THE FUCKING LEFT WILL STILL NOT LEARN !!!HELL THEY WANT MORE!!!THE LEFT IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE WELL BEING OF THIS COUNTRY....STALIN HAS INVADED!!!!:eek:
I think what we need to do is put Palin in office. Let her lift the moratorium on drilling, open all federal lands up for exploration for oil and gas so people can have good jobs and then stop purchasing petroleum from other nations. Let them buy from us so we can generate massive revenues. Palin is the only one that has the guts to tackle corporations as she did in Alaska, take on multi billion dollar budgets and slash wasteful spending in the billions.
while i respect Palin she will not win the republican primary.However have you listened to Rick Perry???this guy is smart ,tough,and unafraid to speak the hurtful truth.that is something the left fears more than anything.HE WILL EAT OBAMAS STUPID ASS ALIVE IN A DEBATE!!!:eusa_angel:

I like Palin as well but like you I don't think she's electable.

I really like Perry and hope he takes the plunge.

Barry has nothing to run on except his HC clusterfuck which most Americans DID NOT WANT.

I don't think he's gonna make that second term. Thank God.

I think Barry is using the most experience he had quite well, that of a community organizer...a.k.a. community agitator. The fact that he's failed is a given, but at least he's been playing to his strength.

incompetent may be to kind of a word to describe Obama's leadership[or lack of] . recently the debt limit crisis and the balanced budget plans[ only the republicans seem to be able to layout ] have left the dems and their dear leader looking like spoiled children that couldn't get their way. with new polls showing a 40% approval rating the left will soon do what lefty's do in tough situations [RUN] ...if public opinion gets much worse for Obama the left will start distancing themselves from their dear leader and his many bankrupting, disastrous policies.THEY MAY EVEN GO SO FAR AS BACKING A CHALLENGER FOR THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION!!!

I hope Obama doesn't read your post....he would be really scared

The man was never Constitutionally eligible in the first place.

Off your meds this morning, I see.:lol: You must be the one BC Nut out of 300 million still in denial. That's 1/300,000,000. Does that tell you something about your sanity?:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back