Obama Is In The Middle East Helping Our Enemies Fight The Trump Administraton...This Is A Fact

Obama is in the Middle East..."
Actually, it's former members of his administration, and the title infers that he either sent them there or that he is in some way involved. Unless I missed it, the Daily Beast article does not say that.
I think it's taken for granted that former Obama administration people would be in ME because of the common denominator here, Barack Obama and his policies. He IS in some way involved.
They are members of his team and they are still fighting for his policies. Do you need a picture drawn for you?
..helping our enemies fight the Trump administration"
The article simply does not say that.
Not in so many exact words. No it doesn't . And there is the leftist tactic I already mentioned, arguing over the exact literal meaning of words in order to deny the overall truth of what is said. I.E. it depends on what the meaning of is, is.
"This is a fact".
It is distortion.
Either former Obama officials have been in contact with Iran and other ME sources or they haven't.
I've yet to see anyone factually dispute that contention. You certainly haven't.
As I told another Trumpster here, I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

You have your obligations, and you're going to stick with them.

It certainly seems like you are.

But so do you so why act like you are above it all? You don't like what has been reported yet you cannot disprove or contradict that reporting other than to
cast doubts on the source. Not exactly original or ethical.

It certainly seems like you are.

But so do you so why act like you are above it all? You don't like what has been reported yet you cannot disprove or contradict that reporting other than to
cast doubts on the source. Not exactly original or ethical.
I definitely wish I were above it all. Instead, I have to watch both ends of the spectrum make things worse by the day because of their lying.

You say that while never pointing out what in the article got wrong....Yet, speak of 'intellectual honesty'?

Ok, I'll bite, here's your chance to do what you preach...What facts in the articles are wrong?
The title is misleading.

If you can't admit that, or if you truly can't see that, then let's just drop it.
Titles can be misleading to people who don't read the articles. So read the articles.
Okay, you guys are absolutely right. Obama is in the Middle East helping our enemies fight the Trump administration. Fact.

There. We can all move on with our lives now.
I guess you'll never change your tactics.
Try acting like a decent human-being instead of an asshole most of the time.
We exist in different realities. I don't know how to communicate in that context. I'm not even sure this conversation is serious.
Yep....and that's what they pay you to say.

72594641_10217533207315120_7610058930361729024_n.jpg

I definitely wish I were above it all. Instead, I have to watch both ends of the spectrum make things worse by the day because of their lying.
Okay....:icon_rolleyes:
The point is you aren't making things better when you spend one post attacking a thread and then twenty successive posts disavowing your initial comments.

This might just all be a time waster for you or thought experiment.

Trump folded like a paper house being rained on when Turkey decided to invade Syria who is Trump working for?
Trump is working for the Americans that don't want to die in Syria. We should never have been in Syria in the first place.

If you wonder what's going on in Syria....this is what's going on.

Obama is plotting against Trump with our enemies. No telling how many congressional Democrats are in on it as well. We know that John McCain was a traitor....and several others are as well. Nobody has said one thing about Obama plotting with Iranians against the Trump Administration.....and that is what makes me highly suspicious of what is going on. Now all Trump had to do was announce pulling out of Syria and Turkey, which is an ally of Iran, starts bombing.

Iran and Turkey are heavy trade partners.....so if Obama is giving advice to Iran.....then Iran is using that help to inform Turkey.

"Former officials in the Obama administration are actively working against the interests of the United States in order to help Iran.

These officials are obsessed with having President Donald Trump fail on his hardline stance on Iran and are offering the Iranians advice, The Daily Best reported.

As the Trump administration sent warplanes and an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf, a small group of former Obama administration officials reached out to their contacts in the Iranian government, including Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif. Their message to Iran: Don’t take Trump’s bait. Stay calm.

Conversations between former Obama officials and Iranian government officials have been ongoing since November 2016. Zarif, who visits the U.S. every year for the U.N. General Assembly in New York, usually meets with lawmakers, think tanks, journalists, and former officials when he is in town.

But the recent round of conversations, which took place over the phone and in person over the last two months, came as lines of communication between the U.S. and Iran, through intermediaries in Europe and elsewhere, deteriorated."

Links

Former Obama Officials Helping Iran To Outmaneuver The United States

TREASON, Obama Officials Working To Help Iran Defeat Trump
Trump`s Russian trolls are getting to you...again. They target the dolts, cretins and simpletons. With you they struck gold.
Well....there are plenty of those.
But that's incidental. I used to hold a TS security clearance....and I've had plenty of intelligence training.
They make us go thru cyber security training every year.
They teach us what to look for when there is a security threat.
They trained me to look for people that work around you that can be security threats.
A disgruntled former Obama Administration official who openly talks about how fucked up the current administration is seems to be a big red-flag when it comes to leaks.
Never mind the fact that Obama conspired with Iran to get his deal and John Kerry has been seen traveling to overseas meetings with Iranian officials.
I figure that it's not just John Kerry....but members of the Intel Community and the military who are plotting against Trump.
We have hundreds if not thousands of possible saboteurs in the government who would gladly sell secrets to the enemy. It doesn't seem to be beyond the pale to suspect that some of them have committed treason because they feel that Trump is an illegitimate president. They don't think he deserved their loyalty.

Who's fault is that?

Well.....the previous administration.

The title is misleading.

If you can't admit that, or if you truly can't see that, then let's just drop it.
Titles can be misleading to people who don't read the articles. So read the articles.
Okay, you guys are absolutely right. Obama is in the Middle East helping our enemies fight the Trump administration. Fact.

We exist in different realities. I don't know how to communicate in that context. I'm not even sure this conversation is serious.

What in the world are you talking about?

Did you get this from Breitbart or something?

Okay....:icon_rolleyes:
The point is you aren't making things better when you spend one post attacking a thread and then twenty successive posts disavowing your initial comments.

This might just all be a time waster for you or thought experiment.
My point has been the same: This thread is an example of a real problem that is deepening our divisions.

You're not required to agree. Just believe what you're told to believe.

No....you literally gave it away over a month ago.

No....you literally gave it away over a month ago.
Ah, okay.

:dunno:

My point has been the same: This thread is an example of a real problem that is deepening our divisions.

Exactly like you are doing while trying to make believe you are not. You haven't posted on thing that has not been deeply disingenuous and transparently false.

Exactly like you are doing while trying to make believe you are not. You haven't posted on thing that has not been deeply disingenuous and transparently false.
Do you believe it is a fact that Obama is in the Middle East helping our enemies fight the Trump administration?

Since we now have proof that Obama committed treason, Trump will now have Attorney General Barr arrest Obama...

and if that doesn't happen that means.....Trump is weak and Obama is the one with the power.....OR....it means trumpers are once again full of shit......or both

Do you believe it is a fact that Obama is in the Middle East helping our enemies fight the Trump administration?
I believe he has people who are still working with Iran for their betterment regardless of American interests.
That's how it was when he was in office. I don't believe his aims have changed.

That's what the evidence shows!

Last edited:
President Obama needs to be held accountable for his actions concerning this topic. Guess ya’ll will have to wait for a Republican president and Republican AG before justice is served.

New Topics

Forum List

Back