Obama Is In The Middle East Helping Our Enemies Fight The Trump Administraton...This Is A Fact

This thread is a perfect example of how the Trumpiverse can be a dangerous place.

The Daily Beast article doesn't say that "Obama Is In The Middle East Helping Our Enemies Fight The Trump Administration". It just doesn't. But that's the headline, that's the slant of the winger websites' stories, so the Trumpsters suck it up like pablum. The story has clearly been significantly distorted to rile up the troops. As usual.

This is what happens when you obediently look at "articles" from winger sites like "Zero Hedge" and "Federalist Papers" as "sources".

This is bad. There's already far too much of this. I don't know how this alternate universe stuff gets fixed.

Call it what you want, type a bunch of word salad, and in the end it is still ad hom....A fallacy...

However, the underlying facts of the articles whether you like it or not, are what they are...Opinion aside, the former administration is actively working to undermine this administraion, to adversaries...That you believe that is perfectly fine, and shouldn't be reported, less those reporting on it be called partisan, to me shows your own bias...

Besides, since when did the Daily Beast become a right wing outlet?

If you wonder what's going on in Syria....this is what's going on.

Obama is plotting against Trump with our enemies. No telling how many congressional Democrats are in on it as well. We know that John McCain was a traitor....and several others are as well. Nobody has said one thing about Obama plotting with Iranians against the Trump Administration.....and that is what makes me highly suspicious of what is going on. Now all Trump had to do was announce pulling out of Syria and Turkey, which is an ally of Iran. Iran and Turkey are heavy trade partners.....so it Obama is giving advice to Iran.....then Iran is using that help to inform Turkey.

"Former officials in the Obama administration are actively working against the interests of the United States in order to help Iran.

These officials are obsessed with having President Donald Trump fail on his hardline stance on Iran and are offering the Iranians advice, The Daily Best reported.

As the Trump administration sent warplanes and an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf, a small group of former Obama administration officials reached out to their contacts in the Iranian government, including Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif. Their message to Iran: Don’t take Trump’s bait. Stay calm.

Conversations between former Obama officials and Iranian government officials have been ongoing since November 2016. Zarif, who visits the U.S. every year for the U.N. General Assembly in New York, usually meets with lawmakers, think tanks, journalists, and former officials when he is in town.

But the recent round of conversations, which took place over the phone and in person over the last two months, came as lines of communication between the U.S. and Iran, through intermediaries in Europe and elsewhere, deteriorated."

Links

Former Obama Officials Helping Iran To Outmaneuver The United States

TREASON, Obama Officials Working To Help Iran Defeat Trump

Why can't these traitors be arrested under the Logan act?

Probably because the source on this story is from exploitive unreliable media sites.

You might get away with that if it wasn't in major newspapers over a month ago and has been scrubbed.
But this shit isn't happening by accident.
Obama Administration officials are using this to take down Trump.
They know this is the best way to shrink his support.
Who cares if a bunch of Muslims and Christians get murdered in the process.
They can just bring the survivors here and bus them around on election day.

You've crossed the line from being odd to being nuts. Any credibility you may have once had is gone. Get some therapy before your paranoia creates so serious a conspiracy that you act out and end up in a padded cell.

What credibility did Mudwhistle have?

This is the same guy that got downright giddy at the idea of an imaginary 'marine deployment' by Trump to combat an imaginary 'coup'.

So, you're genius response is to ignore the substance of the article, and attack another member for posting it?

Poor form, do better.

This thread is a perfect example of how the Trumpiverse can be a dangerous place.

The Daily Beast article doesn't say that "Obama Is In The Middle East Helping Our Enemies Fight The Trump Administration". It just doesn't. But that's the headline, that's the slant of the winger websites' stories, so the Trumpsters suck it up like pablum. The story has clearly been significantly distorted to rile up the troops. As usual.

This is what happens when you obediently look at "articles" from winger sites like "Zero Hedge" and "Federalist Papers" as "sources".

This is bad. There's already far too much of this. I don't know how this alternate universe stuff gets fixed.

Call it what you want, type a bunch of word salad, and in the end it is still ad hom....A fallacy...

However, the underlying facts of the articles whether you like it or not, are what they are...Opinion aside, the former administration is actively working to undermine this administraion, to adversaries...That you believe that is perfectly fine, and shouldn't be reported, less those reporting on it be called partisan, to me shows your own bias...

The Daily Beast isn't a "right wing outlet" (?)

The most effective way to lie is to base the lie on facts, and then distort and fabricate and extrapolate from there. Like this thread.

I think most people know that. Or maybe not.

Problem with this is the story was released by more reputable sources but has been scrubbed and cannot be found unless it's by a conservative site.

We know for a fact that John Kerry has been advising Iranian representatives for awhile on how to counter Trump Administration moves. This is a fact. The problem seems to be that CNN and MSNBC rarely or never published stories. Fox News spends more time talking about firefighters, returning soldiers, and cops being hosed down than they do treason by the former Obama Administration. Even they practice censorship. Stories that they like are covered continually, but stories that don't fit their narrative barely get 5 mins total in a 7 day period. That way they can say they covered the story....they just didn't sell it like they did Russian Collusion or this fake whistleblower story.

Isn't it strange that nobody is pulling out an AR 15 and shooting up a mall? Why is that? Could it be the simple fact that Democrats are focused on this Ukrainian BS and they don't have time to worry about shooters? They dropped anti-gun legislation a couple of weeks ago to put all of their focus on Trump's fake whistlblower.....who they not only recruited, coached, and provided legal representation for. Nobody seems to want to shoot anyone up unless the Democrats and media are talking about white terrorism and taking our gun rights.

MSM isn't reporting mass shootings anymore, and guess what.....there aren't any happening because of it. The focus has shifted to getting rid of Trump. They can worry about grabbing our guns and our civil rights down the road.

Last edited:

The most effective way to lie is to base the lie on facts, and then distort and fabricate and extrapolate from there. Like this thread.

Ok, well take the opinion out of it, and what do you have? Would this be acceptable if say, it were GW. Bush's administration talking to foreign countries that were generally hostile to this country during his administration? Or would you have equally tried to dismiss the concerns based on partisan concerns?

Ok, well take the opinion out of it, and what do you have? Would this be acceptable if say, it were GW. Bush's administration talking to foreign countries that were generally hostile to this country during his administration? Or would you have equally tried to dismiss the concerns based on partisan concerns?
I wouldn't like it if former members of a prior administration were talking with other countries. I think Kerry did it too, as I recall, and I didn't like it then.

My issue is with the way we now just buy into any distortions that our chosen "media" outlets choose to throw at us.

Intellectual honesty is now entirely optional. We've given in. All this does is make our divisions even worse.

The distortion isn't the fault of the OP.

I just find it a bit too convenient that since the MSM is so against pulling us out of Syria that for some strange reason a war has started in Syria withing minutes after Trump announced the redeployment of troops. Seems a bit fishy to me.....like it's not really as bad as they're reporting it to be.....or the fact that saboteurs inside of the Trump Administration, who are holdovers from the Obama Administration, have tipped off the enemy and helped him prepare for this Turkey operation.

Think about it......would Turkey try this if they didn't have assurances from a shadow government bent on removing Trump? I think they've let them know exactly who, what, when, and where our troops are in the region, what their capabilities are, and what possible response they may anticipate from us if they attacked Syrian positions.

Last edited:

I wouldn't like it if former members of a prior administration were talking with other countries. I think Kerry did it too, as I recall, and I didn't like it then.

My issue is with the way we now just buy into any distortions that our chosen "media" outlets choose to throw at us.

Intellectual honesty is now entirely optional. We've given in. All this does is make our divisions even worse.
I think the distortion is the way the media covered Obama and the way they cover Trump.

When something went wrong, like in Benghazi, Obama was nowhere to be found and never blamed for anything.

When it comes to Trump....he gets the blame even when it's a former Obama Administration official going rogue. "He fired me for no reason.....and he's also a racist...".

The press blamed Trump for a fake redneck running over leftist assholes in Charlottesville, Greta Thungburg screaming at people because of her fears of the world coming to and end, AOC's insane statements, or the fact that Melvin Gunderson age 87 living in Indiana can't seem to wipe his own ass correctly. Everything is a direct reflection on Trump's leadership. Nothing was Obama's fault. Everything is Trump's fault.

I think the distortion is the way the media covered Obama and the way they cover Trump.

When something went wrong, like in Benghazi, Obama was nowhere to be found and never blamed for anything.

When it comes to Trump....he gets the blame even when it's a former Obama Administration official going rogue. "He fired me for no reason.....and he's also a racist...".

The press blamed Trump for a fake redneck running over leftist assholes in Charlottesville, Greta Thungburg screaming at people because of her fears of the world coming to and end, AOC's insane statements, or the fact that Melvin Gunderson age 87 living in Indiana can't seem to wipe his own ass correctly. Everything is a direct reflection on Trump's leadership. Nothing was Obama's fault. Everything is Trump's fault.
This happens plenty on both ends. Peas in a pod.

That doesn't make it right. It only makes things worse.

I don't know why we're so eager to do this to ourselves.

This happens plenty on both ends. Peas in a pod.

That doesn't make it right. It only makes things worse.

I don't know why we're so eager to do this to ourselves.
And you're paid to muddy the waters so the truth becomes murky rather than more clear.

You say that while never pointing out what in the article got wrong....Yet, speak of 'intellectual honesty'?

Ok, I'll bite, here's your chance to do what you preach...What facts in the articles are wrong?

You say that while never pointing out what in the article got wrong....Yet, speak of 'intellectual honesty'?

Ok, I'll bite, here's your chance to do what you preach...What facts in the articles are wrong?
The title is misleading.

If you can't admit that, or if you truly can't see that, then let's just drop it.

So, you're genius response is to ignore the substance of the article, and attack another member for posting it?

Poor form, do better.
You don't expect to shame the left, do you? They don't give a crap as long as they get their talking points out by any means necessary.

The title is misleading.

If you can't admit that, or if you truly can't see that, then let's just drop it.

No, I won't drop it, and neither will you, let's be honest....What exactly in the title is misleading enough that you reject the body of facts contained within the article?

The title is misleading.

Titles can be misleading to people who don't read the articles. So read the articles.

The title is misleading.

Titles can be misleading to people who don't read the articles. So read the articles.
Okay, you guys are absolutely right. Obama is in the Middle East helping our enemies fight the Trump administration. Fact.

There. We can all move on with our lives now.

Poor form, do better.
You don't expect to shame the left, do you? They don't give a crap as long as they get their talking points out by any means necessary.

And to those members, they are the hacks, and probably not worthy of response to begin with....BUT, I'd like to be optimistic in the view that there are at least a couple of Democrats out there that still can have objective conversations in a civil fashion....If that isn't the case, then there is little hope for us....

The title is misleading.

Okay, you guys are absolutely right. Obama is in the Middle East helping our enemies fight the Trump administration. Fact.

Weak dude....Just giving up is cowardice...But, hey we all make our own decisions as to how we are viewed by others...If that's what you want, I surely can't stop you...

:dunno:

The title is misleading.

I guess you'll never change your tactics.
Try acting like a decent human-being instead of an asshole most of the time.

The title is misleading.

I guess you'll never change your tactics.
Try acting like a decent human-being instead of an asshole most of the time.
We exist in different realities. I don't know how to communicate in that context. I'm not even sure this conversation is serious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back