Obama Is Having A Press Conference

So, Obama claims that his campaign did not call Romney a felon, yet it was Stephanie Cutter who did on MSNBC based on fact checked and laid to rest accusations regarding the SEC documentation over Bain.

Does he believe we are all this stupid? Really? Whata fucking pompous prick.

its amazing how much ego is on this board. Pride is seriously the greatest threat our nation faces.

That's true but in my defense, he mocked me and I turned the other cheek and asked him for help. Then instead of being polite as I was to him, he mocks two more times and tells me he's going to eat me up and spit me out. Now I realize this is a message board but that was uncalled for since I was asking his assistance.

So I give him a little jab about his pic(as I said, I'm a minority as well) and you can see how he got his beer muscles up.

Then he comes back implying his use of guns because he's an old fart, when he has no clue who he is talking to. I could actually call in the authorities IF I were as big an asshole as he. You didn't see me threaten him with any weapons, implied or otherwise.

You don't make threats on a message board about guns, implied or otherwise. It's a good way to get yourself in big trouble. Especially if it's with someone who has the contacts to follow thru.

But as I said, I can keep it in context knowing full well he's probably the biggest chicken shit without his imaginary gun in his hand or being able to hide behind his keyboard. To think that I risk my life for a scumbag like him.

Last edited:
“Either Mitt Romney, through his own words and his own signature was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony..." -- Obama campaign July 18, 2012

Or WHAT? That would be what they're implying. Romney was sole owner, stockholder, AND CEO in Bain when he said he had nothing to do with it, and refuses to show any proof. At any rate, the Obama campaign did NOT say Romney is a felon. Lying brainwashed Pub dupes!!

its amazing how much ego is on this board. Pride is seriously the greatest threat our nation faces.

That's true but in my defense, he mocked me and I turned the other cheek and asked him for help. Then instead of being polite as I was to him, he mocks two more times and tells me he's going to eat me up and spit me out. Now I realize this is a message board but that was uncalled for since I was asking his assistance.

So I give him a little jab about his pic(as I said, I'm a minority as well) and you can see how he got his beer muscles up.

Then he comes back implying guns when he has no clue who he is talking to. I could actually call in the authorities IF I were as big an asshole as he. You didn't see me threaten him with any weapons, implied or otherwise.

You don't make threats on a message board about guns, implied or otherwise. It's a good way to get yourself in big trouble. Especially if it's with someone who has the contacts to follow thru.

But as I said, I can keep it in context knowing full well he's probably the biggest chicken shit without his imaginary gun in his hand.

Full auto is a little shit that had that coming. He is the kind of guy always trying to suck up to the gang leader and keeps getting pushed in the face. I honestly feel for him but he needs to shut the fuck up for his own good and everyone elses.

Then he comes back implying guns when he has no clue who he is talking to. I could actually call in the authorities IF I were as big an asshole as he. You didn't see me threaten him with any weapons, implied or otherwise.

But as I said, I can keep it in context knowing full well he's probably the biggest chicken shit without his imaginary gun in his hand.

Full auto is a little shit that had that coming. He is the kind of guy always trying to suck up to the gang leader and keeps getting pushed in the face. I honestly feel for him but he needs to shut the fuck up for his own good and everyone elses.

As I said in my edited post..and to think that I risk my life for this scumbag.

“Either Mitt Romney, through his own words and his own signature was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony..." -- Obama campaign July 18, 2012

Or WHAT? That would be what they're implying. Romney was sole owner, stockholder, AND CEO in Bain when he said he had nothing to do with it, and refuses to show any proof. At any rate, the Obama campaign did NOT say Romney is a felon. Lying brainwashed Pub dupes!!

I cannot get upset at a grown up without a brain.

Right. Like I said, accusing someone of committing a felony is completely different than calling them a felon. :rolleyes:

Well thanks for the support. It's best that I probably take a little break from here before I really do say something that I may regret.

So, Obama claims that his campaign did not call Romney a felon, yet it was Stephanie Cutter who did on MSNBC based on fact checked and laid to rest accusations regarding the SEC documentation over Bain.

Does he believe we are all this stupid? Really? Whata fucking pompous prick.

Actually it's a good thing that he does think we're stupid. That way the results will be an even bigger surprise for him on Election Day.

Nobody said Romney is a felon, malevolent gossips, braindead tools. But calling Obama a Marxist communist muslim Kenyan murderer un-American traitor thief etc etc 24/7/365 is FINE. LOL Your heroes do nothing but lie nonstop.

Also lovely seeing all the racist turn on your house Hispanic. Hilarious.

The big egos are on the Pub side- it's about all you got lol.

Nobody said Romney is a felon, malevolent gossips, braindead tools. But calling Obama a Marxist communist muslim Kenyan murderer un-American traitor thief etc etc 24/7/365 is FINE. LOL Your heroes do nothing but lie nonstop.

Francis you're a dumb ass

Well thanks for the support. It's best that I probably take a little break from here before I really do say something that I may regret.

Oh, you're cool. I mean your a fucking idiot for that logo there and you have your head up your ass for being a Republican and as dumb as a rock but other than that... :wtf:

Oh, you're cool. I mean your a fucking idiot for that logo there and you have your head up your ass for being a Republican and as dumb as a rock but other than that... :wtf:

Spoken like a good friend of Full-Auto. But in actuality, I'm not registered with either party although I lean towards the Republican Party since the Democrat Party is populated by idiots, probably much like yourself.

Last edited:
But can you keep your "logged on" light on while logged out...that is the question.

And pardon me if I'm not going to let Gramps posts lies about what I said, how I said it and why I said it.

I dont care who you fight with.... I was sharing some info you apparently didnt know. This is the second time you cried about it.

I hate weenies and you are starting to look like Oscar Meyer.

If that light is called the porch light then I'd be curious how you do that if you don't mind explaining. I'm curious. Mine is always green when I'm on so how do you make it look like it's off?

I'd prefer to be a Nathan's weenie if you don't mind.
You chose the remain invisible option in your CP

I dont care who you fight with.... I was sharing some info you apparently didnt know. This is the second time you cried about it.

I hate weenies and you are starting to look like Oscar Meyer.

If that light is called the porch light then I'd be curious how you do that if you don't mind explaining. I'm curious. Mine is always green when I'm on so how do you make it look like it's off?

I'd prefer to be a Nathan's weenie if you don't mind.
You chose the remain invisible option in your CP

Thanks. The problem was I thought that I had already turned it on, so I wrongly assumed there was something more involved. Thanks again.

Spoken like a good friend of Full-Auto. But in actuality, I'm not registered with either party although I lean towards the Republican Party since the Democrat Party is populated by idiots, probably much like yourself.

Shit! I sure hope not! We have all different kinds of idiots. I'll take happy idiots over hateful intellectuals any day.

The bottom line is that all the bullshit blown away the facts are on the liberals side. The reason the press leans left more than most is because the press is more informed than most.

Committing a felony makes that person a felon.

Even you can figure that out

Forum List

Back