Obama Is Gonna Win In November...

x2.

Evidently for some, this notion of "American Exceptionalism" gives us some kind of carte blanche to be arrogant fools on an international basis.

This ain't our world, gang. We don't own it. Some of us still haven't figured that out.

JoeB is what we call "a fucking retard." Assuming you are slightly more rational, would you care to show where the dictator of a Soviet Client state, was ever "our best bud?"

Yes, we sold him weapons to fight Iran, and we sold THEM weapons to fight him. Never break up a fight between two enemies.

Since gas prices aren't stable, no matter how many times democrats say it is, will $5.00 a gallon gas help obama lie to the people?

Former Shell CEO: Get Ready for $5 Gasoline

Even at $4 a gallon; this will sour many people to Obama. The dims don't like to admit it, but people vote their pocket books.

The question of "are you better off today than you were 4 years ago," doesn't work in Obama's favor. Most people are worse off today than they were in February of 2008. Blaming Bush is the only answer the dims have - it wears thin.

x2.

Evidently for some, this notion of "American Exceptionalism" gives us some kind of carte blanche to be arrogant fools on an international basis.

This ain't our world, gang. We don't own it. Some of us still haven't figured that out.

JoeB is what we call "a fucking retard." Assuming you are slightly more rational, would you care to show where the dictator of a Soviet Client state, was ever "our best bud?"

Yes, we sold him weapons to fight Iran, and we sold THEM weapons to fight him. Never break up a fight between two enemies.

Seems to me the point is that we keep sticking our nose into the business of other nations when it pleases us, and even go so far as to switch alliances and "friendships" when those relationships don't go just precisely as we want.

It would also seem to me that a country as rich, powerful and influential as we are could do a far better job of using that power responsibly. Given our obvious and consistent proclivity for bombing countries we don't like and switching international alliances at the drop of a hat, I certainly can't other nations for not trusting us one bit. And when someone doesn't trust you, it hurts you more than them.

There are people in this country who feel we have the right to invade other sovereign countries (either covertly or overtly), destroying their sovereign property and taking thousands of their lives, whenever we feel like it because "we're America and we're exceptional." Okay. But when it comes back to bite us, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

I don't think that's an irrational argument.

Seems to me the point is that we keep sticking our nose into the business of other nations when it pleases us, and even go so far as to switch alliances and "friendships" when those relationships don't go just precisely as we want.

That may be, but there was never a friendship with Baathist Iraq.

It would also seem to me that a country as rich, powerful and influential as we are could do a far better job of using that power responsibly.

No doubt.

Given our obvious and consistent proclivity for bombing countries we don't like and switching international alliances at the drop of a hat, I certainly can't other nations for not trusting us one bit. And when someone doesn't trust you, it hurts you more than them.

That is demonstrably not true.

There are people in this country who feel we have the right to invade other sovereign countries (either covertly or overtly), destroying their sovereign property and taking thousands of their lives, whenever we feel like it because "we're America and we're exceptional." Okay. But when it comes back to bite us, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

I don't think that's an irrational argument.

I don't think it's irrational either, but remember that the left spent decades pillorying the right as "isolationists" for taking the position that we should stay our of the affairs of other nations.

"Goodwill towards all, trade with some." - George Washington

Democrats won't tell the truth, and will silence anyone who does tell the truth. Bin Laden wasn't fighting to Soviets in Afghanistan. He wasn't in Afghanistan. He was bombing embassies in Africa, but it's one of the left's favorite myths. Gas prices aren't stable. They go up a cent or two twice a week and will be well above $4.00 a gallon by summer. Inflation is sending food prices well beyond afforability. The brightening unemployment picture isn't. There is an accounting gimmick. People kind of know when they are unemployed. When obama involuntarily separates 100,000 men and women from the miitary it's not going to help. The assault on freedom of religion isn't going away. If that was all, but it's not. Many people who aren't even Christian don't want to pay for someone else's elective medical care.

The stories will keep coming and keep coming. If obama wins it will be because the ignorance of Americans has reached its nadir.

I suggest you do some research... In the 1980's, Bin Laden was part of the thousands of Arab men who went to Afghanistan to fight the Soviets, with the help of the CIA. In the 1990's, when the Soviets withdrew, he turned his attention to the US after the Gulf War.

Now, I know you want to find the dark cloud behind the silver lining, but the economy IS getting better. So the main rationale behind Romney is done. The GOP has to either rethink it's approach or get used to four more years of this joker.

x2.

We just didn't sell him weapons to fight Iran.

We turned a blind eye when an Iraqi bomber nearly sank the USS Stark.

USS Stark incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the 1950's, when the Ba'ath Party overthrew the MOnarchy of Iraq, Saddam was someone the CIA thought was a great guy.

For Whom Bell Tolls Top Ten Ways Us | Informed Comment

We worked against diplomatic action when he gassed the Kurds.

Even the Zionists thought we had lost our minds with helping this guy... and they were right in this case. We've all heard of the Jonathan Pollard case, a US citizen who spied for Israel. What isn't as well known is that he was taking intelligence on Iraq that the Pentagon wasn't sharing with Israel as promised.

Jonathan Pollard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, no, guy. Saddam was another wonderful case of us supporting a guy who eventually turned on us. Just like Bin Laden, Ho Chi Mihn and Castro, for that matter.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama has no chance!
2. Wait till November comes around.
3. I doubt Obama is even in office.
4. Scandal always follows scoundrels.
5. Something stinketh from Chicago will bust forth and surround him. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama has no chance!
2. Wait till November comes around.
3. I doubt Obama is even in office.
4. Scandal always follows scoundrels.
5. Something stinketh from Chicago will bust forth and surround him. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you strike me as a guy who's usually correct about most things...

on this issue, though, you're dead wrong... Obama will win in November...

not that I want it to happen, but that's the way it's gonna happen... get used to it...

Forum List

Back