obama is gonna OWN Libya

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
He took a lot of credit (unearned and undeserved) for the success of the terrorist militias in Libya. Will he be forced to accept responsibility for the outcome?

Patrick Cockburn: This was always a civil war, and the victors are not merciful - Commentators - Opinion - The Independent

The winning anti-Gaddafi militia are not proving merciful. Often they have had relatives killed in the fighting or imprisoned by the old regime who they want to avenge. Sometimes they come from tribes and towns traditionally hostile to neighbouring tribes and towns. Gaddafi supporters are being hunted down. According to one person in Gaddafi's home town of Sirte, they are facing a "continuing reign of terror".

"There is a deep and spreading frenzy, particularly among some of the youth militia and the Islamists, to hunt down anyone associated with the former regime," the source said

Oh yes, they are slaughtering the African blacks too. Just as I said they would.

Yes ....the United States and NATO

Maybe we should have listened to the Republicans and backed their buddy Gadhaffi

Explain how the US is "owning" Libya? the Libyans already embedded Shariah law into their constitution and they refuse to hand over the Lockerbie bomber to us, so much for "owning" the Libyans.

Gaddafi's dead. That's all I care about. Libya is free for Libyans to wreck as they please.

Basically, yes. The only thing we need to try to ensure is the Libyans stay away from terrorism and become at least a semi friendly state to the West.

Bring the leaders into a movie theater..and show them what happened to Iraq and Afghanistan.

It should be required viewing for newly minted Arab nations.

Gaddafi's dead. That's all I care about. Libya is free for Libyans to wreck as they please.

Basically, yes. The only thing we need to try to ensure is the Libyans stay away from terrorism and become at least a semi friendly state to the West.

Bring the leaders into a movie theater..and show them what happened to Iraq and Afghanistan.

It should be required viewing for newly minted Arab nations.

Libya has oil and will draw all kind of interest and help from the international community, this is not going to be like Afghanistan where we packed our bags and left them to the wrath of the Jihadis.

Can't play it both way boys.....

Either you support the president in his decision to support the rebels or you support the Gadahfi regime.

I can just imagine how this thread would read if Obama had allowed Gadhafi to crush the rebellion

Can't play it both way boys.....

Either you support the president in his decision to support the rebels or you support the Gadahfi regime.

I can just imagine how this thread would read if Obama had allowed Gadhafi to crush the rebellion

Obama is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't to the people that hate him. If he had us sit out the conflict, people would blame him when the rebels got slaughtered.

He took a lot of credit (unearned and undeserved) for the success of the terrorist militias in Libya. Will he be forced to accept responsibility for the outcome?

Patrick Cockburn: This was always a civil war, and the victors are not merciful - Commentators - Opinion - The Independent

The winning anti-Gaddafi militia are not proving merciful. Often they have had relatives killed in the fighting or imprisoned by the old regime who they want to avenge. Sometimes they come from tribes and towns traditionally hostile to neighbouring tribes and towns. Gaddafi supporters are being hunted down. According to one person in Gaddafi's home town of Sirte, they are facing a "continuing reign of terror".

"There is a deep and spreading frenzy, particularly among some of the youth militia and the Islamists, to hunt down anyone associated with the former regime," the source said

Oh yes, they are slaughtering the African blacks too. Just as I said they would.

Well, Obama and all his neighborhood bandit gang members - NATO - are in for the surprise of their miserable lives. The nutcases, all incapable of reason, are yet to hold of Iraq.

Forum List

Back